Police Blotter

Police Blotter

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

FOUNTAIN HILL Phone service for the deaf used for obscene calls A man who police say told them he made obscene calls through a phone service for the deaf may be tied to similar crimes across the Lehigh Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

LOL

AOL

#9 Jul 5, 2009
LOL H A R D L Y a fan club. I needed a good laugh and this tool gave me one. lol A grown man posting on a website comments just to "stir" people up??? lol Wow! That shows one thing. He has no control on anything in his personal life, so he uses this website to pretend to have a little power. Trust me, I am not being harsh, just find it funny. Sounds like a "union" worker to me based upon some of his moronic comments and low sounding IQ.
Southside Allentown 18103

AOL

#10 Jul 5, 2009
LOL wrote:
LOL H A R D L Y a fan club. I needed a good laugh and this tool gave me one. lol A grown man posting on a website comments just to "stir" people up??? lol Wow! That shows one thing. He has no control on anything in his personal life, so he uses this website to pretend to have a little power. Trust me, I am not being harsh, just find it funny. Sounds like a "union" worker to me based upon some of his moronic comments and low sounding IQ.
HaHaHa....he got your attention! Job Well Done.
too funny

Northampton, PA

#11 Jul 5, 2009
LOL wrote:
Wow you are a grown man and posting on here too. And hmmm you posted twice about this so are you any better? Since when does someone posting on Topix mean that someone has no control over their personal life? I think you yourself have control issues or you wouldn't feel the need to comment on this. I think you are pretending to have some power as well. So I guess you are still the better man - huh? Letting the piZZing contest begin.

Since: Feb 07

Jim Thorpe, PA

#13 Jul 5, 2009
Dennis Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't mind. He was clearly irritated by my postings, so I'm happy with that!
:-)
LMAO! Let's call it the poison ivy effect.
Hah

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2009
Actually, LOL has a point. It's pretty lame to post up replies with the sole intention of "riling up" other Topix community members. Not to mention, he admitted they aren't even his real feelings most of the time.

There is a word for that on boards. The word is TROLL. Congratulations, Dennis Mac- you're a self-admitted troll. Thanks for wasting everyone's time with your negativity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Stroudsburg man arrested after allegedly c... Jul 16 Evette 1
News Two arrested for graffiti at Boulder Field Jun '15 American Graffiti 1
News Murder victim Mandie Coco tried to 'hold fast' ... (Jun '07) Jun '15 Nathalia 46
News Stroudsburg School Board member charged with DUI May '15 dogtired 1
News At ESU, a Muslim professor lectures on the Holo... Apr '15 Polaris 1
News For Shohola's sake, end the Walls drama (Jun '12) Apr '15 Kathy D 7
News Shohola man claims to see a cougar; it wasn't D... (Jul '12) Apr '15 Karl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawley Mortgages