California seeks to ban free, single-use carryout bags in retail

Jun 5, 2010 Full story: Chain Store Age 5,117

New York City The California State Assembly on Wednesday narrowly approved a bill would make California the first state in the nation to ban single-use plastic and paper bags from being handed out free of charge at supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores and liquor stores.

Full Story
Woodie

San Jose, CA

#3616 May 28, 2012
Hey raydot let me ask you this will you meet me in a public place and say all those racist things about mexicans to my face? Im 100% sure ur too much of a coward to do it we can even meet at ur local police station. Im army retired i guarantee i will smash ur f**king face in nd then u wont b sayin shit bout mexicans

Since: Aug 08

#3618 May 28, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitc** I bet u love tacos
R A C I S T !
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#3620 May 28, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Gloop....
Did you take advantage of the Sharpie sale yet? You got to look good for Hector.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#3621 May 28, 2012
Woodie wrote:
Hey raydot let me ask you this will you meet me in a public place and say all those racist things about mexicans to my face? Im 100% sure ur too much of a coward to do it we can even meet at ur local police station. Im army retired i guarantee i will smash ur f**king face in nd then u wont b sayin shit bout mexicans
You're nothing. Anyway, you would bring in your fellow gangmembers. You guys are always tough when you have ten guys behind you.

Since: Sep 08

#3622 May 29, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Gloop....
Gloop.
Riccardo Fire

Fremont, NE

#3624 May 29, 2012
If threads are like rooms, this one is a Port-a-potty that's been in the sun too long.

#3625 May 29, 2012
Riccardo Fire wrote:
If threads are like rooms, this one is a Port-a-potty that's been in the sun too long.
Gloop.
Woodie

San Jose, CA

#3627 May 29, 2012
Citizen 1 wrote:
mexicans arent so bad,
if you can get past the smell.
why dont they shower ?
they done have to roll around in bull poop at the bull fights do they ?
I guess the reason mexiscum like bull fights so much..
Its the only time they get to spend time with dad.
we have a great place for messyscums,
its called messyhole
pack up your filth and head south
pack out what you pack in
Haha u make me laugh crackers go to rodeos too so wat u got to say now?
Woodie

San Jose, CA

#3628 May 29, 2012
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> You're nothing. Anyway, you would bring in your fellow gangmembers. You guys are always tough when you have ten guys behind you.
Haha i dont need ppl to jump in for me i think if u cant fight 1 on 1 ur a pussy nd ur another 1 ill go meet so wat r u scared we can even go to a gym put on d gloves nd get in d cage yes d cage not d ring ill box nd u can do watever

#3633 May 29, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky white boy. He did noticed those were weak mexicans that Dont want trouble. I'm sure if they weren't that type he wouldn't have gone close. If it were me I would of grab my bat and broken his legs for touching my property. Stupid red neck just probably still mad
His boy Brock lesnar got a beat down by our Mexican Cain Velasquez hahah. His wife probably has wet dreams of Oscar de la Hoya. His daughter loves to see Selena Gomez .... Hes just butt hurt mexicans are thriving just like those mexican that own their business.. Lol poor white boy thinking his fighting in the crusaders.... Everyone else inhere is an idiot.... Mexicans will always be here, stop your madness you'll get a heartattack then you'll give us and easy takeover
Gloop.
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3634 May 29, 2012
Riccardo Fire wrote:
....that has not been pumped out for 6 mths. Eeeeweew
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3635 May 29, 2012
Woodie wrote:
<quoted text>Haha i dont need ppl to jump in for me i think if u cant fight 1 on 1 ur a pussy nd ur another 1 ill go meet so wat r u scared we can even go to a gym put on d gloves nd get in d cage yes d cage not d ring ill box nd u can do watever
You are an illiterate loser - get lost.
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3636 May 29, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky white boy. He did noticed those were weak mexicans that Dont want trouble. I'm sure if they weren't that type he wouldn't have gone close. If it were me I would of grab my bat and broken his legs for touching my property. Stupid red neck just probably still mad
His boy Brock lesnar got a beat down by our Mexican Cain Velasquez hahah. His wife probably has wet dreams of Oscar de la Hoya. His daughter loves to see Selena Gomez .... Hes just butt hurt mexicans are thriving just like those mexican that own their business.. Lol poor white boy thinking his fighting in the crusaders.... Everyone else inhere is an idiot.... Mexicans will always be here, stop your madness you'll get a heartattack then you'll give us and easy takeover
You are a disgusting, ignorant, arrogant loser. YOU and the crap you spew is WHY we despise Mexicans. Dirt bag loser.
Woodie

San Jose, CA

#3637 May 29, 2012
I am not illiterate i just chose to shorten my words you fool
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3639 May 29, 2012
Woodie wrote:
I am not illiterate i just chose to shorten my words you fool
No, actually you sound the fool when you ineffectively shorten your words. Grow the hell up - you sound like an ignorant, immature teeny bopper
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3640 May 29, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>Really I thought it was because Cain beat lesnar....
Nope, you & your ilk is the reason.
Raydot

California City, CA

#3641 May 29, 2012
Woodie wrote:
Let me guess, your an alien right? You can't take away my freedom of thought or my freedom of speech. The only army you were in was the Sinaloa and Zettas you piece of puke for brains. Question, do you know what a woodie is? Like I said, the only reason employers hire illegal aliens is because they can whip them and own them like the slaves they are. They undercut every job in the United States. And it's not because they work, it's because they can be whiped and owned. Mexicans are today's black slaves and don't you forget that PEDRO. Coward my ass, i'l piss all over your face. OOrah!!!
Woodie

San Jose, CA

#3647 May 29, 2012
Mexica r u m or f?
Jarrod

Oakland, CA

#3648 May 29, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>Oh c'mon.... Like me
I like most everyone - however, I detest your attitude and comments. And I resent what your people (as you have admitted in detail) are doing to this country. It is really sad. If I planted myself in Mexico and acted entitled and arrogant like you - I would be decapitated in 15 minutes. Think about it smart ass.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#3649 May 29, 2012
Woodie wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha i dont need ppl to jump in for me i think if u cant fight 1 on 1 ur a pussy nd ur another 1 ill go meet so wat r u scared we can even go to a gym put on d gloves nd get in d cage yes d cage not d ring ill box nd u can do watever
Plus you guys always need weapons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawaiian Gardens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers 50 min Rich Chrampanis 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr PERVY 19,558
Learning redefined 2 hr Stubs Malone 1
3 arrested over towing (Jun '08) 9 hr maximus 149
Long Beach man faces federal child-trafficking ... (Jul '13) 10 hr Shelly 6
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 28,400
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 12 hr Concerned Parents 4

Hawaiian Gardens News Video

More from around the web

Hawaiian Gardens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hawaiian Gardens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hawaiian Gardens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:52 am PST