why black folks have to be so loud

Posted in the Hawkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
deaf now thank you

Hawkinsville, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
i was in the store the other day win about 6 young black men went crazy.they were hoopin an hollering so loud i could not hear myself think.two young ladies were trying to do business on a cell phone.the lady on the phone could not hear.i asked the fellas to please tone it down a notch.lord the eyes cut at me were stares of hatered.well everything turned out ok.i did not mean to piss them off but i did.just curious as to why groups of blacks are so loud.have a great day.
JoFred --devil head ga

Bonaire, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2012
its the lack of evolution in that race to control themselves and to have common curtiousy...any race that is that self intitled to rights without having to earn them will act out during times of confrentation. Consider yourself lucky that the drums of the tribe did begin to play because with that comes the race card and beatings without consequence in our great state..
Q Citizen

Hawkinsville, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Well, I'm white, but educated and was fortunate to have been raised in a good family. It's wrong to say its just blacks. I think most of it is a product of poor or downright absent parenting, family structure and education. Get around of bunch of uneducated "rednecks" and they are just as bad. All we can do is raise our children right and set examples as best we can.
fyi411

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2012
JoFred --devil head ga wrote:
its the lack of evolution in that race to control themselves and to have common curtiousy...any race that is that self intitled to rights without having to earn them will act out during times of confrentation. Consider yourself lucky that the drums of the tribe did begin to play because with that comes the race card and beatings without consequence in our great state..
nobody should have had to earn any rights....u had the right to an education and still can't spell. How many tomes have you been in a store and your kids fall out, screaming? I see white kids do this everyday and the parents are embarrassed instead of popping their butts. Think about what you do before you judge others.
fyi411

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Times my bad.
JoFred --devil head ga

Bonaire, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2012
how many friends have you seen beat and hurt with no justice served on the end of the race card? Just like the instance of the young lady killed in hville last year? and yet we all look the other way and say look at the rednecks..they do the same..sorry bout the spelling but some of us have to work 3 jobs to pay all the taxes needed to keep these loud minorities on the street so therefore time is not on my side. Its all about making sure we dont offend and if you notice your country is falling apart because no one stands up for themselves anymore..so keep thinking with your liberal thoughts and keep watching your country and freedoms get taking away
fyi

Macon, GA

#7 Mar 5, 2012
you go jofred.i agree with you
fyi411

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2012
This wasn't any liberal shit, in so many words I am saying white people act just as bad in public as black people. People in general need to show respect to themselves.
fyi911

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 11, 2012
agreed fy411 its the lack of education and hometraining. whenever i was as a youngster we saw ignorant people come to town we always wisperperd to ourselves 'country comes to town'. it blacks and whites and unfortunately not going to change just getting worse. all we can do is take care of our on and teach them at home because they are certainly not getting it at school, only learned bad behavior in public school unless public school kids have educated parents that educate their kids at home as well and don't rely soley on public teachers to do it all. public school teachers have their hands full and need all the help they can get
corn bread

Manchester, GA

#10 Mar 11, 2012
I disagree, stupidity and ignorance starts at home. Don't blame the teachers. A bad parent spawns bad kids. There are way too many people that have kids for the wrong reasons, then turn around and want to blame everyone else for the kids lack of education and terrible behavior. Parents these days try to rely on teachers to teach their kids everything because they are too busy getting what they want first, and putting the child second, these type of idiots don't deserve kids in the first place. Children are not equal there are dumb ones and smart ones born every day. A teacher cannot be held responsible, you are the child's first and last teacher!!!
fyi911

Macon, GA

#11 Mar 12, 2012
i wasn't blaming the teachers at all. i simply said that some parents depend on the teachers to raise their children. i do agree with everything else you commented on.parents are responsible for the children they bring in this world and sadly kids get nothing but learned bad habits at home.
Mixed Man

Hawkinsville, GA

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Such is a town like Hawkinsville!!! Instead of "Why is there no economic growth here?" or "Why are the rich families of Hawkinsville the same as they were 3 generations ago?"..you people ask "why black folks have to be so loud"..a grammatically incorrect statement at that. I feel sorry for this ghost town..with Lithonia Lightning closing..where will you struggling middle class people work?! Oh nevermind..thats not important.."why black folks have to be so loud" is..i feel sorry for you all..the forgotten people of Jesus. GO NEWT!!! ha ha ha..Hawkinsville..the place where poor rednecks hate poor Negroes..even though the only thing that separates us is color..we let rich politicians separate us..
fyi911

