Posted in the Havertown Forum

Jabez Wilson

Davenport, FL

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Dumb Paddys.
Jabez Wilson

Davenport, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Knick-knack Paddy Whack, Give those dogs a bone.

Stupild Mick came rolling home (stinking drunk)
Roger

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Agree 100%.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#4 Feb 13, 2013
We all know the above names are from one ill poster. Acts like he's having conversations with other posters.
Vick Torre

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Gord wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are a freckled redheaded blue collar dog.
Do the world a favor and eat a bullet.
Not red headed you M.F.ing liar! Nor am I Irish. Those like you ruin communities, then blame others for your failings. Not even human enough to admit to your guilt. Bacteria I have more respect for than cesspool varmin that you crawled out of.
Vick Torre

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Gord wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are a freckled redheaded blue collar dog.
Do the world a favor and eat a bullet.
Hope you get shot from those you think are your friends.
Ronnie

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 7, 2013
Redheaded people with freckles are so silly looking! They are always Irish or Slavic. They are unloveable. Nobody wants redheaded children, not even Irish barwhores.
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#9 May 7, 2013
Do why does your race marry them? All races intermixing. Sound jealous. Left out.
Ronnie

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 8, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
Do why does your race marry them? All races intermixing. Sound jealous. Left out.
You sound blue collar. Go do some bodywork to a 12 year old domestic minivan, you smelly ape, you bother me.
Vick Torre

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 9, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound blue collar. Go do some bodywork to a 12 year old domestic minivan, you smelly ape, you bother me.
Smelly ape? I'm not related to you. I bother you. Too bad. Spend more time noticing how the world is. Many mixed marriages.
Jabez Wilson

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 9, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Smelly ape? I'm not related to you. I bother you. Too bad. Spend more time noticing how the world is. Many mixed marriages.
He was talking to your mom, eat a bullet.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#13 May 10, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking to your mom, eat a bullet.
.] Must make your mother so sorry for birthing you. No happy mothers day for her. You shame her with your evil words. Go to church and ask forgiveness.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#14 May 11, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text>.] Must make your mother so sorry for birthing you. No happy mothers day for her. You shame her with your evil words. Go to church and ask forgiveness.
Eat shti and die you dumb bog Irishman.
Vick Torre

Brooklyn, NY

#15 May 11, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat shti and die you dumb bog Irishman.
Hey dumazz, I'm not Irish. You delusional idiot!
Mick

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 22, 2013
Lots of us in this area. Lots of freckles and pale redheaded genetic dead-ends.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Mick wrote:
Lots of us in this area. Lots of freckles and pale redheaded genetic dead-ends.
You're delusiinal. Mostly blacks around here. I wish there were as much irish around as you claim. This town was much better with them. Freaking blacks move in snd niw crime rate soared, trash all over town, homes wrecked and padlocked. Never happened till blacks came. Besides blacks there are asians, mexicans,indians (which have low opinions of blacks), far less whites. Go to county public records. There you'll see the most crimes done by blacks. That's what you value- a degenerate life. You praise it! You live it. Decency offends you.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it, you drunken, stumbling Irish POS.
Hey idiot, I'm NOT IRISH! No wonder you called monkeys. Too stupid to comprehend, thinking on par with primates. There is a zoo not too far away. Bet you'd feel at home there.
Filthy mick

Woodbine, NJ

#22 Monday Sep 8
Dumb bog Irishmen come home stinking drunk and stumble into their daughters' bedrooms with their pants around their ankles at 2:30am. Red headed genetic dead ends. The women are all barwhores and the men all turn wrenches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mellisa 51,471
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Commercial Vehicles On Street Mon CommercialParking... 7
Eagle Towers Apartments Sep 12 pussycat 1
McDonalds At Bond Shopping Center Drexel Hill (Nov '11) Sep 10 BotchedOrder 22
Dollar Tree coming to Ardmore Sep 8 Filthy mick 3
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
Havertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••