Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
These are fun. I think I'll try it out. But first, let me exude some laughter for the idiot that tried to post an INTELLIGENCE TEST and fuct up the cut-and-paste part. I love tea bagger and wish they weren't all dying soon.
1. Detroit's in trouble because of poor local management. Same reason why the red states lead the nation in poverty, teenage pregnancy and welfare, and are paid for buy the blue states who lead the nation in income, standard of living and education.
2. Not sure, but everyone knows when gas went up - when our admitted international war criminal president invaded the wrong country. Gas was $1.46 when he took office and it tripled within four days and save for a few months of economic downturn, it hasn't gone down. And he was in the oil business. Oh, and Cheney was in the war business.
3. Hate to borrow. Bush had a budget surplus and emptied it and the treasury for his illegal wars. Thankfully though, Obama has reduced the budget deficit more than any president before him. So we're borrowing less and less each day.
4. There will always be poverty. But there is less of it because of our safety nets. Welfare is our nation's greatest profit center. It gives us the freedom to take risks, without which people would take less of them. That would kill our innovative and entrepreneurial efforts. Small business provides 85 percent of all employment in the US. We need people to take risks without worrying about homelessness or starvation as a result of failure.
5. Thing are far worse? You sure? We have an auto industry. Bin Laden was eaten by sharks in the ocean because we dumped his body after we shot him the face. We were headed for depression, but aren't in one. There are millions of new private sector jobs instead of Bush's pace of losing 400,000 per month. Women's bodies aren't controlled by ignorant Jesus freaks who think Noah's Ark was an actual historical event. We overhauled our failed healthcare system for the first time in 45 years.
6. B. Something different isn't cuts and No Child Left Behind was a total failure though. The GOP hasn't had a single idea in 13 years, so this is no different.
7. B. But stop being fancy, We're blowing up terrorists, not "assassinating" them. Torture doesn't work and it's against international law.
8. A. But we need to stop protecting the rights of whackos to own guns, which, for some reason, the GOP does relentlessly. Still haven't figured that one out.
9. The vast majority of crime is committed by white people, not brown "skins." Crime comes from poverty, not skin color. But our police are trained to seek convictions, not justice. Poor people cannot fight charges. Rich people can. Sop they predominantly police poor areas, regardless of color.
Crime does not only come from poverty how many white collar crimes have been commited? They have the money and friends to keep them out of jail.........the poor dont..if the law worked for both rich and poor ,there would be a ton of white folks in prisons too! Thanks judge! See you at the golf course tomorrow! I owe ya one LOL!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text> Crime does not only come from poverty how many white collar crimes have been commited? They have the money and friends to keep them out of jail.........the poor dont..if the law worked for both rich and poor ,there would be a ton of white folks in prisons too! Thanks judge! See you at the golf course tomorrow! I owe ya one LOL!
We're speaking about violent crimes.
BHO Legacy STINKS

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

if you notice there seems to have been lately the absense of the king of all douche bags ...you know the one whose presence here is like a scrolling billboard for the blunt heads to get their daily bread of Club for Growth nonsense that he is force fed by those energy company overlords (oh yes, Chevron, Mobile/Exxon, and the everlovin BP, we all understand how wonderful and ethical you all are...just keep on telling us...we believe you. Wink, wink)

Anyway I am theorizing why the master blunt head has been absent lately and not inundating is with his constant spew. My theory is that he probably is finally getting the mental health attention that he needs so friggn badly under his new Obamacare health plan. He probably enjoying the benefits of the AFA that hes been demonizing for so many thousands of his boring posts...

Does any one else have any theories on his sudden disapearance?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

BHO Legacy STINKS wrote:
if you notice there seems to have been lately the absense of the king of all douche bags ...you know the one whose presence here is like a scrolling billboard for the blunt heads to get their daily bread of Club for Growth nonsense that he is force fed by those energy company overlords (oh yes, Chevron, Mobile/Exxon, and the everlovin BP, we all understand how wonderful and ethical you all are...just keep on telling us...we believe you. Wink, wink)
Anyway I am theorizing why the master blunt head has been absent lately and not inundating is with his constant spew. My theory is that he probably is finally getting the mental health attention that he needs so friggn badly under his new Obamacare health plan. He probably enjoying the benefits of the AFA that hes been demonizing for so many thousands of his boring posts...
Does any one else have any theories on his sudden disapearance?
It's because we beat him senseless day after day.
Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

youtube.com/watch... …… Support Final Front Tears
Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

youtube.com/watch... …… Space Final Front Tears
justhefacts

Bridgeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

RACIST “Bacon Hater” I’ve spent YEARS on SCHOOL grad rates this is just a sample of that.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text> No shit. Know what provides literacy? Schools.. Know who hates them? Yep - conservatives.

Hay Skippy Obviously it’s the DEMOCRATS that hate School because they FLUNK/Quit sa many times

Dems NYC LOW IQ HS SCHOOL GRAD RATES
http://www.wnyc.org/story/302463-nyc-graduati...
In New York City, only 21.9 percent of all students were college and career ready, Statewide, 57.8 percent of Hispanic students and 58.1% of black students graduated in four years compared to 85.7 percent of white students. Oh yea Bloomberg wants to stop big soft drinks
The gap was particularly wide among those earning an Advanced Regents diploma. Statewide, 42 percent of white students earned Advanced Regents diplomas as compared to 12 percent of Hispanics and nine percent of black students.

Then we have Dems Breeding voter schools
http://sandrarose.com/2009/10/why-are-115-gir...
In this article, a white reporter with CBS News struggles to understand why 115 girls in a single high school are pregnant. Robeson High has a population of 800 students. And of course the school is majority black remember 93% Blacks voted Dems

Yep High IQ here bacon Hater yet you post that Dem have a higher IQ then Reps. maybe YOU have an IQ problem.
School demografics
http://insideschools.org/high/browse/school/7...

1% White.. 41% voted Dem
9% Hispanic… 71% voted Dem
88% Black… 93% voted dems

Dems big city schools
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education...
Big-city schools struggle with graduation rates

Among the nation's 50 largest districts, the study finds, three graduate fewer than 40%: Detroit (21.7%), Baltimore (38.5%) and New York City (38.9%).

Fourteen urban school districts have on-time graduation rates lower than 50%; they include Detroit, Baltimore, New York, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, Denver and Houston.

Bottom line here DEMS are the Teachers and FAILED to TEACH

Dems run those School Boards DEMS failed those Schools.
justhefacts

Bridgeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Please keep in mind, I always use tea bagger sources (Washington Times) to prove idiot tea baggers like yourself wrong. Just like the pie chart that made your hilarious assertions about welfare (63 percent what?)
Until you provide credible evidence that reveals the methodology used to gather it, it isn't a debate. It's a tea bagger doing what the GOP has done for 13 straight years - fail. Again.
Liberal news Huffington post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/18/gove...

“Government Benefits Tapped By Nearly Half Of Americans” During the second quarter of 2010, nearly half -- or 48.6 percent -- of Americans lived in a household using some kind of government benefit, according to Census data cited by the Wall Street Journal!.

In 2009 Bloomberg News partnered with The Washington Post to launch a global news service known as the The Washington Post News Service with Bloomberg News. Hosting content from both news sources, the service hopes to pair the political experience of the Washington Post with the global financial economic news of Bloomberg News.[

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-28/amer...

Americans ’Hooked’ on Government Benefits
A record 49 percent of Americans live in a household where someone receives at least one type of government benefit, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. And 63 percent of all federal spending this year will consist of checks written to individuals for which the government receives currently no services,
I posted this and you laughed at FACTS!!! What an idiot you are You wont research to PORVE me wrong and if you did then you wouldn’t say ( 63% of what)...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Idiot, not one link you provided labels any of the people in them as democrats or republicans. Mine did.

