why west sioux fails in athletics

why west sioux fails in athletics

Posted in the Hawarden Forum

another taxpayer

Hawarden, IA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
the main reason west sioux fails in athletics is that none of the coaches communicate or work together. it seems like everynight clint tries to have plyos klaarenbeek has some kind of basketball thing going. why is that brad? is this planned or just a coincidince. i feel for clint first ryan quits on him and now this. i have no problem with them getting ready for basketball , but football starts next month . lets work together brad but i forgot he is part of the sportsmans club so they do what they want and the hell with anybody else . are u gonna hold basketball practice and open gym during football also??????????
reality

Hawarden, IA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
thats has ben the reason for the big drop off in athletics .
coaches dont work together or they dont want the other coaches to get a head and look good in the paper.
mr k is tight with the boss he does anything he wants to do and gets a medal for it ,2 kids in his class compared to
28 kids in the other teachers rooms.
why do you think he never got bumped over the other guy .
i take my hat of to the football coaches for dealing with year around basketball practice and drama.
fan

Hawarden, IA

#3 Jul 24, 2010
i support the football programs and hope they do well
in a sport , that coaching is important in and out of life as well as on the playing field.
the prep for games and off season work outs is the reason
football and other endurance programs do well.
football brings in attendance and income to the other programs, they benefit from it.
it translates to the other programs not just football but
basketball ,track,soccer,baseball and even vb.
why does it translate, players work out get stronger and the younger kids see that and lift more to get better watching others develope.

support the programs mr c quit talking
winning

Hawarden, IA

#4 Jul 26, 2010
i think fail and sharing sports is a bad word in this conversation.
i believe talent is needed to progress in the future with the coaches hard work they always do.
i believe recruiting class room kids with coaches on staff is a plus in the future.
support from other coaches this is needed

support from the main office will aid in helping as they do threw the seasons.

this town is not using it resources to advance to championship program.
this town needs to get involved and help out the coaches to get better.
there's a way to win but do you want to win at the cost.
there's a way to win but will another coach let it happen.
look back what works and who made it work over all in the sporting programs.
who made it happen coaching and parents support in the past years and you will have the answer.

thats the problem here we are stuck in a rut locked horns over push and pull power trips and blaming game.

if know .. see's the sharing sports scare its a eye opener if we dont find a way to get along .
interested

Hawarden, IA

#5 Jul 27, 2010
i find it hard to support programs that get rid of the winners in the system.
you have a respected girls coach that win's games and doesnt quit like some do .

you want a title in the future keep listening to
these bar fly coaches and there storys of glory and how good they used to be .

they sound good and have excuses for luz'n games all the time and the excuse is your kid .
they take the easy way out ??
another taxpayer

Hawarden, IA

#6 Jul 27, 2010
you hit the nail right on the head . we do have some good coaches but politics gets in the way. he is a good coach didnt sugar coat anything and played the best players period. i said it once and ill say it again in order to be a consistent winner everybody (school board, administration, coaches, players , town, student body etc...,) all need to be on the same page and support each other and not have little groups that have there own interests in mind.
new age

Hawarden, IA

#7 Jul 28, 2010
get rid of the politics and the groups period no place for them when programs are down.

do like the other schools in the county do , go out
and compete and recruit good honest kids that are willing to join a respected team.

i am so tired of hearing unity or western or rocky valley or akron or hinton or gehlen did this.

city of hawarden hiring practices can make a big impact on restoring the programs and helping out with new familys moving in.

figure it out go out and get them and the change of
moral will be huge .
new age

Hawarden, IA

#8 Jul 28, 2010
in the end result are coaching staffs will not be stressed so much having low numbers .
these coaches need some help to win from the community and the city of hawarden now not nexst year.

no single group or buddy system or just saying they are good because its in the news,can make players or teams win by them selves.

if you believe that you will repeat history and end up sharing with other programs in the future alot faster than you think.

support the coaches by going out and getting respectable students athlete's to help us win ...win ?

you want to win you need reliable real talent that can come threw for the teams.

coaches dont get credit for helping kids pass there classes, they get fired for having win less season's.

in reality
look

Hawarden, IA

#9 Jul 29, 2010
It all boil's down to finding talent to pursue the gold's that we need or set .
Finding outside talent to help the coaches win .
Coaches need some kind of work ethic and loyalty from
the student athlete's to have success .
Coaches are always the one's that get ripped by parent
when they get beat in evens or something like that.
Answer's are out there and idea's but who will
step up and do it.
Other wise it's a broken record same song stuck on
re peat .
parent

Hawarden, IA

#10 Jul 31, 2010
theres plenty of talent here we need to keep with in .
blessing

Hawarden, IA

#11 Jul 31, 2010
no need to share and spoil the fruits that fall from are tree's and be little are hope's and dream's with in.
motivation

Hawarden, IA

#12 Aug 1, 2010
I believe things will get better as long as these coaches are not influenced by other people.
I support these guys and hope more kid's go out ,because I think the head coach will welcome all player and treat the all the same and he's fair and way more respected by all.
The educator's need to help him as a team and work with kid's with grades and make sure they are passing ,so there's no problems.

Yes It's your part to help out the team and the community of fan's and bring spirit,so these kid's can have a chance.
Be a motivator in stead of a complainer ??support the system in all sports programs.
another taxpayer

Hawarden, IA

#13 Aug 2, 2010
new age wrote:
get rid of the politics and the groups period no place for them when programs are down.
do like the other schools in the county do , go out
and compete and recruit good honest kids that are willing to join a respected team.
i am so tired of hearing unity or western or rocky valley or akron or hinton or gehlen did this.
city of hawarden hiring practices can make a big impact on restoring the programs and helping out with new familys moving in.
figure it out go out and get them and the change of
moral will be huge .
um this is high school not college u dont recruit unless u are a private school then u can recruit somewhat
another taxpayer

Hawarden, IA

#14 Aug 2, 2010
motivation wrote:
I believe things will get better as long as these coaches are not influenced by other people.
I support these guys and hope more kid's go out ,because I think the head coach will welcome all player and treat the all the same and he's fair and way more respected by all.
The educator's need to help him as a team and work with kid's with grades and make sure they are passing ,so there's no problems.
Yes It's your part to help out the team and the community of fan's and bring spirit,so these kid's can have a chance.
Be a motivator in stead of a complainer ??support the system in all sports programs.
yes that is what it boils down to everybody working together and on the same page. if that happens u would be surprised at the benefits. also success in one sport will carry over to the next sport also.
Blah

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
Well. All I can say is that the West Sioux dance team sucks. They have no talent. They can't do any leaps or jumps or even turns. They just should quit...soon. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawarden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whose hot. whose not (Jul '16) Jul '16 abc 1
top swingers in town (Feb '15) Jun '16 Libby 11
mike hemelrick cathy jungers (May '16) Jun '16 sylvester 3
katie anderson (Mar '15) May '16 Be Kind 6
Amy Barnes (Oct '13) May '16 jeff 8
plasticology (Feb '11) Dec '15 tmanb 20
ACS Internet Problems? (Sep '11) May '15 levitiquetus 10

Hawarden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance