GISD 38 million dollar bond vote

GISD 38 million dollar bond vote

Posted in the Hawkins Forum

Steveo

Gilmer, TX

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Please VOTE NO !!!

WE do not need a new high dollar school, a new high dollar Jeff Traylor indoor practice field (really Jeff) I bet the electric bill will be 10 grand a month.

These folks have had a fantasy that we have plenty of money to pay for this stuff. Upshur County is 2 MILLION in the whole and these CLOWNS want a 38 million dollar bond passed.

INSANE !!!!! RAISE OUR TAXES 25 Cents more NUTTS TO YOU CLOWNS.

Jonathan

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2013
HA! VOTE YES TO THE $38 MILLION IN PROPOSALS FOR GILMER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT. The idiots in this town voted for astroturf in their football stadium and they are still paying out the .... Really...how many Gilmer boys actually have made it in football? Very, very, very few have and I guarantee it was not because of the astroturf and other crap the school officials have shoved down everyone's throats. Why don't they teach the kids how to read and write like they use to. Get rid of the illegals and English as a second language classes and you will SAVE ALOT OF MONEY. Vote in the new $38 Million dollar package. Hell, I don't care anymore because I sold all of my properties a few years back when these idiots started voting in all this crap. Steveo has been there forever and is friends with all the want to be politicians and crooks there. They all need to pay their fair share in increased taxes. After all it is the Democratic way and that is what Upshur County is. Gilmer is the new Obamaville. Or at least they are Democrats until they realize they can't get reelected as a Democrat and then change to a Republican status. Have you ever asked how many of the kids that go to GISD are on the FREE MEAL PROGRAM. Well, its nearly all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'hollywood' rapes Oct 13 Willie Granville 1
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Oct 2 Willie Granville 184
Etex internet Sep 24 Jesse 2
Judge Paul Banner breaking the laws of Texas (Dec '12) Aug '17 Jennifer crenshaw 3
News Doris Webb honored for 50 years of service to city (Mar '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 3
who knows deborah prater A.K.A. -- deborah prat... (Oct '10) Aug '17 sandra p 17
Jason Reeves? (Aug '09) Jul '17 Here ya go 2

Hawkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawkins Mortgages