Cancer treatment center opening in Havre

Cancer treatment center opening in Havre

There are 1 comment on the Montana Standard story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Cancer treatment center opening in Havre. In it, Montana Standard reports that:

The Hi-Line Sletten Cancer Center is scheduled to open later this month in Havre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montana Standard.

Ranae B

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2008
I am sooo Glad ! Its about time.
I have friends who live there who had a daughter get diagnosed with Leukemia the same time my son was,about 12 yrs ago. They had to come all the way here to Seattle for treatment,now if anything(God forbid)would happen to their daughter they can go there for treatment instead of traveling across and down here for her treatments. Its hard enough when you know your child is sick and could possible die but add traveling with a sick child to that is hard for any parent. I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Headed ur way soon (Jan '15) Jan '15 Unsure 1
Girls (Jul '14) Jul '14 AirForceJoe 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Havre, MT (Dec '11) Dec '12 Jeanne Ritchie 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Havre, MT (Dec '11) Dec '11 TristanM 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Havre, MT (Aug '11) Aug '11 gary pearson 3
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Havre, MT (Aug '11) Aug '11 Small 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havre Mortgages