Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Comments (Page 2,425)

Showing posts 48,481 - 48,500 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53527
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

bobby6464 wrote:
Its funny screen watching this racial hating tea bag INFO falsely accuse every one as bobby6464. that's the effects of that juicy limbaugh nut juice on the INFO pea brain. Heva dumb ass like that. President Obama really has nothing to worry about concerning any racial hating tea bag, and never will. INFO, keep posting that fixed news network drivel
Well Booby, you coined the oft used, and colorful phrases "Limbaugh nut juice" and "racial hating tea bag."

Sorry scumbag, you own them!

You complain about Fox, but you post The Young Turks, Daily Kos, Media Matters, and other far leftie looney sites like them which are much further left than Fox is to the right.

Now, go back and suck some more of you dad's nut juice, Booby.
Miss Info

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53529
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fed Up wrote:
I guess that "Miss Info" is short for "Miss-Information". It figures! LMFAO!
Wow...I'm impressed, what insight.
I feel like I'm in the presence of a true genius.

Wow....that's all I can say ....

So, where did you get your degree from? Was it Rush Limbaugh University?

Only the best and brightest graduate from good old RLU.

LMAO
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53530
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What's the only option racial hating tea bags have going against president Obama? Lose lose and then more losses then blaming Obama for not rolling over, ignorant dumb ass limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers. That's all they can do then deny that's what they be doing each and every frigging day. INFO, post something soon so your limbaugh nut juice guzzle racial hating brethren can give you a forum thumbs up
Doloris

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53531
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The tea baggers lose as the debt ceiling will be voted on and passed without touching Obamacare, the weak tea baggers lost not only 2008 and 2012 presidential election, they got beat by trying to put the country in default .it didnt work like mutt being the president it was never gonna happen !!

ted crux and the tea baggers lose again to obama..
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53532
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Did anyone get any free food at Wal-Mart while the system was down. My honey bobby6464 called me and we went together and between the both of us we got $769.63 worth of free food. Wal-Mart will not prosecute us it cost too much and we own nothing. LOL at you who work to feed us. HAHAHAHA Obama is da man.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53533
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Be very careful, the INFO racial hating tea bag will falsely accuse you of being me. That's a direction on the bottle of that limbaugh nut juice bottle, and tea bags exist according to that small time standard for simple small ignorant pea brains
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53534
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

bobby6464 wrote:
What's the only option racial hating tea bags have going against president Obama? Lose lose and then more losses then blaming Obama for not rolling over, ignorant dumb ass limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers. That's all they can do then deny that's what they be doing each and every frigging day. INFO, post something soon so your limbaugh nut juice guzzle racial hating brethren can give you a forum thumbs up
You tell them honey.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53535
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bobby6464 wrote:
Be very careful, the INFO racial hating tea bag will falsely accuse you of being me. That's a direction on the bottle of that limbaugh nut juice bottle, and tea bags exist according to that small time standard for simple small ignorant pea brains
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

"Homestead Homo" was making fun of you Bobby!

Go guzzle some more nut juice...it's really helping your brain. LOL
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53536
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Info wrote:
<quoted text>You really are that stupid, aren't you?
"Homestead Homo" was making fun of you Bobby!
Go guzzle some more nut juice...it's really helping your brain. LOL
The idiot from Homestead and bobby6464 is the same turd. He just got caught again. He uses so many ID's he forgets who he is posting as at times. He was caught posting as Dan the Man and real Dave too.
Homestead Homo LOL

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53537
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I just haven't figured out how bobby6464 changes his IP to Clearfield Pa yet. I'm kinda stupid that way.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53538
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes you is stupid as well as being ignorant, but wear it as a badge of tea bag racial hating honor. That's all tea bags can do on that limbaugh nut juice. Tea bags sent failure to the district of Colombia. America sent president Obama. Obama care is not going anywhere and if calling me any name but bobby6464 brings pleasure to your ignorance making it easy to sleep at night, proceed dumb ass. That's all so moronic
Fed Up

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53539
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bobby6464 wrote:
Yes you is stupid
Here's your sign!!!
T Cruz

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53544
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Obama ran on promising to reform our healthcare. He won the election and reformed healthcare using a Republican plan. Republicans refused to participate in negotiations and instead focused on obstructing the process, including lying about the the legislation. They failed. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed and became law. Republicans next challenged it in court. The Supreme Court declared it constitutional. We had another election. Obama vowed to protect the new law and Romney vowed to repeal the law that HE installed in Massachusetts as governor. Obama won the election. Then the Republicans threatened to shut down the government if Obama didnít agree to defunding it and when Obama said no, they shut down the government. Next they threatened to force us into defaulting on our debt obligations, which is where we are now. So far Obama is not giving in to their extortionist demands and Thursday the default will begin (I believe I have my timing right on that.) It wonít happen all at once. Thursday will just mark the 1st day we canít pay all of our obligations, which are bills that Congress ran up. Today the DOW dropped 133 points. If Congress continues their extortion, tomorrowís stock market drop will be much worse, and everyoneís 401Ks will be hurt. It will be a slow crumbling of our economy.

Perhaps someone can explain to me why itís okay for a minority to threaten our country in order to stop healthcare reform. Would you approve of the Democrats using the same tactic to pass gun control legislation? Or is your position that you no longer respect democracy in America and itís time to put aside the will of the people and install authoritarian rule? I mean, if itís good for the Republicans, shouldnít it be good for Democrats as well, especially since there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans?

Regarding the debt, do people understand that first you must bring down the deficit? Obamaís doing that. What more do you want? Itís coming down faster than any time since WWII. Isnít it a little unreasonable to shut down the government and threaten default because the deficit isnít dropping fast enough to suit you when itís dropping at a near historic rate? Would you agree that itís possible to cut too much spending too soon, putting a lot of people out of work and risking another recession? Wouldnít you have to agree that the sweet spot is to lower the deficit at a fast rate without threatening to harm the economy? Thatís what weíre now doing. Why would you want to mess with that? Remember, we had that sweet spot with Clinton and we let the Republicans mess with it then. The results were catastrophic.

You see, Iím a bit confused about the Republican position. First they say theyíre doing all of this to stop the ACA. Because that position is polling so bad, theyíre now saying itís about the debt. But that still doesnít make sense because defaulting on our debts will make the debt worse, not better. And since the deficit is dropping, whatís the complaint? Is it simply that the Republicans want to be calling all the shots? Thatís what it sounds like.
Bobby6464

