Sex offender preacher, 73, charged again

Mar 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC2 Maryland

HAVRE DE GRACE, Md. - They're neighbors, yet business owner Dennie Workman knows very little about the church next door on Market Street in Havre de Grace, except for the obvious.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Apr 25, 2012
 
To continue my previous post, we are Saved by a correct response to the offer of what Christ has obtained for His Bride through His sacrificial substitution which was pleasing to the Father. The Holy Spirit applies Christs righteousness to all who respond in repentance and Faith in Christs once and for all finished work for His Saints. Mere acknowledgement of the New Testament facts will not save you. A truly redeemed Saint will be recognized (not saved) by the fruit that follows his/her actions.
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Apr 25, 2012
 
This goes out to the Pannnycostals, because we have many Pentcostal brothers in Christ. The Holy Ghosts dunamis is evidenced in the Fruits of the Spirit one of which is self control. Acting the panny in spectacular foolish displays of rajieness, then indulging in the lusts of the flesh such as gluttony, immorality, materialism, excess , etc only shows the lack of the Holy Ghost. You cannot manufactur or summon the Holy Ghost, any attempt is done by those completely void of understanding of Gods prescribed methods in Scripture. Which then is evidenced by their works of the flesh that are performed by those with no knowledge of God. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is given at the regeneration of a Christian, evidenced in the progressive sanctification (the conforming into the image of Christ) of that believer. One who acts the panny then continues in an unaltered pattern of sin gives absolutely no evidence of the indwelling. Which is cheap grace and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.
2016

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Apr 25, 2012
 
Unworthy Wretch wrote:
This goes out to the Pannnycostals, because we have many Pentcostal brothers in Christ. The Holy Ghosts dunamis is evidenced in the Fruits of the Spirit one of which is self control. Acting the panny in spectacular foolish displays of rajieness, then indulging in the lusts of the flesh such as gluttony, immorality, materialism, excess , etc only shows the lack of the Holy Ghost. You cannot manufactur or summon the Holy Ghost, any attempt is done by those completely void of understanding of Gods prescribed methods in Scripture. Which then is evidenced by their works of the flesh that are performed by those with no knowledge of God. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is given at the regeneration of a Christian, evidenced in the progressive sanctification (the conforming into the image of Christ) of that believer. One who acts the panny then continues in an unaltered pattern of sin gives absolutely no evidence of the indwelling. Which is cheap grace and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.
Good Job..a true holy roller doing their job for JESUS CHRIST
2016

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Apr 25, 2012
 
Unworthy Wretch wrote:
To continue my previous post, we are Saved by a correct response to the offer of what Christ has obtained for His Bride through His sacrificial substitution which was pleasing to the Father. The Holy Spirit applies Christs righteousness to all who respond in repentance and Faith in Christs once and for all finished work for His Saints. Mere acknowledgement of the New Testament facts will not save you. A truly redeemed Saint will be recognized (not saved) by the fruit that follows his/her actions.
thanks!
Patsy Jean Bham Al

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Apr 27, 2012
 
Judge not,For the Measurements that you Judge, So shall you be Judged!Ye, that have not sinned Let him cast the Firsf Stone!!
Patsy Jean Bham Al

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Apr 27, 2012
 
Be careful, Little Mouth what you say, and be Careful, Little Ears, what you Hear, and Be careful, Little Feet where you go!!
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Apr 30, 2012
 
Judge not? How in the world could you get through life without making judgements?
Patsy Jean Bham Al

Goodyear, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
May 1, 2012
 
When you are a Christian, Our Bible tells us that we are not the Judge, Only God is because he knows all!!
John MacArthur

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
May 1, 2012
 
If I were you the only book I would read is the one I wrote . The only doctrine I would believe is the one I teach . The only church you are allowed to go to is mine because every other church in the world is bad . Just don't pay any attention to all the people who say that we are a cult because even though I think I am the only teacher with a true revelation and am beyond correction we are not a cult . Furthermore the blood of Jesus can't save sinners , John 3:16 no longer applies and don't bother trying to serve God unless I say you are chosen you aren't going to heaven anyway.
Broken hearted

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
May 1, 2012
 
That just about sums it up
Broken hearted

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
May 1, 2012
 
When will we all learn that Jesus Is our answer and stop all the arguing . I'm so hurt to see the way people are treating each other . I hear about 3 grade educations and pannycostals and cavanists. The funny thing is all these people have the same 3 grade education . All I know is this I once was lost now I'm found and without Jesus I would be splitting hell wide open .
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
May 2, 2012
 
Patsy Jean Bham Al wrote:
When you are a Christian, Our Bible tells us that we are not the Judge, Only God is because he knows all!!
Your statement is correct in part, read Matthew 7:1 where your quote comes from, then go to verse 6. Yes Jesus tells us not to have a self righteous judgemental attitude, yet in the same breath He tells us not to give to dogs that which is holy and dont cast your pearls before swine. Jesus tells us to make that judgement for our own safety so the swine dont turn on us.
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
May 2, 2012
 
