|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Chickens come home to roost for Obama
March 30, 2014

Today’s quiz: What do Vladimir Putin’s aggression and ObamaCare’s troubles have in common? OK, that was too easy.

It is impossible to dismiss as mere coincidence the Russian Bear’s invasion of Ukraine and the continuing mayhem of the Affordable Care Act. In their own ways, each reflects the full flowering of the policies of Barack Obama.

His chickens are coming home to roost, and what a mess they are making.

Obama’s sixth year in the White House is shaping up as his worst, and that’s saying something. He’s been in the Oval Office so long that it is obscene to blame his problems on George W. Bush, the weather or racism.

Obama owns the world he made, or more accurately, the world he tried to remake.

Nothing important has worked as promised, and there is every reason to believe the worst is yet to come. The president’s casual remark the other day that he worries about “a nuclear weapon ­going off in Manhattan” inadvertently reflected the fear millions of Americans have about his leadership. Not necessarily about a bomb, but about where he is taking the country.

We are racing downhill and he is stepping on the gas. Will he stop before the nation crashes?

http://nypost.com/2014/03/30/chickens-come-ho...
Mamma lama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Love you all
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

White House says ObamaCare sign-ups exceed 7 million !!!!!!!
After a surge of sign-ups on the last day for open enrollment, Obamacare met the White House's original target of 7 million people signing up, White House spokesman Jay Carney said on Tuesday.
To be exact, 7,041,000 people picked a plan on exchanges run by the federal government and the states.
"We surpassed everyone's expectations," Carney told reporters at the White House.
President Barack Obama will address the milestone with a statement from the Rose Garden at 4:15 p.m. ET.
On Monday, more than 4.8 million visits were made to HealthCare.gov and 2 million calls were made to the call center, officials said.
The administration has not released details about the numbers, including how many people have submitted payment, ensuring their coverage.
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office originally projected the 7 million enrollment target, which was embraced by administration officials.
Guest what? NO DEATH PANELS!!!!! Obamacare doesn't throw Grannie under the bus !!! HAAA!!!
Yeah baby!!
BUT>>>>>>BUT >>>>BUT>> >>BUT>> What if they didn't pay? LMAO!
Read more here:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/01/politics/obamac...
Lying for Obamacare

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Rep. Kevin Brady: Sebelius Has Lost Credibility on Obamacare
28 Mar 2014

Congressman Kevin Brady says he is not surprised by the latest Obamacare postponement despite assurances by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius that there would be no more delays.

"I had to laugh, to be honest. I asked her the same question a year ago and she said there would be no, she assured Congress there would be no delays and of course there were eight major delays," Brady told Newsmax TV's John Bachman and J.D. Hayworth on "America's Forum" Friday.

"So when I heard two weeks after she assured us again, they were doing another one, the secretary has little to no credibility left in this area."
Brady refuted Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's claim that some of the Obamacare enrollment delays are because Americans older Americans have struggled to complete the online application process, saying his constituents have no problem using it.

"In fact, they're smart enough to know that when they look for healthcare insurance that these plans are not more affordable, the deductibles are dramatically higher, sometimes four and five times higher, sometimes are $10,$11,00 (sic) deductibles," he said. "So know that as opposed to Reid, who thinks people aren't smart enough, the truth is they are plenty smart, which is why a lot of people, especially young people, have looked at this and said, no thank you," Brady said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Obamacare-Kat...
Condi R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare is here to stay!!!!!!!!!!
Cant be reversed, just improved over time like the Social Security & Medicare, what a nightmare those programs were when they first came out!

Thanks Barack!
Yeah Baby!
Mary Margaret

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Love it too
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Off topic perhaps but here's food for thought helping Democrats mainly perhaps:

How about a call to legalize marijuana? No not because it's fun but rather for one specific reason. To fight fraud, waste and abuse at the state level. Initially it's to fund a highly sophisticated and detailed report of how we can cut fraud, waste and abuse from state programs and businesses. While that is underway all funds from mary jane would be put in a lock box of sorts, meaning it can only be used for this project.

If pot wasn't legal we'd have no more investigations into waste, fraud and abuse and funding for police, schools etc. than we have now. They would be exactly where they are now. So by legalizing pot and putting it aside only for waste, fraud and abuse of programs and businesses it can't be said we're neglecting schools, police or the like. Again, the money wouldn't be there anyhow.

Although I'd guess there's no majority for legal pot here, everybody wants to fight waste, fraud and abuse so I think voters would buy into it. Not just that but as righteous rightwingers probably wouldn't partake in pot they win mainly by paying no taxes on pot yet having a lot more money going to fraud, waste and abuse that we could get from no other source. Plus at least initially if taxed highly people would still buy and righties could feel even better about their poor selves.

Once we get some returns from ferretting out waste etc. then we could also fund police, schools or whatever. And though some may say police costs may go up with another legal substance, don't tell anybody, shhhhhhhh, but I'd eventually allow the free market to convince how a switch to pot will drop many of the costs of the monster alcohol.(Trust me, I've done a lot of research on both of them. I just didn't know at the time I'd end up calling it "research" :)

Democrats IMO could challenge Corbett on this. If he doesn't want it fine. But then he's for more waste fraud and abuse than there needs to be. Also Dems could say if he doesn't want to do it, they'll run a candidate who does.

