Even the Hawkinsville forum attracts ...

Even the Hawkinsville forum attracts national gossip tourists

Posted in the Hawkinsville Forum

Amused_former_re sident

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Just dropping in, I noticed how people who probably couldn't even approximately point to Hawkinsville on a map have joined the Pulaski gossip; particularly noticeable in the Marla "likes-to-spread-legs " Garnto thread.

BTW, is Ms. Hot Lips still playing the piano at First Baptist services?
Educate

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2010
ROTFLMAO! Is Ms. "Hot Lips" someone I missed out on during my Hawkinsville years? Comeon, classmate, give me atleast a first name to make a guess on...
Susie Bell

Hawkinsville, GA

#3 Apr 28, 2010
What the deal with the chickens at the high school?
police officer 7999999999

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#4 May 31, 2010
unfortunately - I believe she still is playing the piano at the church. By her staying, I assume she thinks that it makes her look like she didn't do it. But, if you know the truth factually, you know that its just a front. And thats where it makes me very upset to know that she can sit up there on Sunday. I myself, would have had to resign, move to another state, and get as far away as possible without ever looking back. It says quite a bit about her heart. This is very sad, and for that, why would people want to go to that church to worship God, when she's there every Sunday in the pulpit? I beleive that God is spilling tears on that piano.
fishcookers

Hawkinsville, GA

#5 Jun 2, 2010
police officer 7999999999 wrote:
unfortunately - I believe she still is playing the piano at the church. By her staying, I assume she thinks that it makes her look like she didn't do it. But, if you know the truth factually, you know that its just a front. And thats where it makes me very upset to know that she can sit up there on Sunday. I myself, would have had to resign, move to another state, and get as far away as possible without ever looking back. It says quite a bit about her heart. This is very sad, and for that, why would people want to go to that church to worship God, when she's there every Sunday in the pulpit? I beleive that God is spilling tears on that piano.
I also agree that she should have stepped down. Since she didn't the preacher should have asked her too. That is something that they will both have to answer to one day.
Georgey Joe

Murrieta, CA

#6 Jun 2, 2010
fishcookers wrote:
<quoted text>
I also agree that she should have stepped down. Since she didn't the preacher should have asked her too. That is something that they will both have to answer to one day.
Blah, Blah, Blah! You and Police Officer are quite judgemental to be casting stones at someone in a church that I assume you must attend. Let me see...Was it Jesus that said something to the effect, "Go and sin no more". "You are forgiven"..."The Greatest Gift is Love"..."Remove the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the speck out of someone elses"...You both might begin holding a Bible Study at one anothers homes in order to get your Religious cards in order before your glass houses shatter. Just a suggestion. Oh yes, and let us not forget..."Judge not, lest ye be Judged"...
ex-band lover

Hawkinsville, GA

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Please dont talk about things, when you dont even know what is going on. She didnt do anything, but if she did then i am sure she asked for forgiveness, and my Lord is forgiving...so please keep comments like that to yourself.
Amused_former_re sident

Monroe, GA

#9 Jun 3, 2010
Georgey Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah! You and Police Officer are quite judgemental to be casting stones at someone in a church that I assume you must attend. Let me see...Was it Jesus that said something to the effect, "Go and sin no more". "You are forgiven"..."The Greatest Gift is Love"..."Remove the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the speck out of someone elses"...You both might begin holding a Bible Study at one anothers homes in order to get your Religious cards in order before your glass houses shatter. Just a suggestion. Oh yes, and let us not forget..."Judge not, lest ye be Judged"...
This is a classic dirtbag retort.
Georgey Joe

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2010
Amused_former_resident wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a classic dirtbag retort.
"Tort" on this o1o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
faulk house (Apr '15) Jul 4 iloveit 7
just wondering (Oct '15) Jun 23 Lo Lo 16
News No chance of parole for Dennis (Sep '10) Jun 22 Sad wife 19
chris laidler (Jul '11) May '17 Curious 7
HHS football coach (Jan '17) Apr '17 talkinsville 4
Hawkinsville nurse (Apr '15) Apr '17 Surprise 50
Cotton Mill Lofts Mar '17 ebb2014 1

Hawkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance