Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57338 Apr 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget...not one Republican voted for this colossal fu ck up..now you want them to fix it? Get a job scuzzball
Working good now....over 8,000,000 and counting....find a new manufactured outrage......like your teaparty House.....
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57339 Apr 18, 2014
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>....Don't worry about your sandals Sammie me and the patrol boys have you covered !! Maybe we can square this fellow up !!
Thanks, Richard. You are a true pal.
Pa Dem

Hazleton, PA

#57340 Apr 18, 2014
Love da gov
Roger the Racist

Homestead, PA

#57341 Apr 18, 2014
CBO projections are simply estimates, based on assumptions that current policies will remain static, and as such are highly speculative. Get the GOP obstructionists out of the way in 2014, and the deficits -which are falling like a rock - may well be erased, putting us back into the kind of surplus scenario that Republicans so famously squandered the last time we had them. As to "what Obama is (supposedly) doing to our country".... that sort of moronic nonsense is why right wingers are no longer taken seriously.
teabagger racist

Homestead, PA

#57342 Apr 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget...not one Republican voted for this colossal fu ck up..now you want them to fix it? Get a job scuzzball
What was the Republicans alternative to ACA?
Lets the poor and disabled die in the streets with no healthcare? Instead of abortion, let the kid with cancer die while having no healthcare? Maybe let mom die of breast cancer cause of no healthcare? Which is it?
Anyone?
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57344 Apr 18, 2014
I found my??? Do you know? Mexico banned genetically engineered corn. Citing the risk of imminent harm to the environment, a Mexican judge ruled that, effective immediately, no genetically engineered corn can be planted in the country. This means that companies like Monsanto will no longer be allowed to plant or sell their corn within the country's borders.
At the same time, the County Council for the island of Kauai passed a law that mandates farms to disclose pesticide use and the presence of genetically modified crops. The bill also requires a 500-foot buffer zone near medical facilities, schools and homes -- among other locations.
And the big island of Hawaii County Council gave preliminary approval to a bill that prohibits open air cultivation, propagation, development or testing of genetically engineered crops or plants. The bill, which still needs further confirmation to become law, would also prohibit biotech companies from operating on the Big Island.
But perhaps the biggest bombshell of all is now unfolding in Washington state. The mail-in ballot state's voters are already weighing in on Initiative 522, which would mandate the labeling of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Knowing full well that 93 percent of the American public supports GMO labeling, and that if one state passes it, many others are likely to follow, entrenched agribusiness interests are pulling out all the stops to try to squelch yet another state labeling effort.
And we let those gangster corporation continue here in the (United?) Sates.
Read the whole story. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ocean-robbins/h...
Fu Man Achuu

Baltimore, MD

#57345 Apr 19, 2014
teabagger racist wrote:
<quoted text> What was the Republicans alternative to ACA?
Lets the poor and disabled die in the streets with no healthcare? Instead of abortion, let the kid with cancer die while having no healthcare? Maybe let mom die of breast cancer cause of no healthcare? Which is it?
Anyone?
Then there's the love of corporate deregulation. Think back to the Romney secret meeting with the 1% ers benefactors. Remember, the Chinese workers comment. This is what they are striving for ...those republican thugs want us hungry enough to work all day for them for a bowl of rice. Yes, Romney's ideal vision of the US citizenry. He was bragging about how the Chinese workers were so happy to work 14 hours a day with no breaks.
One thing he forgot to mention...in this glorious presentation to his fellow exploiters...was about the cancer pools in China. Due to lack of regulations there are literally thousands of sites in China where the ground is laced with extremely high concentrations of such non-natural by products such as cadmium, lead and arsenic. The cancer rates in the areas are significantly higher than normal too.
This is the Republinan vision for the future of America. America the plutocracy.No healthcare. Poverty for everyone, Oh, yes, there is that drumbeat of deregulation is pandring to thier overlord benefactors.
Yes. Romney did suck but he is only a cog in the wheel for the overlords.
This is the republicans vision. This is what they're trying to buy with their billions of dollars. The destruction of the American middle class is in progress. Barack Obama is just someone that's standing in the way right now. They are currently investing 100s of millions of dollars to effect local and national elections to get what they want...The United States of Bejing...
Pa Dem

Dublin, PA

#57346 Apr 19, 2014
Lolol true
Liberal Racism

Thailand

#57348 Apr 19, 2014
teabagger racist wrote:
<quoted text> What was the Republicans alternative to ACA?
Anyone?
25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes
Mar 26, 2013
20)“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”-- Joe Biden

21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee

22)“I want to go up to the closest white person and say:‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.”— New York City Councilman, Charles Barron

23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

24)“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…”-- Barack Obama

25)“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”-- Barack Obama

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
K BBCjgf

Woodbury, NJ

#57349 Apr 19, 2014
Godlzgogxtxcpy
Fu Man Achuu

Philadelphia, PA

#57350 Apr 19, 2014
Liberal Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes
Mar 26, 2013
20)“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”-- Joe Biden
21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee
22)“I want to go up to the closest white person and say:‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.”— New York City Councilman, Charles Barron
23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry
24)“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…”-- Barack Obama
25)“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”-- Barack Obama
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Just another moronic post by Stoogie.
K BBCjgf

Harleysville, PA

#57351 Apr 19, 2014
Cghhgj
K BBCjgf

Harleysville, PA

#57353 Apr 19, 2014
Viuv
K BBCjgf

Glenside, PA

#57354 Apr 19, 2014
Chuffjjvc
Scranton Sam

Walnutport, PA

#57356 Apr 19, 2014
Love da gov
Scranton Sam

Reading, PA

#57357 Apr 19, 2014
Why not
Scranton Sam

Reading, PA

#57358 Apr 19, 2014
Ask me
Scranton Sam

Philadelphia, PA

#57359 Apr 19, 2014
Me too
Scranton Sam

Philadelphia, PA

#57360 Apr 19, 2014
Hello
Scranton Sam

Collegeville, PA

#57361 Apr 19, 2014
Lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intersection of Eagle and Haverford (or Wynnew... Nov 24 Holotta Wytrache 2
Stores on 69th Street (Jan '13) Nov 16 Holotta Wytrache 87
News Megan's Law Sex Offender Gets Up To 2 Years (Mar '12) Nov '16 FOR Clinton 15
News 'Coffee With Ivanka': Donald Trump's Daughter R... Oct '16 joker 2
this is the real nat wolff heres my e-mail and ... (Aug '07) Oct '16 Jamie 367
News Brennan: Area's millennial voters shrug at Clin... Oct '16 ClintonTrashes 1
News Town rallies around Jewish family hit by swasti... Sep '16 USS LIBERTY 3

Havertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages