Comments
45,601 - 45,620 of 51,315 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50241 Jun 20, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Now this is truly desperate.
No rational person still believes ANYTHING the disgraced prevaricator James O'Keefe claims.
And just so you know - they would be more accurately Reaganphones. Ronald Reagan started the free phone program.
Phones, prescription drugs, food stamps many more items I'm sure I missed are being sold and traded daily. The abuse of these programs are costing taxpayers enormous amounts of money and are hurting those truly in need.

I could care less who started these wasteful programs. It's the abuse, cost and the growth of government I'm concerned about.

Surely you would agree these programs need to be looked into for waste and better management of these.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50242 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Phones, prescription drugs, food stamps many more items I'm sure I missed are being sold and traded daily. The abuse of these programs are costing taxpayers enormous amounts of money and are hurting those truly in need.
I could care less who started these wasteful programs. It's the abuse, cost and the growth of government I'm concerned about.
Surely you would agree these programs need to be looked into for waste and better management of these.
And don't forget my sex change operation that was paid for by the taxpayers. Hey Mr. Rogers, are you a relation of my old boy friend Gayle Rodgers?
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50243 Jun 20, 2013
I think that Kathi should be in jail. She broke the law, plain and simple. She is probably a child molester also. I would not even let her into the David Crosby School for Dummies.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50244 Jun 20, 2013
Kathi_H_York_ PA wrote:
I've been deemed as unsuitable to get a teaching job, because I have a marijuana charge on my record! Maybe if we get a govner who will legalize pot, then I can get a job teaching after all of these years. Didn't you ever wonder why I spent 25 yrs. cleaning the gym floor?
I forgot to clip Kathi's stupid post. Again, jail her and keep her away from my school.
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50245 Jun 20, 2013
The more I read and hear about this incompetent community organizer who is masked as a president, the more I believe I should change my handle to America deserves to fail. How in the hell did this thing get elected? I know - aszholes in America are currently in the majority. America is only as good as it's people - America is, therefore, in great distress.
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50246 Jun 20, 2013
... its ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50247 Jun 20, 2013
America needs to fail wrote:
The more I read and hear about this incompetent community organizer who is masked as a president, the more I believe I should change my handle to America deserves to fail. How in the hell did this thing get elected? I know - aszholes in America are currently in the majority. America is only as good as it's people - America is, therefore, in great distress.
If you hate it here so much, go the hell away traitor.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50248 Jun 20, 2013
America needs to fail wrote:
... its ...
You are a big dummy.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50249 Jun 20, 2013
Castro would put these racial hating tea bags to sleep
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50251 Jun 20, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Castro would put these racial hating tea bags to sleep
Bobby is a dummy.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#50252 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget Halliburton fool!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50253 Jun 20, 2013
Your more woman then the general, huh moronic tea bag
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50254 Jun 20, 2013
Cheney, Haliburton and Rogers are all dummies.
musty ballsack

Hazleton, PA

#50256 Jun 20, 2013
Anybody need a good ol' teabagging?
HALLIBURTON

Louisville, KY

#50257 Jun 20, 2013
Thank you pres. Obama for the no bid contracts in Iraq worth 600 million.

Maybe the crazy left will STFU now.

No they will never know given their media outlets. Lets keep making robots out of the fools.

Just plug in keywords like climate change, big oil, cheney, bush, halliburton, hanging chads, and watch them spin around like monkey's with a snare.
D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget Halliburton fool!
HALLIBURTON

Louisville, KY

#50258 Jun 20, 2013
Don't forget Halliburton fool !!!!!!!!!!
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50259 Jun 20, 2013
HALLIBURTON wrote:
Thank you pres. Obama for the no bid contracts in Iraq worth 600 million.
Maybe the crazy left will STFU now.
No they will never know given their media outlets. Lets keep making robots out of the fools.
Just plug in keywords like climate change, big oil, cheney, bush, halliburton, hanging chads, and watch them spin around like monkey's with a snare. <quoted text>
Said like a true dummy.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50260 Jun 20, 2013
Yapped like a true ignorant tea bag
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#50261 Jun 20, 2013
Bobby is a dummy.
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50262 Jun 20, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big dummy.
... but not as big a dummy as the fool who put Da Bammy in office for a second round. Danny Boy from Chamberpot is a prime example of the kind of fool I refer to. Seriously, if we can't do better, America deserves to fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 min PA Voter 3,937
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 18 min Tom Korbutt 162
New funding allows Welcoming Center to offer mo... 23 hr AvoidCityMove2Burbs 1
Commercial Vehicles On Street Mon Heywood Jablome 2
Aqua water department shuts off water to my mom... (Nov '08) Sun Sy mep 25
Dollar Tree coming to Ardmore Aug 23 Dollar Tree ARDMORE 1
Ross store coming to pilgrim gardens (Nov '13) Aug 14 eva fina 3
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
Havertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••