John MacArthur wrote:
If I were you the only book I would read is the one I wrote . The only doctrine I would believe is the one I teach . The only church you are allowed to go to is mine because every other church in the world is bad . Just don't pay any attention to all the people who say that we are a cult because even though I think I am the only teacher with a true revelation and am beyond correction we are not a cult . Furthermore the blood of Jesus can't save sinners , John 3:16 no longer applies and don't bother trying to serve God unless I say you are chosen you aren't going to heaven anyway.
Your argument is a combination of ad hominem and strawman. Ad hominem is when you attack a person in order to debunk their position without actually addressing the position in question. Strawman is creating a false position that doesnt exist that you can defeat once again without addressing the real issue. So here is what you are doing you are setting your sights on one man that represents Historic Orthodox Christianity, not actually addressing the core Christian beliefs, but making up a false position on him portraying it on True Christianity with no proof other than your false accusations. Therefore your lying rant is irrelelevant. Here is what I'll do for you, if your actually concerned with Truth, bring me your allegations 1 by 1 (now be sure to show documentation) and we will reason from Scripture. Otherwise your non committal will reveal you are nothing more than a lying slanderer with nothing more than a hatred for vindicating Gods Truth.
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
May 2, 2012
 
Broken hearted wrote:
When will we all learn that Jesus Is our answer and stop all the arguing . I'm so hurt to see the way people are treating each other . I hear about 3 grade educations and pannycostals and cavanists. The funny thing is all these people have the same 3 grade education . All I know is this I once was lost now I'm found and without Jesus I would be splitting hell wide open .
Broken hearted wrote:
When will we all learn that Jesus Is our answer and stop all the arguing . I'm so hurt to see the way people are treating each other . I hear about 3 grade educations and pannycostals and cavanists. The funny thing is all these people have the same 3 grade education . All I know is this I once was lost now I'm found and without Jesus I would be splitting hell wide open .
Amazing Grace.... I once was lost but now Im FOUND. Only because of Gods Mercy and Amazing Grace am I one of the 99 sheep that was lost that THE SHEPHERD CAME TO FIND.
Gods Grace is Amazing because it is He who initiated it. Nothing found in me could merit Gods favor, only what Christ has completed on my behalf through His BLOOD. God opened my eyes (was blind but now I see) to see my utter wretchedness (saved a wretch like me) in order that I could repent and place my God given Hope in Christs finished work on the Cross. He bore my penalty so that I could become the righteousness of Christ. A righteousness alien of myself or my works. Being Baptized by His Spirit I can then live a life in His dunamis, being obedient as my fruit. That is why His Grace is so amazing, that is why we fight against every idea that is lifted up against God, and not fall into the " Rodney King Theology" why cant we all just get along? We fight the good fight of Faith while we extend Gods Love and Mercy to all who will accept.
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
May 2, 2012
 
Broken hearted wrote:
When will we all learn that Jesus Is our answer and stop all the arguing . I'm so hurt to see the way people are treating each other . I hear about 3 grade educations and pannycostals and cavanists. The funny thing is all these people have the same 3 grade education . All I know is this I once was lost now I'm found and without Jesus I would be splitting hell wide open .
When those speak of 3rd grade eduacations, they mean these guys use that as an excuse not to know more about God. They revel in they fact that they are good ole boys who dont know much. They use their ignorance as a badge of honor.and hinder anyone from digging deeper. God says "When you seek Me you will find Me, when you search for Me with all of your heart." Where do we find Him? In His written Revelation. How do we do that? With our 3rd grade educations. God will then reward us with more when we use what He has given us. Gods Glory is revealed when 3rd graders can know who He is through the Holy Ghost. So, dont just sit illiterate keeping others illiterate to the things of God. Thats what we call the blind leading the blind. WAKE UP GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW HIM, dont take others word for it you have a Bible pick it up and educate yourself.
Paridise lost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
May 2, 2012
 
Zeal without knowledge. Most people replace knowledge with tradition or superstition, as is the case with most romanichal and travellers. Now they have created their own Jesus made in their own image.
Paridise lost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
May 2, 2012
 
When it comes to sinister things, such as impersonating other ministers, our people seem really " well educated". As a matter of fact when it comes to finances they are very educated
Paridise lost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
May 2, 2012
 
Come let us reason together. Seems God likes the thinking process, but Travs and Romanies prefer to let base worldly emotions lead them, like the " natural brute beasts" Jude warns us about in his letter.
Paridise lost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
May 2, 2012
 
When a person quotes you the" judge not " verse, the silly goof that quoted it, is guilty of the same thing, it is judging you. What hypocrisy, what idiocy.
Unworthy Wretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
May 3, 2012
 
Paridise lost wrote:
Come let us reason together. Seems God likes the thinking process, but Travs and Romanies prefer to let base worldly emotions lead them, like the " natural brute beasts" Jude warns us about in his letter.
These guys get exasperated because they are totally out gunned. If they actually had confidence in their insufficient, ill equipped understanding of the things of God, one of their teachers would come out and defend the faith they say they believe in. But they wont, why? Because if they do it would expose them for what they are, peddlers of Gods word. If these people posess Faith, it would be of the kind when Jesus said to His disciples "o ye of little Faith". Why did Jesus say that? They posessed Faith but it was not as sufficient as it could be because they lacked knowledge. The knowledge that strengthens Faith is found in the Words of His written Revelation. But the teachers have planted superstition and prejudice in the hearts of the people, by saying knowledge puffs up. Now how could we possibly have too much knowledge of God!!? That is too keep people comfortable in their sin so they keep control of them. Remember the Truth will set you free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Havre de Grace Discussions

Search the Havre de Grace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... Wed concerned citizen 4
Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Apr 13 cecil council hypocrites 73
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
memories of old north east (Apr '09) Mar '14 smurph 8
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Mar '14 Nicole McIntosh 66
hepatitis C at lucky 13 tattoo shop (Oct '08) Mar '14 Conservatives suck 58
Aberdeen woman sentenced to 25 years for beatin... Mar '14 Shannon 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Havre de Grace Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Havre de Grace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••