I provided evidence that conservatives have lower intelligence. Scientific research. Data. Evidence.

You haven't. If you want a debate, provide some. Otherwise, move on to the next subject so I can reveal your ignorance.

Again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Also, if you're pointing out that the economy is bad, you'll receive no debate. It's bad because the last time the GOP had any power, they invaded the wrong country and destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. And for a little more GOP ignorance evidence - isn't it just DUMB to destroy an economy, then bitch about the economy? Isn't just as dumb to block 22 separate jobs bills, then bitch about jobs? Isn't also dumb to know that 4 out of 5 people on food stamps HAVE JOBS, then call them lazy? Pretty dumb to know that we can raise minimum wage by $2 and drop the food stamp rolls by 40 percent, refuse to raise the minimum wage, then bitch about the number of people on food stamps.

Anyone who needs evidence of conservative ignorance IS THE EVIDENCE.
justhefacts

Bridgeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>These are fun. I think I'll try it out. But first, let me exude some laughter for the idiot that tried to post an INTELLIGENCE TEST and fuct up the cut-and-paste part. I love tea bagger and wish they weren't all dying soon. Detroit’s in trouble because of poor local management. Same reason why the red states lead the nation in poverty, teenage pregnancy and welfare, and are paid for buy the blue states who lead the nation in income, standard of living and education.

Look Skippy You libs put out this Blues pays for Red states using a broad brush, again don’t acknowledge that those WEELFARE areas are where the DEMS live in those Red States you IDOIT!!! That’s how BIG you Dems are in taking Welfare!!! It effects all States.. Again OUT OF CONTEXT BS. Such rubber stampers ..

If you LOOK at WHO is taking the welfare in those states its where the DEMOCRATS LIVE and that town usually has a DEM mayor Look at Philly, Lanc, Harrisburg etc etc.. So again by FACTS and numbers you WRONG

[QUOTE who="bacon hater"]<quoted text>2. Not sure, but everyone knows when gas went up - when our admitted international war criminal president invaded the wrong country. Gas was $1.46 when he took office and it tripled within four days and save for a few months of economic downturn, it hasn't gone down. And he was in the oil business. Oh, and Cheney was in the war business..

Dems also VOTED for that WAR DIM WIT!!!! WTF you actually think gas went up to $4.38 “four days” Look at Bushs years and the peaks and valleys Jan 1 2003 was $1.41 peaked may 2007 at $4.12 by end of Bushes lat term gas was $1.51 Look at how HIGH gas is in peaks under Obama.
Again YOU LIE and type NO creditable FACTS to POVE anything you’ve said so far

Bush was sworn in January 20, 2001.
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart...
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>There will always be poverty. But there is less of it because of our safety nets. Welfare is our nation's greatest profit center. It gives us the freedom to take risks, without which people would take less of them. That would kill our innovative and entrepreneurial efforts. Small business provides 85 percent of all employment in the US. We need people to take risks without worrying about homelessness or starvation as a result of failure..
Hay idiot there ARE NO WELFARE in Bossiness you Dem are constantly trying to LIE and attach Dem Welfare io business. SUCH CNN LIES BS>>> . Business MAKES PROFIT DEM WELFARE DOES NOT!!! A tax BRAKE is NOT WELFARE!!!!
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>We overhauled our failed healthcare system for the first time in 45 years..
That Filed healthcare was agin caused by the Dems. America could afford health care until the attorneys advertise on TV and that FLOOD of get rich quit SUE the doctors caused Liabilities Ins. to go through the roof for ALL business in American . Guess what ground zero was that caused this for America to have the 80s buzz word SUE SUE SUE …DEMS

This started in Calf by democrats Jacoby and Meyers 1972 The firm was founded in 1972 by Jacoby and Meyers (who had met as students at Democrats UCLA School of Law); its first office was a storefront in the Van Nuys section of Los Angeles. Jacoby & Meyers placed their first print ad in the Los Angeles Times the following day and aired their first television commercials within days, making it the first U.S. law firm to advertise on television During the 1980s, the firm rode a wave of television advertising, expanding to 150 offices, mostly in the Southwest and Northeast
Dems are WHY we had a healthcare problem!!!