Macon, GA

#13 Mar 14, 2012
how true every word you stated.very sad that hville is so ignorant and the few wealthy that are there have nothing but capitolized on the poverty people, like charging the highest interest the law allows on loans, groceries are high,therefore foodstamps not going that far to feed families etc.they are the real criminals but the defacto too busy chasing kids around to bust them with a nik of weed and using the exuse to search and seize 'you just rode by a known drug house'.is that really a legal probable cause?just because you happen to ride down the truck route?
tap out

Hull, GA

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Fyi911, Looks like you need to learn how to spell. Sylvan may help you, if you enroll now! Mixed Man sounds kind of ignorant too!! I seriously doubt he graduated from Mercer, probably barely made it out of high school. Maybe he can get you a job with him at McDonald's! If you both can learn how to slop together a happy meal, then you both might qualify for their management team! Good luck!
fyi911

Macon, GA

#15 Mar 15, 2012
oh please forgive me for a typo or a misspelled word. i was educated in hawkinsville. and screw you.
tap out

Hull, GA

#16 Mar 15, 2012
You must be on your ten minute break! Time for you to get back on the clock, an flip dem burgers an salt dem fries! Don't let dat grease pop up in yo eyes! Lol! LOSER!
johnnie house

Detroit, MI

#18 Apr 1, 2012
why do you people have to nit pick about every thing?its in kids nature to get excited an ge a bit noisey,i remember as a child picking cotton the white man could only comment on my talking,not the hundreds of cotton that i picked a day.and yes i attended school in unadilla.
johnnie house

Detroit, MI

#19 Apr 1, 2012
and people dont believe every thing you read or hea on news broadcasts the story of blacks haveing tail is a lie we are human we make mistakes just like you our children are just like yours just a different color, somegood some bad or misguided when i were a little girl my granny taught me to respect my elders and to treat others as i wanted to be treated,so far it worked.
fyi

Macon, GA

#20 Apr 2, 2012
johnnie house wrote:
why do you people have to nit pick about every thing?its in kids nature to get excited an ge a bit noisey,i remember as a child picking cotton the white man could only comment on my talking,not the hundreds of cotton that i picked a day.and yes i attended school in unadilla.
Black folks weren't the only ones picking cotton.There were more poor white folks than rich white folks.And the poor white folks got just as mistreated by 'the master'.And this day and time all children,well most black and white are disrespectful no matter what their social standing is.
fyi

Macon, GA

#21 Apr 2, 2012
Also want to add i do agree with you, not just black children so loud. the government is working really hard at separating families. when good parents are strict on their children ,is because we want them to be raised to be respectful and have a good name for themselves,teach them to be worthy of the word as your word is your bond. The problem i see is when the parents that are trying to raise their kids to be of good character, when there is a conflict at home for example you don't want a pregnant teenager or your son to impregnate a young girl, you want to keep them away from the kids that have parents that don't care or either they are out of options because they are taught by the schools (govt agents) that they shouldn't be punished at home, therefore the parents have d.f.c.s with a cop with them for intimadation purposes. and when these kids kids in trouble its the parents fault because they have been threatened by their children that they have been told to report any type of punishment..The government is creating a nazi generation, out of these kids to separate the family. I have so much respect for the Rev Martin luther King and the many civil rights activist because i wouldn't have any civil tights if it weren't for what they did.They made a stand. Unfortuntly, all they did was slowed the government down from making this a communist country. plz don't respond by telling me i can't spell. i know it.and i've never left the south so my grammer is lacking as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastman Police officer shot...any Riots? Aug 22 RexHEX 4
Sheriff's B-I-L arrested... Aug 18 Someone Who Knows 4
Churches tell Boy Scouts NO (Nov '15) Aug 15 The HedgeHog 10
So who's running for sheriff in Pulaski? (Dec '13) Aug 10 Someone Who Knows 26
Do you know Derek C. Watford ? Aug 1 Les 1
kim craft (Feb '12) Jul 28 Anonymous 8
News GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead ... (Jul '08) Jul '16 GA bound 78

Hawkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawkinsville Mortgages