Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Obamacare Explodes Costs

Thailand

#57319 Apr 17, 2014
Survey shows ObamaCare sending premiums rising at fastest clip in decades
April 14, 2014

A recent survey of 148 insurance brokers shows that ObamaCare is sending premiums rising at the fastest clip in decades.

"For the last, about, five years they've been doing this survey, so this was the largest percentage increase in any quarter since they've been doing (it)," says Scott Gottlieb of the American Enterprise Institute.

"But at 12 percent, 11 percent increase on average across all the states -- that puts it at the upper end of any increase we've seen for decades."

That is the national average in a survey done by Morgan Stanley. But in some states, it found rates are soaring.

"There are specific states with exorbitant increases," says Gottlieb. "Delaware had 100 percent increase, Florida had a 37 percent increase, Pennsylvania 28 percent increase, California had a 53 percent increase in their premiums."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/su...
96 Obamacare Rejections

Thailand

#57320 Apr 17, 2014
Ebony: Obamacare supporter’s exchange coverage turned down 96 times
04/09/2014

A self-proclaimed Obamacare supporter who receive health insurance from the New Jersey Obamacare exchange has had her coverage turned down an extraordinary 96 times, according to an op-ed in Ebony.

“As a proud new beneficiary of the Affordable Health Care Act, I’d like to report that I am doctorless,” Danielle Kimberly declared Wednesday in the online magazine, which has traditionally supported the health care law.“Ninety-six is the number of soul crushing rejections that greeted me as I attempted to find one.”

It appears that Kimberly received Medicaid coverage courtesy of the Obamacare expansion to the program, which New Jersey is implementing this year. But patients on Medicaid already had a hard time getting access to physicians — and adding millions to the rolls hasn’t made it any easier....

After 96 failed attempts to find a doctor, Kimberly may be one of the few to “remain grateful” for purported health coverage that’s failing.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/09/ebony-obama...
LMFAO

Homestead, PA

#57321 Apr 17, 2014
You'll also notice there are no alternate views presented in this article. This is not fair and balanced, it's Koch Bros. propaganda. By the way, the GOP made all kinds of fear-mongering lies about social security and medicaid when those were passed. Those programs have kept millions of eldelry people out of poverty. ACA will do the same.

Dear Fox Readers, if you would like accurate information, try reading sources other than Fox News. This survey had a flawed methodology and very small sample size, and data conflict with official figures. That claim that New Hampshire premiums will increase by 90%? A total of one respondent participated in that survey.

More garbage put out by the teabaggers and the closet racists LOL!
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57322 Apr 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
All food is genetically modified. I think the problem lies in revealing how it is modified. GM foods ended the dust bowl and allow us to feed the world. But antibiotics in cattle (likely) created MRSA. We need to educate ourselves about the benefits of genetically modified foods as much as we need to understand the horror stories. Without it, we starve to death. Too much and we create a monster. There is a balance and it doesn't involve hysteria.
Sounds like you work for the monsanto corporation. Agarlicll food isn't genetically modified. That is what they want us to believe.
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57323 Apr 17, 2014
I don't know how that word "Agarlicll" popped into my post. I had clearly written "All genetically modified foods are not genetically modified.
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57324 Apr 17, 2014
They did it again. "All food is not genetically Modified."
Al Gores Prediction Flops

Chambersburg, PA

#57326 Apr 17, 2014
Under 20 Weeks 'Til Ice-Free Arctic
Apr. 16, 2014

In December of 2009, Al Gore, speaking at the UN climate conference in Copenhagen, said,“Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap during some of the summer months will be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years.”

Put another way, as climate blogger Steven Goddard reminds us,“Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks.”

Meanwhile, global sea ice extent continues to shatter records.

http://patriotpost.us/posts/24926

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#57327 Apr 17, 2014
parsecsam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you work for the monsanto corporation. Agarlicll food isn't genetically modified. That is what they want us to believe.
Virtually all food is genetically modified. It's a scary word that isn't always a scary thing. No doubt the big agri companies will lie about how they make their modifications, but don't throw a blanket around genetically modified foods. Improving genetics has been going on since the first seed was planted and the first animal put in a pen.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57328 Apr 17, 2014
parsecsam wrote:
They did it again. "All food is not genetically Modified."
Who is "they?" Perhaps you are off your medication schedule?
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57329 Apr 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they?" Perhaps you are off your medication schedule?
Have you seen my sandals? I thought I put them under my desk. Somebody moved my desk.
RICHARD

Nampa, ID

#57330 Apr 17, 2014
parsecsam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen my sandals? I thought I put them under my desk. Somebody moved my desk.
....Don't worry about your sandals Sammie me and the patrol boys have you covered !! Maybe we can square this fellow up !!
Prince Reinbus

Washington, DC

#57331 Apr 17, 2014
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh WOW! We've got one..an intelligent 2 year old.
Stoogie, Stoogie, Stoogie,
My feelings are hurt...I see that you're a very vindictive person. I know, It's that antisocial part of your damaged personality that evokes such a lame accusation. I know that you've been rejected by so many therapists in the past due to your violent temperment but you need the ...so do you remember back in 1990's when one leader of that patriot group that was building up their dopey troops to protect the northern US border from an invasion by Prussians via the Canadian border.....hahaha what ever happened to that theory...what happened? Wow surprise...no Prussians ...no, not one frignn Prussian
So. I'm wondering was that you?
Paul Rand

Homestead, PA

#57335 Apr 18, 2014
ELOY S. INOS for President LMAO!

With Rand Paul having baggage from having hired "The Southern Avenger," a racist who celebrates the day Lincoln was shot, Scott Walker from having a chief of staff who writes emails denigrating blacks, Hispanics, gays and Jewish people, Chris Christie with his bridge problems, and Rick Perry still suffering from a faulty memory, the Republicans are now reaching out to Eloy S. Enos, Republican governor of the Northern Mariana Islands to inquire about his interest in being the party's nominee
Reality

Canton, OH

#57336 Apr 18, 2014
LMFAO wrote:
You'll also notice there are no alternate views presented in this article. This is not fair and balanced, it's Koch Bros. propaganda. By the way, the GOP made all kinds of fear-mongering lies about social security and medicaid when those were passed. Those programs have kept millions of eldelry people out of poverty. ACA will do the same.
Dear Fox Readers, if you would like accurate information, try reading sources other than Fox News. This survey had a flawed methodology and very small sample size, and data conflict with official figures. That claim that New Hampshire premiums will increase by 90%? A total of one respondent participated in that survey.
More garbage put out by the teabaggers and the closet racists LOL!
You seem to forget...not one Republican voted for this colossal fu ck up..now you want them to fix it? Get a job scuzzball

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57337 Apr 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget...not one Republican voted for this colossal fu ck up..now you want them to fix it? Get a job scuzzball
Your party destroys the economy, invades the wrong country and commits war crimes, and you're calling the ACA a fuckup even though it's obviously working?

Wow. Dumb tea baggers. Always wrong but never doubt.

Unemployment is down since the ACA.
Uninsured are down since the ACA
Health care costs are down since the ACA
Not one death panel

8 million enrolled, 35 percent under 36.

Sorry it's not Iraq or Katrina. We're trying. Maybe try another vote to repeal? I heard the 56th is the charm.

Dumbasses.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57338 Apr 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Working good now....over 8,000,000 and counting....find a new manufactured outrage......like your teaparty House.....
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57339 Apr 18, 2014
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>....Don't worry about your sandals Sammie me and the patrol boys have you covered !! Maybe we can square this fellow up !!
Thanks, Richard. You are a true pal.
Pa Dem

Hazleton, PA

#57340 Apr 18, 2014
Love da gov
Roger the Racist

Homestead, PA

#57341 Apr 18, 2014
CBO projections are simply estimates, based on assumptions that current policies will remain static, and as such are highly speculative. Get the GOP obstructionists out of the way in 2014, and the deficits -which are falling like a rock - may well be erased, putting us back into the kind of surplus scenario that Republicans so famously squandered the last time we had them. As to "what Obama is (supposedly) doing to our country".... that sort of moronic nonsense is why right wingers are no longer taken seriously.
teabagger racist

Homestead, PA

#57342 Apr 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the Republicans alternative to ACA?
Lets the poor and disabled die in the streets with no healthcare? Instead of abortion, let the kid with cancer die while having no healthcare? Maybe let mom die of breast cancer cause of no healthcare? Which is it?
Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man Used Craigslist To Rob People (Nov '09) Sep 16 viewer 18
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul '17 Al Busillo 682
News Welfare cheats need not apply Jul '17 Our welfare state 11
News 'Fall Cleanup' nets 13 drug arrests (Oct '12) Jun '17 Al Busillo 3
Jungle Jims- Lackawaxen PA (Mar '09) Apr '17 Ejj 4
News Kahr Firearms Group Introduces Seven New Models... (Mar '17) Mar '17 berettabone 1
News Frein used laptop during manhunt (Nov '14) Nov '14 amigo 1

Hawley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawley Mortgages