Review: Divas II Hair Studios
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julia

Tobyhanna, PA

#25 Feb 5, 2014
They are way too over-priced. It's ridiculous! First of all, my hair is greasy and only lasts a couple of days. In nyc they charge $20-$25 no matter the hair length or type...in any salon. The fact that they charge $60 to wash and blow out...that's $240 a month. Are you serious!? I'm used to going to the salon on a weekly basis. But obviously that's impossible here.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#27 Feb 7, 2014
80 east.
loose stool

New York, NY

#28 Feb 7, 2014
hennypennyhag wrote:
80 east.
Or west. With your head out the window?
burned

Gilbertsville, PA

#29 Mar 1, 2014
I went here for a texturizer in September. They weren't paying any attention to me and burned my scalp terribly with it. Then when the washed it out the woman's nails clawed into my already tender head. The women who straightened my hair hair was good, however the women who cut it wasn't. I asked for a trim, which apparently meant chop off one side and completely ignore the other. After all of that they over charge me AND I woke up with huge scabs on my scalp the next day. That has never once happened anywhere else. The scabs matted my hair so bad I had to wash it a few days after anyway, and they lasted weeks. It was a big mistake to go to Divas and I am not returning.
Tina

Bushkill, PA

#30 Jul 6, 2014
Divas are good. But service is slow,they watch more tv then do your hair. But w.e
jamibutterfly76

Bladensburg, MD

#31 Sep 17, 2014
I never do this, I never write bad reviews, because I feel things are a matter of taste, but this place is THE WORST They are rude, unprofessional, prices are not clear-they have a very low starting price but everything they quote you is 3 & 4 times that. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and she missed the mark by 6 inches! Yes, I said 6 inches! Now I am practically bald and depressed and crying!!! And to top it off they don't speak English, they have someone translate, which didn't bother me, but now that I see the result maybe I shouldn't have been so trusting....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
News Campaign headquarters staples: Signs, paper, wa... May '16 Three Days 1
News Two arrested for graffiti at Boulder Field (Jun '15) Apr '16 Trump 2016 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Local Colleges Still Losing War Against Student... Mar '16 phaqsno 5
News Pike sex offender jailed in Florida Feb '16 Scumbag chaser 1

Hawley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawley Mortgages