Just need to know

Eatonton, GA

#86 Sep 24, 2011
I understand Timmy was in jail in Cochran, what was that about and when was he in jail? Are they still looking for him?
fyi

Macon, GA

#87 Sep 25, 2011
call the clerk of superior court in pulaski and bleckley and dodge county about the end of november and ask if he is on the calander for dec term of court. then again feb, march. they will tell you
Just need to know

Eatonton, GA

#88 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks, I" do that.
fighting for him

Warner Robins, GA

#89 Sep 26, 2011
from what i hear they let him go then found out he still had more warrants but if you know anything about him and the case with all the cooper i sure could use all the witnesses i can get because my husband had nothing to do with all that but they are trying to put it off on him he has proof but no one will listen so if you have any onfo please help and pulaski county dont get in no hurry to get them to court so it could be awhile
fyi

Macon, GA

#90 Sep 26, 2011
i'm trying to follow you on what happened. Timmy got locked up for theft and snitched your husband? i wonder what evidence they had to get a warrant to arrest him? knowing the ass backward way of doing things, it is possible to get arrested without sufficient evidence. i hope the best. if you know he is innocent get a trial. timmy sparrow can easliy be discredited
fighting for him

Warner Robins, GA

#91 Oct 10, 2011
yeah timmy wrote a statement and so did my husbands brother trying to get out of it and thanks we are going to trial but they still have not even givin him his first court date its been 3 months they wont do anything all they have against my husband is the statements they wrote he has proof he wasnt there noone will listen and i have have called and wrote letters to anyone and everyone so now i dont know what eles to do hawkinsville is so fucked up
fyi

Dublin, GA

#92 Oct 12, 2011
i already know and agree with you a 100% fightingforhim,the next plea date is oct 24 hope it works out.don't worry, the truth is on your side and timmy can easily be discredited .
fighting for him

Warner Robins, GA

#93 Oct 13, 2011
thanks for the info so maybe he will get to have his first court date then ill look into it
lori grinstead sparrow

Hawkinsville, GA

#94 Oct 23, 2011
fyi wrote:
i don't know one jeter from the other.but i do know timmy sparrow is worthless and i am sure his mama 'working' for his freedom. the stupid thieving punk needs to serve some serious time.
to <fightingforhim>, thats right i had nothing to do with whatever happened. and to FYI, since you talk like you know me, be a real person and use your real name, and you are WELCOME to come and find me anytime, anywhere, and be the badass you think you are to my face.
wow

Orange Park, FL

#95 Oct 25, 2011
lori grinstead sparrow wrote:
<quoted text>to <fightingforhim>, thats right i had nothing to do with whatever happened. and to FYI, since you talk like you know me, be a real person and use your real name, and you are WELCOME to come and find me anytime, anywhere, and be the badass you think you are to my face.
Grinstead, that is not a class act. Are you by any chance the daughter of---------- Now if you married or hung out with Timmy Sparrow you must know some things about him. "BADASS" now that is not high class. No surprise hwere.
wow

Orange Park, FL

#96 Oct 25, 2011
typo-No surprise here.
Momof2

New York, NY

#101 Nov 19, 2011
That's Georgia for you.
WHO CARES

Cochran, GA

#102 Nov 21, 2011
momof2 i hear ya babe thats GA for ya lol I LOVE IT A WOMAN AFTER MY OWN HEART lol.
Girl Friday

Bonaire, GA

#108 Dec 2, 2011
I think it is WAY past time to change the name of this Topix thread...it has nothing to do with the Sheriff's Department from waaaaaayyyyy back, many posts ago.
What counts

Orange Park, FL

#110 Dec 5, 2011
Girl Friday wrote:
I think it is WAY past time to change the name of this Topix thread...it has nothing to do with the Sheriff's Department from waaaaaayyyyy back, many posts ago.
History always repeats unless the cycle is broken. From way back Hawkinsville has not been known for honest law and order. Elected officials. Often bought. Some citizens that could not read were helped with their votes. Deceased people can't vote.
dumb people

Suwanee, GA

#111 Dec 7, 2011
If history repeats itself, then the VOTERS of THE VILLE need to change! Obviously they vote for the one they think does the better job! WHAT COUNTS, why do you not run for office, if you do not like the way things are going? I quess it would be because you are from fl. not the Ville! All you foolish people are a DISGRACE to the community of HAWKINSVIIE. GA. WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THIS TOWN!!!!!! Also, MR. Cape has done a FINE JOB!!!! The problem is he has to deal with all you EDDIE DUMB SUPPORTERS!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!! He has been FIRED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times for the same reason he was FIRED in the VILLE!!!! CHESTER CHILD & WIFE HOOK UP'S!!!!!! And the sad thing is all the women fall for his crap, especially JACKIE ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!
dumb people

Suwanee, GA

#112 Dec 7, 2011
And again, i have more to report! Jackie & Eddie have spoken so BAD about Eddie's X-wife Wanda. Well from what i know of her, she is a WONDERFUL PERSON! She supports her kids, keeps to herself and does not bother anyone, so whoever has something to say about her, maybe should become more like her!!!! From what I hear, Eddie has Jackie pay his child support, pay for all his POLO shirts & KEEPS his Sorry behind UP!!!! WHAT A SHAME!! She does not even do that for her own CUBS!!! BUT no worries they are taken very care of!!!
fighting for him

Byron, GA

#114 Dec 29, 2011
they finally dropped all charges against my husband it took alot of work on my part proving he didnt do that shit but they dropped them and he has been released from pulaski county after 5 long months thank the lord above
fyi

Macon, GA

#115 Dec 29, 2011
fighting for him wrote:
they finally dropped all charges against my husband it took alot of work on my part proving he didnt do that shit but they dropped them and he has been released from pulaski county after 5 long months thank the lord above
Glad to hear your husband was cleared.What about the others? What did they get?
fighting for him

Byron, GA

#116 Dec 29, 2011
no one has been to court yet so i really dont know what will happen with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris laidler (Jul '11) Mar 22 Cornbread 6
Kyle hyatt Mar 22 Gossip 1
Cotton Mill Lofts Mar 21 ebb2014 1
e c p Mar 20 Deez nuts 3
Sheriff's B-I-L arrested... (Aug '16) Mar 19 Deez nuts 6
News GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead ... (Jul '08) Mar 17 JekyllnHyde 93
HHS football coach Mar 8 Concerned 3

Hawkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawkinsville Mortgages