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53545
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm on my knees right beside you Homestead Homo and you better save some dat Obama nut juice for me. Slurp slurp gulp gulp good to last drop.
T Cruz wrote:
Obama ran on promising to reform our healthcare. He won the election and reformed healthcare using a Republican plan. Republicans refused to participate in negotiations and instead focused on obstructing the process, including lying about the the legislation. They failed. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed and became law. Republicans next challenged it in court. The Supreme Court declared it constitutional. We had another election. Obama vowed to protect the new law and Romney vowed to repeal the law that HE installed in Massachusetts as governor. Obama won the election. Then the Republicans threatened to shut down the government if Obama didnít agree to defunding it and when Obama said no, they shut down the government. Next they threatened to force us into defaulting on our debt obligations, which is where we are now. So far Obama is not giving in to their extortionist demands and Thursday the default will begin (I believe I have my timing right on that.) It wonít happen all at once. Thursday will just mark the 1st day we canít pay all of our obligations, which are bills that Congress ran up. Today the DOW dropped 133 points. If Congress continues their extortion, tomorrowís stock market drop will be much worse, and everyoneís 401Ks will be hurt. It will be a slow crumbling of our economy.
Perhaps someone can explain to me why itís okay for a minority to threaten our country in order to stop healthcare reform. Would you approve of the Democrats using the same tactic to pass gun control legislation? Or is your position that you no longer respect democracy in America and itís time to put aside the will of the people and install authoritarian rule? I mean, if itís good for the Republicans, shouldnít it be good for Democrats as well, especially since there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans?
Regarding the debt, do people understand that first you must bring down the deficit? Obamaís doing that. What more do you want? Itís coming down faster than any time since WWII. Isnít it a little unreasonable to shut down the government and threaten default because the deficit isnít dropping fast enough to suit you when itís dropping at a near historic rate? Would you agree that itís possible to cut too much spending too soon, putting a lot of people out of work and risking another recession? Wouldnít you have to agree that the sweet spot is to lower the deficit at a fast rate without threatening to harm the economy? Thatís what weíre now doing. Why would you want to mess with that? Remember, we had that sweet spot with Clinton and we let the Republicans mess with it then. The results were catastrophic.
You see, Iím a bit confused about the Republican position. First they say theyíre doing all of this to stop the ACA. Because that position is polling so bad, theyíre now saying itís about the debt. But that still doesnít make sense because defaulting on our debts will make the debt worse, not better. And since the deficit is dropping, whatís the complaint? Is it simply that the Republicans want to be calling all the shots? Thatís what it sounds like.
why we love ted cruz

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53546
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If Ted Cruz didnít exist, Democrats would have to invent him

A true cynic about American politics would, at this point, be forced to one conclusion: Sen. Ted Cruz is a Democratic sleeper agent.

It is tough to appreciate just how much good Ted Cruz has done the Democrats over these last few weeks.

- He convinced Republicans to shut down the government rather than wait and fight over the debt ceiling, where they would have had more -- and more dangerous -- leverage.

- He splintered the Republican Party such that, from day one, it was clear that the GOP leadership opposed the strategy they were executing, and GOP senators were publicly blasting House Republicans. That also cut the GOP's leverage.

- He made this a fight over defunding Obamacare, which polls showed was a wildly unpopular reason to shut down the government, and which united Democrats against him.

- He shut the government down on Oct. 1, the same day Obamacare began, thus distracting the American people from the law's catastrophic rollout.

He drove the Republican Party to its lowest levels of popularity ever recorded in polls.

- He actually managed to make Obamacare more popular at a time when, by all rights, the law's extremely troubled launch should've been eroding its standing in the polls.

- The culmination of the strategy, today, is that Republicans are reopening the government and raising the debt ceiling in return for...nothing.

But the strategy Ted Cruz managed to force on the GOP was so suicidal that Democrats felt comfortable forcing Republicans to cave completely. They were so confident that they managed to reject a deal proposed by Sen. Susan Collins and supported by many Senate Democrats because it funded the government for longer than the Democratic leadership preferred. That's a level of control over the outcome that Democrats never expected to have.

Going forward, not only will Republicans be afraid to shut down the government or threaten the debt ceiling again during this Congress, but if Republicans somehow end up doing it anyway, Democrats will be unafraid of the fight. As Democrats see it, if Republicans want to give a shutdown or a default another shot closer to the 2014 election, well, that's great news for Democratic congressional candidates
Miss Info

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53547
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sleepy drones wrote:
Obama is not FDR.
He conveys no vision or hope.
Only class warfare.
He has zero plans to improve the economy other than to demagogue anybody who isnít a member of a public employee union.
Obama has no message other than to vilify the opposition.
He guarantees 3 more years of stagnant, absentee government and a moribund economy.
Ohoh it look as of the only absentee's are going to be your Tea Baggin bretheren Ted Cruz and cohort Johnny B.
I think the Republicans want to lynch both of them via their traditional lynching ways.
why we love ted cruz

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53548
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If Ted Cruz didnít exist, Democrats would have to invent him

A true cynic about American politics would, at this point, be forced to one conclusion: Sen. Ted Cruz is a Democratic sleeper agent.

It is tough to appreciate just how much good Ted Cruz has done the Democrats over these last few weeks.

- He convinced Republicans to shut down the government rather than wait and fight over the debt ceiling, where they would have had more -- and more dangerous -- leverage.

- He splintered the Republican Party such that, from day one, it was clear that the GOP leadership opposed the strategy they were executing, and GOP senators were publicly blasting House Republicans. That also cut the GOP's leverage.

- He made this a fight over defunding Obamacare, which polls showed was a wildly unpopular reason to shut down the government, and which united Democrats against him.

- He shut the government down on Oct. 1, the same day Obamacare began, thus distracting the American people from the law's catastrophic rollout.

He drove the Republican Party to its lowest levels of popularity ever recorded in polls.

- He actually managed to make Obamacare more popular at a time when, by all rights, the law's extremely troubled launch should've been eroding its standing in the polls.

- The culmination of the strategy, today, is that Republicans are reopening the government and raising the debt ceiling in return for...nothing.

But the strategy Ted Cruz managed to force on the GOP was so suicidal that Democrats felt comfortable forcing Republicans to cave completely. They were so confident that they managed to reject a deal proposed by Sen. Susan Collins and supported by many Senate Democrats because it funded the government for longer than the Democratic leadership preferred. That's a level of control over the outcome that Democrats never expected to have.

Going forward, not only will Republicans be afraid to shut down the government or threaten the debt ceiling again during this Congress, but if Republicans somehow end up doing it anyway, Democrats will be unafraid of the fight. As Democrats see it, if Republicans want to give a shutdown or a default another shot closer to the 2014 election, well, that's great news for Democratic congressional candidates.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
why we love ted cruz

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53549
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hillary in 2016 !!

Go check out the website Redstate.com if you want a good laugh. The morons over there are calling for a primary challenge for every Republican who votes for this. We can only hope they get their way. LMAO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Wall Street reacts to passing of debt ceiling DOW JONES up 157 points !!!!!!!!

Where's my Obama phone and free shit at !!!!!!! LMAO!
why the tea baggers lost

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53550
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Call Michele Bachmann. She's been preaching the End Times are near and she is ecstatic. I am wondering if the actual end times is the demise of the GOP/TP? Certainly the Teapots ought to be investigated because they are every bit as subversive as al Qaeda and the Taliban. It only took 19 middle eastern terrorists to take down the Twin Towers and 60 Teabag racist illiterates to nearly destroy America's economy The GOP are also very complicit because they backed the Teapots in their zeal to posture as sperm producing males.
why the tea baggers lost

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53551
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Once we pay off the trillions of dollars of Republican war debts and finish out the war contracts that Halliburton and the Blackwater Mercenary Army were rewarded , we may have some money to pay down other debts. If we could just stop the corporate welfare to businesses who no longer produce anything right here in America. The party of corporate America, the GOP, had those corporate owners going bananas this week. Even their benefactors were crying out to stop the Teapot madness. I am still awaiting anyone to tell us which Republican Administration ever reduced a deficit, created a surplus, balanced the budget, or reduced the size and cost of government. It has never happened..........LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,481 - 48,500 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Havertown Discussions

Search the Havertown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Racist Graffiti Found In School District Twice ... (Apr '08) Apr 10 dirty south 7
Genital dryness and painful sex, little discuss... Mar 31 Tinamakeupdiva 1
Review: Zac's Hamburgers Mar 30 Hungry 1
Worker hurt at what city calls illegal construc... Mar 26 Holotta Wytrache 2
Key Cases Loom in Pennsylvania Gay Marriage Fight Mar 24 nhjeff 34
New Pizza Place To Open (Mar '12) Mar 21 Holotta Wytrache 7
Wildwood Crest police arrest men on weapons cha... (Jul '07) Mar 19 Frank white 2
•••
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
•••

Havertown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••