Virtually everyone is against waste, fruad and abuse. It's just that in the past all that meant was cut social safety nets or something else to get the money. Free money y'all. And I think few are more against pot than they are for more waste, fraud and abuse in the system and companies.

There's the rough idea peeps. My job here is done.
Pennsyltuckian 2010

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Back to the future wrote:
You Pennsyltuckians are all still living in 2010. WTF is wrong with you hicks?
Inbreeding.
Pollster

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Pennsyltuckian 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbreeding.
Uuugh...Pennsylvania #1

Kentucky #50
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare enrollment exceeds seven million target despite setback !!

(Reuters)- President Barack Obama's national healthcare program signed up more than 7 million people by the end of March, the president said on Tuesday, notching a rare victory after a months-long, glitch-filled rollout of the law.

Appearing in the White House Rose Garden, the president said 7.1 million people had signed up for coverage under the law, known as Obamacare, and called for Republicans to end their bid to repeal it. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner repeated his pledge to repeal the law on Monday.

"This law is doing what it's supposed to do. It's working," Obama said, with Vice President Joe Biden standing at his side. "The debate over repealing this law is over. The Affordable Care Act is here to stay.

Read more here :

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/01/us-...
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare facts !!!!!!!!

Dispelling the myths !!!

Read the truth here !

http://www.obamacarefacts.com/
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Obama: The Affordable Care Act Is Working,'Helping People... Coast To Coast'!!!!!!!!

President Obama emerged from the White House on Tuesday to rousing applause. He announced that 7.1 million Americans had signed up for health care through the federal exchanges set up by the Affordable Care Act.

"This law is doing what it's supposed to do," Obama said at the Rose Garden. "It's working. It's helping people from coast to coast."

Seven million was the White House's initial projection, but the rollout of the exchanges has been messy. HealthCare.gov , for example, was essentially useless for weeks after it was launched in October.

Because of that the White House brought its projection in line with the Congressional Budget Office's 6 million figure.

During his speech, Obama acknowledged that the law wasn't perfect and that the rollout wasn't perfect, but the first six months are "a step forward."

"Bottom line is this: Under this law the share of Americans with insurance is down" and the growth of the cost of health care is down, Obama said.

He went on to deliver an impassioned defense of his signature legislation, saying Obamacare has made health care in the United States better and it had affirmed the "dignity and worth" of millions of Americans.

Thanks barack !

Read more here:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/04/0...
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare Crosses the Finish Line

As the final figures roll in, the conventional wisdom still calls it a disaster. Yet far more people say they can live with the law than back repeal. How dare they!

Brace yourself, friends, for the new hate-and-snicker-fest on the right about the Obamacare numbers. It started over the weekend—actually, it’s been more or less ongoing since last fall—but it’s going to crescendo now that the enrollment deadline has been reached. Six million, eh? Bah. A million below expectations, they’ll say, and in any case a fake number. That’s what Wyoming Senator John Barrasso said Sunday on Fox; the administration is “cooking the books.” He didn’t reveal how he knows this, but of course he wasn’t pressed on the point.

Read more here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

How many million have signed up??? Yet we hear of ZERO defaults due to lack of payment. Only a complete fool would but into this scam.
Colin Piles

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
How many million have signed up??? Yet we hear of ZERO defaults due to lack of payment. Only a complete fool would but into this scam.
Didn't we fall into the Iraq war scam with false information on WMD with GW Bush and his war crime family, Cheney, Rice , Rumsfeld ??
We haven't paid for 2 wars yet have we?
Lake EERIE

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

D Rumsfeld wrote:
Obamacare Crosses the Finish Line
As the final figures roll in, the conventional wisdom still calls it a disaster. Yet far more people say they can live with the law than back repeal. How dare they!
Brace yourself, friends, for the new hate-and-snicker-fest on the right about the Obamacare numbers. It started over the weekend—actually, it’s been more or less ongoing since last fall—but it’s going to crescendo now that the enrollment deadline has been reached. Six million, eh? Bah. A million below expectations, they’ll say, and in any case a fake number. That’s what Wyoming Senator John Barrasso said Sunday on Fox; the administration is “cooking the books.” He didn’t reveal how he knows this, but of course he wasn’t pressed on the point.
Read more here:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03...
Lmao..lmao..lmao. Too bad you don't get payed for your falsehoods...it would make your posting under many different names worth it. Please enlighten us genius...how many Americans lost their health insurance.. While you're at it give us the number of the illegal criminals that barrack released from prisons I believe 68,000. My hero..he's destroying what's left of our country...no wonder why Putin is the most powerful man on the planet
Pollster

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Lake EERIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao..lmao..lmao. Too bad you don't get payed for your falsehoods...it would make your posting under many different names worth it. Please enlighten us genius...how many Americans lost their health insurance.. While you're at it give us the number of the illegal criminals that barrack released from prisons I believe 68,000. My hero..he's destroying what's left of our country...no wonder why Putin is the most powerful man on the planet
There you go again using that good old Rush Limbaugh logic.
Example of Limbaugh logic: 1 + 1 = green

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
•••

Havertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE