First Prev
of 6
Next Last
fed up 2

Macon, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
I have a 13 yr old niece and she was in contact with one of the officers at the jail. He even met her several times at Mcdonalds. This information was given to the GBI and the officer is now under investigation. The sad part about this is the Officer is still working at the Jail. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR SHERRIFF. How can you let this monster represent Hawkinsville. You want to fire an officer for doing his job and having friends on his off time, and you going to let someone who preys on our children continue to work for you. I hope the people of Pulaski County think twice before they vote for you in the next election. BTW how did you keep this so quite. Nothing is a secrete at the court house.
wth

Macon, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2011
omg im sorry to hear tht , but look at the choices for sheriff. Billy cape (what a joke hes proved that ) danny brannon yeah right the boy cant even read or write. hell has anyone ever got a report for him . well i have and my 9 yr old son pointed out the gramma mistakes. god olmighty where did i move to. i thought i left mayberry. well i guess thats what you get for wanting peace and quiet. i moved he because my sister said that they had one officer that was really good , but i have not seen him yet. he was a spanish guy anyone know him? if so where is he or did he get crooked too
fed up

Macon, GA

#3 Apr 23, 2011
his name is danny ganzolis (not sure of the spelling) the other one was Eddie Nuves and I think he is no longer here. None stay long if they are any good
got out

Thomasville, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2011
wth wrote:
omg im sorry to hear tht , but look at the choices for sheriff. Billy cape (what a joke hes proved that ) danny brannon yeah right the boy cant even read or write. hell has anyone ever got a report for him . well i have and my 9 yr old son pointed out the gramma mistakes. god olmighty where did i move to. i thought i left mayberry. well i guess thats what you get for wanting peace and quiet. i moved he because my sister said that they had one officer that was really good , but i have not seen him yet. he was a spanish guy anyone know him? if so where is he or did he get crooked too
.......Eddie got railroaded by Danny...lost everything!
fed up

Hawkinsville, GA

#5 Apr 25, 2011
got out wrote:
<quoted text>.......Eddie got railroaded by Danny...lost everything!
I don't understand why we let this happen. Danny has no room to throw stones. He can't read or write past a 4th grade level. He also was involved with an incident involving his wife calling 911 to there house due to him being drunk and hitting her. Billy Cape and Jason Freemont arrived and instructed the officers (Eddie and Ivey) to leave the incident and they would handle it. They handled it alright, They turned the other cheek and Danny made it his mission to distroy Eddie.
Patriot Gal

Montgomery, AL

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Which Danny? Brannen or Ganzolis? Yep, our Sheriff's dept is a joke. Until people start voting for the best candidate and not voting for their buddies, things will never change.
not true

Cochran, GA

#7 Apr 25, 2011
if you are fed up move.
fed up

Hawkinsville, GA

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Patriot Gal wrote:
Which Danny? Brannen or Ganzolis? Yep, our Sheriff's dept is a joke. Until people start voting for the best candidate and not voting for their buddies, things will never change.
BRANNON
fed up

Hawkinsville, GA

#9 Apr 27, 2011
not true wrote:
if you are fed up move.
Its true he did steal money from the fire house and all of the money has been paid back now. He is a digrace to Union County, he also needs to be picking up trash on the side of the road wearing a outfit thats reads im the low life that stold from the fire dept.His Name is Brad Niebrand ( copied from the Blairsville site)

This is the officers father. MOVE get this crap out of our county. This is the crap moving here. We belong here. Yall move!!!
Hope this helps

Middleburg, FL

#10 May 5, 2011
fed up 2 wrote:
I have a 13 yr old niece and she was in contact with one of the officers at the jail. He even met her several times at Mcdonalds. This information was given to the GBI and the officer is now under investigation. The sad part about this is the Officer is still working at the Jail. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR SHERRIFF. How can you let this monster represent Hawkinsville. You want to fire an officer for doing his job and having friends on his off time, and you going to let someone who preys on our children continue to work for you. I hope the people of Pulaski County think twice before they vote for you in the next election. BTW how did you keep this so quite. Nothing is a secrete at the court house.
All together now-please pursue this. For every citizen of Pulaski County. 1. Your child while a minor must have parents or guradian notified if a law officer detains the child. There are exceptions if a law officer is trying to prevent a child from using a weapon or commiting a crime. This crap about meeting a 13 year old at MC Donalds is crap. I suggest you foks start a petition and go all the way to Federal Dept Of Justice. You and your children have civil rights. This town has gone from bad to worse. Those trying to big shots are buying their own ticket to hell. Even if it takes a CNN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER. DON'T stop fighting for justice.
Hope this helps

