was the verdict in the Jerry Meek tri...

was the verdict in the Jerry Meek trial the right one?

Created by so where is it on Nov 26, 2013

222 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes, he is definitely guilty!

no, he is innocent!

yes, but not enough evidence to convict.

no, Hope is still alive.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kimberly

Herndon, VA

#1 Nov 28, 2013
yes it was. Jerry meek murdered hope because of abuse cheating he did and control
kimberly

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 29, 2013
oops. I just read some of the transcripts in the newspaper and there is no way Jerry could have done that. If the reporters would do a better job during the trial more people wouldn't make the same mistake I did.
miss thing

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 29, 2013
Yes he did. And it doesn't matter what the reporters said or did, jerry murdered his wife.
Anyone

Haslet, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2013
kimberly wrote:
oops. I just read some of the transcripts in the newspaper and there is no way Jerry could have done that. If the reporters would do a better job during the trial more people wouldn't make the same mistake I did.
I agree, no way he did it.
Fact

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2013
There was not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jerry murdered Hope.
kimberly

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 29, 2013
miss thing wrote:
Yes he did. And it doesn't matter what the reporters said or did, jerry murdered his wife.
No. it doesn't matter what YOU say. A jury saw evidence and heard testimony that YOU didn't. They know far more about the case than YOU do!
So get over yourself.
Why not

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2013
kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>No. it doesn't matter what YOU say. A jury saw evidence and heard testimony that YOU didn't. They know far more about the case than YOU do!
So get over yourself.
your not making sense. The JURY convicted him! So they had enough evidence to convince 12 people he was GUILTY. To bad they can't hang him. Then he might fess up to where he desposed of her body.
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2013
I know for a fact that Jerry did NOT kill Hope. Hope is living on millions in California, alive and well while Jerry suffers so miserably in this God forsaken place.
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2013
I think that Hope blackmailed Jerry until she got everything he had. Jerry was hopelessly trapped in a situation he could do nothing about.
pappy

Plano, TX

#12 Nov 29, 2013
A Bitch On Black Friday wrote:
I think that Hope blackmailed Jerry until she got everything he had. Jerry was hopelessly trapped in a situation he could do nothing about.
Yep, he had an alternative-----diviorce
jennifer

Cambridge, MA

#13 Nov 29, 2013
for one thing she is not living on millions in ca. For another she did not black mail him. As for you why not you say you wouldve. Well chicken whats your name. Stop hiding behind a fake name. And bitch on black friday why dont you shut up. She would never leave her children or her mother. Get real.
Anyone

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2013
jennifer wrote:
for one thing she is not living on millions in ca. For another she did not black mail him. As for you why not you say you wouldve. Well chicken whats your name. Stop hiding behind a fake name. And bitch on black friday why dont you shut up. She would never leave her children or her mother. Get real.
Jennifer you are acting quiet hostile.
jennifer

Herndon, VA

#15 Nov 29, 2013
no im not being hostile im being truthful. And im tired of bull being said about a woman murdered and cant stand up 4 herself
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2013
Jennifer you have no idea whether Hope Meek is alive or dead. She isn't dead. Certainly not because of Jerry. Can you even imagine Jerry Meek killing her when he loved her more than anything in this world? Jerry gave up everything he had to make her happy but Hope still wanted more. Quit running down an innocent man. Jerry will get out on appeal and when he does he will be able to prove he didn't kill her. You will be ashamed for the terrible things you're saying when that happens, Jenny.
miss thing

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 30, 2013
He had his chance to prove his side, it didn't happen. He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. And if he loved Hope so much, why did he beat her and more. Think Jenny, most women abused know they are trapped and the men will hit them where it cant be seen by others.
You a liar

Stillwater, OK

#19 Nov 30, 2013
A Bitch On Black Friday wrote:
I know for a fact that Jerry did NOT kill Hope. Hope is living on millions in California, alive and well while Jerry suffers so miserably in this God forsaken place.
Now if you know for a fact that Hope is alive in California "living on millions," why don't you share a few facts with us so we can corroborate this and spring poor old innocent Jerry from jail? You know, for some reason, Jerry spent $165,000 or so on an attorney and investigator, but not a dime so far as we know in trying to find her. If she was really alive, wouldn't that have been the simplest defense? With all the computerization today, why do you suppose he didn't even try, even when facing a murder charge? There's only one reason. Believe it...or not.
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2013
You a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you know for a fact that Hope is alive in California "living on millions," why don't you share a few facts with us so we can corroborate this and spring poor old innocent Jerry from jail? You know, for some reason, Jerry spent $165,000 or so on an attorney and investigator, but not a dime so far as we know in trying to find her. If she was really alive, wouldn't that have been the simplest defense? With all the computerization today, why do you suppose he didn't even try, even when facing a murder charge? There's only one reason. Believe it...or not.
Are you calling me a liar honey? Why don't you use your real name and we'll just settle this right now. Nobody calls me a liar because I do not lie.
No sense

United States

#21 Nov 30, 2013
A Bitch On Black Friday wrote:
Jennifer you have no idea whether Hope Meek is alive or dead. She isn't dead. Certainly not because of Jerry. Can you even imagine Jerry Meek killing her when he loved her more than anything in this world? Jerry gave up everything he had to make her happy but Hope still wanted more. Quit running down an innocent man. Jerry will get out on appeal and when he does he will be able to prove he didn't kill her. You will be ashamed for the terrible things you're saying when that happens, Jenny.
you make no sense. You say Hope wanted more and more and yet she left with just $500 no truck no income tax yeah right! That makes no sense
miss thing

Cambridge, MA

#22 Nov 30, 2013
she may not be calling you a liar but i am. And i know hopes not alive and living in ca. Het real.
pappy

Plano, TX

#23 Nov 30, 2013
Fr a act flks, no shining knight in armo came to he rescue of Hope Meeks. And from the verdict that was rendered by the jury against J.Meeks,of MURDER, she had no use for those articles. Thusshe certainly had no need for any maerial things left behind A jut verdict I say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preachers Wife Mar 17 Sue 3
Courthouse corruption (Sep '12) Mar 12 cpratt 24
Speeding on West Choctaw / Old Broken Bow Highway Mar 7 Why not 1
Houses for rent (Apr '15) Feb 27 Krey 4
Tammy Leonard (Jul '08) Feb 24 Amberedgin 13
Girl with side of her head shaved with lines in... (Apr '16) Feb '17 Curious 6
corey lee dodds Jan '17 Lost 2

Haworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haworth Mortgages