I remember when jay Leno subbed for J.C. in his monologue Jay said there now 3 ways to get rich in American Inheritances, Win Lotto and now SUE!!! Yep thank Dems for a Fking up the country.
justhefacts

Bridgeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>The vast majority of crime is committed by white people, not brown "skins." .
PROVE IT!!!! OR SHUT UP!!!!
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Crime comes from poverty, not skin color. But our police are trained to seek convictions,.
Police are TRAINED to seek/find CRIME first Din Wit..
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text> Not justice. Poor people cannot fight charges. Rich people can. Sop they predominantly police poor areas, regardless of color.
Again a Dems with NO Data/Facts to support your claims. This again proves you dems are such lies ANY IDIOT would know to have the ‘COPS” show exist something has to happen you must have crimes. So where are most of the crime to exist so the show can exist. In Dems cities and WHERE are this crimes so prevalent where the skin is brown or black.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart...

Gas prices went down in 2008 because the war criminal DESTROYED THE ECONOMY with his illegal wars and tax cuts for billionaires. This isn't even disputed by the GOP. And yes, many democrats voted for the war - but only after Bush and Cheney knowingly concocted false evidence of imaginary WMDs and lied about Iraq's imaginary involvement in 9/11. Remember the pictures of water trucks that were "mobile chemical weapons facilities?" Ludicrous. The CIA, British Intel and UN were clear about Iraq having no weapons. So Bush had to lie. He did so and nearly destroyed this nation in the process.

Defending him is laughable and is one of several reasons why you're mired in the powerless fringes of society.

And blaming high medical costs on a political party is just laughable as claiming that the party who wants to teach children that magic men in the sky created the universe has a higher IQ than the one who teaches with known data along with the methods used to gather it.

Then again, facts and data were never a republican strongsuit. A few have even trid to explain that ignorantly hating and fearing all blacks, immigrants, gays and women will mean it's impossible to win an election. Didn't work - instead they doubled down on the ignorance, from voting AGAIN equal pay and violence against women, blocking immigration reform and inventing imaginary problems to keep black people from voting.

Like I said - laughable.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE IT!!!! OR SHUT UP!!!!
<quoted text> Police are TRAINED to seek/find CRIME first Din Wit..
<quoted text>
Again a Dems with NO Data/Facts to support your claims. This again proves you dems are such lies ANY IDIOT would know to have the ‘COPS” show exist something has to happen you must have crimes. So where are most of the crime to exist so the show can exist. In Dems cities and WHERE are this crimes so prevalent where the skin is brown or black.
Surely you aren't this incapable of finding data or facts.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

And please, geographical connection to political affiliations are not your friend.

Red states lead the nation in poverty, crime, dropouts, teenage pregnancy and welfare use.

Blue states lead in graduations rates, education, standard of living, and income.

The blue states pay for the red ones. And it isn't even close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
justhefacts

Bridgeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
And please, geographical connection to political affiliations are not your friend.
Red states lead the nation in poverty, crime, dropouts, teenage pregnancy and welfare use.
Blue states lead in graduations rates, education, standard of living, and income.
The blue states pay for the red ones. And it isn't even close.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
WTF a little child uses Wiki for validation D#M your a simpleton

Again NO creditably and I WILL blow you out of the water on this one dufus.. Im been playing you I have YEARS of HARD CORE Research and I've been holding back to make you look like a fool.

Yep another Dems with LOW IQ ...

PS I will Prove your Blue paying for Red states Welfare is a LIE!!! OUT of Conctext.