Middleburg, FL

#11 May 5, 2011
not true wrote:
if you are fed up move.
Move yourself. How do you know these people do not have valaid complaints? Just a few years back Eastman had it's own scandal. You must remember your sherrif that went to jail. Fine money vanished. Money paid by those young people arrested for drugs. I do not condone young people buying or using or selling drugs. When the very people that are elected to protect and serve are crooked-that sets a poor example for youth. I still have the newspaper that was mailed to me.
fed up too

Rochelle, GA

#12 May 9, 2011
hope this helps well we tried everything we know to do. its just that when someone comes to investigate the good ole boy attitudes kick in. some of these ppl in this town are too scared to speak up because of what they have done to the best officer this county every had . hell if they took him and treated him like a red headed step child what do you think they are going to do to you. we just need the justice dept to come help and not listen to just only a few ppl but everyone.
OMG

Cochran, GA

#13 May 23, 2011
Crooked law is not just Pulaski co. It's every where!!
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#14 May 25, 2011
All you people that are bashing Sheriff Cape need to look on your on back porch!!! If your child, for one is in custody & is made to feel uncomfortable, do what you say you did. But, if the child MEETS the officer at Mickey D's on their own. NO, NO, NO! You are the one with the problem! Sorry, Not Mr. cape.
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#15 May 28, 2011
fed up wrote:
his name is danny ganzolis (not sure of the spelling) the other one was Eddie Nuves and I think he is no longer here. None stay long if they are any good
Yeah both ganzolis & eddie are both a joke. If you think GOOD, you must be on something, they have done nothing but cause problems from day one! You must be a FAN for obvious reasons!! Can we all know why????
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#16 May 28, 2011
got out wrote:
NO! Eddie got railroaded, because he is WORTHLESS!! He has been FIRED from every law enforcement job he has ever had!!! PUBLIC knowledge!! Check it out! Also, he has never had anything but A MOUTH FULL OF CRAP! He wants other peoples lives because he can not be A REAL MAN & GET IT HIMSELF!! You really need to step up and be A REAL MAN & FATHER to ALL your precious KIDS!! All he is doing is being a KEPT MAN by all the women that he preys on with his BULL CRAP!! He had a wonderful wife. She is a GREAT Woman. I hope that she finds her a REAL MAN & never looks back at what she thought she had! Lets all pray she can get past what she had with him! Also, he talks about others beating their spouse!! Hello, he was in jail for months for THE SAME THING he speaks of others. Again, move on! NOBODY CARES, YOUR NOT WANTED IN THE VILLE & I am sure NO OTHER TOWN WANTS YOUR EITHER! GET LOST LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
eddie

Macon, GA

#17 May 29, 2011
ALWAYS WATCHING YEAH LET THE PUBLIC GO FIND OUT AND WHAT THEY WILL SEE IS THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN FIRED. SO LETS GET THINGS STRAIGHT. IM AN OPEN BOOK, YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK AND ILL TELL YOU. UNLIKE YOU IM NOT SCARED, I DONT HIDE WITH SCREEN NAMES. YEAH ITS ME EDDIE NIEVES SPELL IT RIGHT. AS FOR MY KIDS WELL I TAKE CARE OF MINE JUST FINE, I AM A REAL FATHER HELL I EVEN HAVE OTHER PPL KIDS(YOURS) AND THEY CALL ME DAD TOO. SO IF I WAS SO BAD I WOULD NOT TAKE OTHER DEAD BEAT DADS KIDS AND HELP THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE MY OWN. BUY THEM CLOTHES FIX THEIR CARS,AND GIVE THEM MONEY. NOW THAT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE IM REALLY SORRY HUH. DAM YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN AND DONT LEAVE THEM FOR ME TO TAKE CARE OF. AS FOR MY WIFE YEAH SHE A GOOD WOMAN, BUT U DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. WELL I DO I HAD TO RESPOND TO CALLS AFTER CALLS TO SEVERAL HOUSES.SO I HAVE SEEN IT ALL. OH YEAH ONE MORE THING I KNOW WHO THIS IS (ALWAYS WATCHING) YEAH THAT ALL YOU CAN DO IS WATCH. YOU NEED TO KEEP IT THAT WAY OR MAN UP. ASK MY WIFE I NEVER HIT HER. AGAIN, GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR GUMS. AS FOR BEING A KEPT MAN , WELL AGAIN YOUR WRONG I KEEP HER HEAD ABOVE WATER CAUSE HER SORRY ASS HUSBAND CANT. YOU WANT THE TRUTH WELL THERE IT IS. DO ME AND EVERYONE A FAVOR GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH CAUSE IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID, WHEN THE HORSE TELLS THE STORY. THATS RIGHT YOU GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#18 May 30, 2011
got out wrote:
omg, whay is everyone blaming others for his on MISTAKES??? He is blaming everyone but himself! Goes to show U SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! & WORTHLESS!!!!
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#19 May 30, 2011
eddie wrote:
ALWAYS WATCHING YEAH LET THE PUBLIC GO FIND OUT AND WHAT THEY WILL SEE IS THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN FIRED. SO LETS GET THINGS STRAIGHT. IM AN OPEN BOOK, YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK AND ILL TELL YOU. UNLIKE YOU IM NOT SCARED, I DONT HIDE WITH SCREEN NAMES. YEAH ITS ME EDDIE NIEVES SPELL IT RIGHT. AS FOR MY KIDS WELL I TAKE CARE OF MINE JUST FINE, I AM A REAL FATHER HELL I EVEN HAVE OTHER PPL KIDS(YOURS) AND THEY CALL ME DAD TOO. SO IF I WAS SO BAD I WOULD NOT TAKE OTHER DEAD BEAT DADS KIDS AND HELP THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE MY OWN. BUY THEM CLOTHES FIX THEIR CARS,AND GIVE THEM MONEY. NOW THAT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE IM REALLY SORRY HUH. DAM YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN AND DONT LEAVE THEM FOR ME TO TAKE CARE OF. AS FOR MY WIFE YEAH SHE A GOOD WOMAN, BUT U DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. WELL I DO I HAD TO RESPOND TO CALLS AFTER CALLS TO SEVERAL HOUSES.SO I HAVE SEEN IT ALL. OH YEAH ONE MORE THING I KNOW WHO THIS IS (ALWAYS WATCHING) YEAH THAT ALL YOU CAN DO IS WATCH. YOU NEED TO KEEP IT THAT WAY OR MAN UP. ASK MY WIFE I NEVER HIT HER. AGAIN, GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR GUMS. AS FOR BEING A KEPT MAN , WELL AGAIN YOUR WRONG I KEEP HER HEAD ABOVE WATER CAUSE HER SORRY ASS HUSBAND CANT. YOU WANT THE TRUTH WELL THERE IT IS. DO ME AND EVERYONE A FAVOR GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH CAUSE IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID, WHEN THE HORSE TELLS THE STORY. THATS RIGHT YOU GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.
I HOPE YOU DO KNOW WHO THIS IS U WEAKLING! I DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE!!!!! And, while we are at in ONCE AGAIN, JACKIE DOES NOT WANY U< U R NOT WORTHY ENOUGH !!!!! F OFF!!
always watching

Suwanee, GA

#20 May 30, 2011
eddie wrote:
OH, And by the way, GET YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!!! And YEAH I AM STILL HERE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane the Greedy 7 hr What4ub 5
Let it go Fri Life 15
Hawkinsville nurse Fri Gettin it on 27
No where to go in this town Aug 27 yomama 3
Dogs (Oct '11) Aug 27 Mighty Mouse 9
Bullying in the Sheriffs Dept. Aug 26 Karma 5
looking for an old friend (Sep '14) Aug 26 KMA 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawkinsville Mortgages