You Libs trying to imply its conservatives using all the DEMS welfare coffers.fro a while now time to LEARN from the educated ones..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF a little child uses Wiki for validation D#M your a simpleton
Again NO creditably and I WILL blow you out of the water on this one dufus.. Im been playing you I have YEARS of HARD CORE Research and I've been holding back to make you look like a fool.
Yep another Dems with LOW IQ ...
PS I will Prove your Blue paying for Red states Welfare is a LIE!!! OUT of Conctext.
You Libs trying to imply its conservatives using all the DEMS welfare coffers.fro a while now time to LEARN from the educated ones..
Wiki isn't a source. It is a reflection of sources. They're all linked. Check them for yourself. They're the little numbers by the data.

Where's the evidence? Let's see it.

Years of hardcore research. Hilarious.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

What's truly funny is that ANY HUMAN that graduated high school can see very clearly how ignorant you are. Zero evidence to support any contention. I've provided dozens. Ignoring the piles of data (true sign of ignorance) that show how dead wrong you are on white vs. black crime, idiotic budget contentions and completely irrelevant and misdirected ramblings.

I really wish you were brighter or at least graduated college. Then you'd at least have a chance at refuting claims with actual data and evidence (or maybe understand what it is). As it stands, there has yet to be a debate. You make lame contentions based in ignorance. I refute them in moments with facts. You pretend it didn't happen.

Sad, actually.

By the way, is the FBI a good enough source for crime reporting?

Dumbass.
BHO Legacy STINKS

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
Idiot, not one link you provided labels any of the people in them as democrats or republicans. Mine did.
I provided nce that conservatives have lower intelligence. Scientific research. Data. Evidence.
You haven't. If you want a debate, provide some. Otherwise, move on to the next subject so I can reveal your ignorance.
Again.
We have enough evidence on this one...

His name should be just the crap instead of "Just the Facts"

As you see in a recent post he's now sourcing information from Sun Yung Moons Washington Times on global warming. I see it all clear now, he's probably a "Moonie". Next time I get approached at an airport Im thinking is this that blunt headed idiot on Topix.
See moonies believe that the CO molecules from car emmissions is like organic fruit and vegetables.
I often see them with thier mouths directly over the exhaust pipes. This is to get the direct benefit of Carbon Monoxide. They aren't waiting for it to turn into Ozone in the atmosphere. Its like mainlining heroin to them.
The Washington Times.....hahhhaha
Al Jazera is way more credible than this crap but then again crap is what he thrives on.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

BHO Legacy STINKS wrote:
<quoted text>
We have enough evidence on this one...
His name should be just the crap instead of "Just the Facts"
As you see in a recent post he's now sourcing information from Sun Yung Moons Washington Times on global warming. I see it all clear now, he's probably a "Moonie". Next time I get approached at an airport Im thinking is this that blunt headed idiot on Topix.
See moonies believe that the CO molecules from car emmissions is like organic fruit and vegetables.
I often see them with thier mouths directly over the exhaust pipes. This is to get the direct benefit of Carbon Monoxide. They aren't waiting for it to turn into Ozone in the atmosphere. Its like mainlining heroin to them.
The Washington Times.....hahhhaha
Al Jazera is way more credible than this crap but then again crap is what he thrives on.
He doesn't have a strong grasp for reading. I wasn't about to discourage him by questioning WHAT he reads. He could cite Dora the Explorer and I'd be impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Havertown Discussions

Search the Havertown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
McMahon had strong ties to Philly, Allentown (Jun '09) Tue Holotta Wytrache 3
Man accused of forgery in Pa. congressional race (Feb '11) Mon UselessDecade 3
High school class students 1974 (Jun '07) Mon UselessDecade 2
Megan's Law Sex Offender Gets Up To 2 Years (Mar '12) Mon laney 14
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Trader Joe's coming to Pilgrim Gardens (Dec '10) Jul 15 Franky Carbone 22
Bryn Mawr Man Faces 29 Counts of Child Pornogra... (Aug '13) Jul 6 Rich main liner 3
•••
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
•••

Havertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE