Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#49957 Jun 7, 2013
America needs to fail wrote:
Hey, Danny Boy - Here's some light reading for you ... pick any one:
NY Times Editorial Board Says Administration Has 'Lost All Credibility'| VIDEO: McCain Says Explanation Needed
Author of Patriot Act Says Collection 'Never the Intent'| Judith Miller: Obama Criminalizing News-Gathering
Lawmakers Misled on Collection of Phone Records?| Verizon EVP Statement | VIDEO: Government Run Amok?
OPINION: Progressives Must Stand With NYT Against Obama
The Emperor has no clothes! LOL
I don't understand why you're bitching about this. It's exactly what you rightwingers have always wanted and supported.

The right lobbied for the Patriot Act. The right voted for the Patriot Act. The right defends the Patriot Act.

Right up until Obama uses it.
Sean Hannity

West Mifflin, PA

#49961 Jun 7, 2013
Under the 6-year-old program, code-named PRISM, the FBIand National Security Agency have searched for emails, videos, photographs and other documents

On Sept. 11, 2007, the National Security Agency signed up Microsoft as its first partner for PRISM, a massive domestic surveillance program whose existence was reported by the Washington Post today. That’s barely a month after Congress passed, and President George W. Bush signed, the Protect America Act.

The Bush Administration portrayed the PAA as a technical fix designed to close a gap in America’s surveillance capabilities that had been opened by a then-recent ruling of the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC). It proved to be much more than that.

While the details are still classified, reports suggested that the FISC had ruled that it was illegal for the government to intercept communications between two foreign endpoints if the communications happened to pass through the United States. Warning that the U.S. would suddenly lose the ability to continue its surveillance of terrorists, the administration pushed the PAA through Congress in a matter of days.
truth

Hazleton, PA

#49963 Jun 7, 2013
Only Democratic career partisans are defending Obama now. They do not care because they can easily get hired by government contractors and have less stress and more pay.
truth

Hazleton, PA

#49964 Jun 7, 2013
Wow they are leaking everything now. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/07/o...

I guess it is safe to say that the NSA is filled with conservatives that want to make a fool of Obama. They just happen to have access to all of this info and are feeding it to a UK paper.
Mr Johnson york pa

AOL

#49965 Jun 7, 2013
I would vote for anyone who advocates public drunkeness, and drug use. Whats so bad about using drugs in your back yard around your kids? They're too young to understand anyway! So what if they ingest a little bong water, it's not gonna kill em. Atleast I don't think so! If they run away for a few hours, they'll eventually come back, I guess!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49966 Jun 7, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Anybody read this?
----------
NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls
By Leslie Cauley, USA TODAY
The National Security Agency has been secretly collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, using data provided by AT&T, Verizon and BellSouth, people with direct knowledge of the arrangement told USA TODAY.
The NSA program reaches into homes and businesses across the nation by amassing information about the calls of ordinary Americans — most of whom aren't suspected of any crime. This program does not involve the NSA listening to or recording conversations. But the spy agency is using the data to analyze calling patterns in an effort to detect terrorist activity, sources said in separate interviews.
----------
Outrageous, huh?
That was published on May 11, 2006. SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Where was the outrage, rightwingers?
Where were your calls for impeachment?
Obviously you all were totally cool with this same practice seven years ago. Why all the outrage today? What's changed?
Yep, outrageous then, but now it's on steroids under Obama.

Outrageous, huh?

It wasn't right then and it sure isn't right now, so what's your opinion on the now?
truth

Hazleton, PA

#49967 Jun 7, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, outrageous then, but now it's on steroids under Obama.
Outrageous, huh?
It wasn't right then and it sure isn't right now, so what's your opinion on the now?
He's a typical political bigot. His world is only for his party. It is sad.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49968 Jun 7, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
After 9/11, Congress passed the Patriot Act, which gives the President broad powers to fight terrorism.
The left reacted with outrage.
In 2006 the nation learned that the Bush administration was bypassing the FISA courts and had total, unsupervised access to America's phone and internet communications.
The left reacted with outrage.
In 2008, Congress passed the FISA Amendment which required the monitoring of US telecommunications to have warrants and go through a court review.
The left reacted with outrage.
This week we learned that this legal monitoring of US telecommunications continues.
The left and the right are both reacting with outrage.
So up until now, only the left was concerned about this issue.
What changed that suddenly got the right on board?


Why no link Dan? Could it be because you took from the article what fit your agenda?

Well, I found the link and that's exactly what you did. Your post above is all BS! You just cannot handle facts can you?

Obama's corruption and socialist ideas are being exposed. New findings daily Dan and there is nothing you can do or say now to defend this crooked POS.

Obama is losing support all around him. The people are finally saying enough is enough.
bobby6464

Seattle, WA

#49970 Jun 8, 2013
Keep that racial hating tea bag alive. It failed on more then one election day, dumb ass. Ha ha ha ahhhhhh now go and spit out that Limbaugh nut juice.
Beth

AOL

#49972 Jun 8, 2013
You know it's possible to be a responsible law abiding gun owner, democrat, and Obama supporter. I lived on military bases, learned resposible gun usage, storage, nad ownership, and I'm still a liberal democrat. Thats the beauty of our country. You can still be a nice person, good citizen, but refuse to become a victim!
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49974 Jun 8, 2013
Beth wrote:
You know it's possible to be a responsible law abiding gun owner, democrat, and Obama supporter. I lived on military bases, learned resposible gun usage, storage, nad ownership, and I'm still a liberal democrat. Thats the beauty of our country. You can still be a nice person, good citizen, but refuse to become a victim!
Beth, Beth...

Very good post, logical and sensible thought processing on your part. Unfortunately there are severa paranoid right wing conspiracy theorists on here who think that they see little President Obama's in their cereal every morning trying to eavesdrop on their conversations on how they are going to overthrow the government. Yes. They are deluded but try telling that to someone who hangs on every insane crazy friggin word from their mystical inbred sooth-sayer Glen Beck. Notice I didn't call him truth sayer just a sooth sayer. Whatever a sooth is..I don't know?

Anyway, good luck. I wish you well with all that common sense and logical thought processing of yours...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49977 Jun 8, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Beth, Beth...
Very good post, logical and sensible thought processing on your part. Unfortunately there are severa paranoid right wing conspiracy theorists on here who think that they see little President Obama's in their cereal every morning trying to eavesdrop on their conversations on how they are going to overthrow the government. Yes. They are deluded but try telling that to someone who hangs on every insane crazy friggin word from their mystical inbred sooth-sayer Glen Beck. Notice I didn't call him truth sayer just a sooth sayer. Whatever a sooth is..I don't know?
Anyway, good luck. I wish you well with all that common sense and logical thought processing of yours...
It's spelled soothsayer and if you have no idea what the definition is then don't use the word. Did you ever think of looking up the definition? You do know you don't need to wait for big government to explain anything to you don't you? Try using your brain and depending less on government to lead you. Freedom to educate yourself is wonderful.

After reading your post it's obvious you have no idea at all on your subject or you never would of posted.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49978 Jun 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Keep that racial hating tea bag alive. It failed on more then one election day, dumb ass. Ha ha ha ahhhhhh now go and spit out that Limbaugh nut juice.
Bobby, you're the only one keeping racial hating tea bag alive. Care to share what a racial hating tea bag is to you?

And what about an explanation of your deep rooted obsession with drinking someones nut juice? The way I interpret this is you're into performing oral sex on males and swallow, and on occasion you spit. Please correct me if I'm wrong bobby.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49979 Jun 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Keep that racial hating tea bag alive. It failed on more then one election day, dumb ass. Ha ha ha ahhhhhh now go and spit out that Limbaugh nut juice.
I see you moved again bobby, this time to Tacoma, WA. How the weather in Chambersburg today?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49980 Jun 8, 2013
While Obama tries to remake America, his plans show he never heard of what Ben Franklin said on this subject, that our rights should take primacy over safety or security.

Guess when you spend most your life growing up in third world dictatorships it is hard to understand how Americans feel or what the country is about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/obam...
R NIxon

West Mifflin, PA

#49981 Jun 8, 2013
another 3 years 7 months for the teabaggers to piss and moan and they cant do a thing about it but sulk in their sorrow.

even fox news is milking and rehashing the same garbage
Tricky Dick

Hazleton, PA

#49982 Jun 8, 2013
Obama is my tan protégé of sorts. I hope they destroyed his phone recordings.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49983 Jun 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled soothsayer and if you have no idea what the definition is then don't use the word. Did you ever think of looking up the definition? You do know you don't need to wait for big government to explain anything to you don't you? Try using your brain and depending less on government to lead you. Freedom to educate yourself is wonderful.
After reading your post it's obvious you have no idea at all on your subject or you never would of posted.
Who the fck are you to dictate spelling terms...? So you're with the Third Reichs spell checking police?
Who cares ...I don't?
Others know the context and have no problem with the intent...

So it soothsayer instead of sooth-sayer....you're really on the ball dude.
Its your friggin asbergers syndrome, isn't it?

Question? did you get beat up a lot as a child?

Other than your mother and Sister Cecilia...we all know how well they liked you, now. Don't we?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#49985 Jun 8, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fck are you to dictate spelling terms...? So you're with the Third Reichs spell checking police?
Who cares ...I don't?
Others know the context and have no problem with the intent...
So it soothsayer instead of sooth-sayer....you're really on the ball dude.
Its your friggin asbergers syndrome, isn't it?
Question? did you get beat up a lot as a child?
Other than your mother and Sister Cecilia...we all know how well they liked you, now. Don't we?
Dave Rogers didn't "dictate spelling terms" to you. Don't be so touchy. Although if you used a dictionary you'd be less sensitive about your ignorance.

FYI, soothsayer means someone who can see the future like, according to you, that "sooth-sayer Glen Beck." Your enemy the dictionary would have defined it, corrected your spelling and hinted that you were complimenting Beck.

That same hated book also may have prevented your embarrassing "asbergers syndrome" misspelling. Using our context skills we readers may understand your intent but YOU appear like a lazy fool with a fourth grade education.

Correction: it was YOUR mother who showed "how well they liked" Dave Rogers.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49986 Jun 8, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Rogers didn't "dictate spelling terms" to you. Don't be so touchy. Although if you used a dictionary you'd be less sensitive about your ignorance.
FYI, soothsayer means someone who can see the future like, according to you, that "sooth-sayer Glen Beck." Your enemy the dictionary would have defined it, corrected your spelling and hinted that you were complimenting Beck.
That same hated book also may have prevented your embarrassing "asbergers syndrome" misspelling. Using our context skills we readers may understand your intent but YOU appear like a lazy fool with a fourth grade education.
Correction: it was YOUR mother who showed "how well they liked" Dave Rogers.
Oh you're so brilliant that you assume that I didn't what a soothsayer is because you are unable to pick up subtle nuances like sarcasm.because you're such a grammatical genius...
So who doesn't know what a soothsayer is...?
If you read the post genius...I responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is
Most people wouldn't know...I really didn't feel like getting a dictionary out because I really don't care if I don't know what a "sooth" is nor do I care...
So why don't you get you trusty dictionary out Shakespeare and tell everyone what a "sooth" is?
Very astute analysis by your acute bad judgement
Sister Cecelia has a star for your massive forehead but beware because she may turn on you and beat your ass to a pulp.

Everybody get their dictionary out now and look up the word asshole so they can see what you look like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead 8 hr Zeke the Pinhead 2
please help the people Apr 26 help our country 1
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Apr 19 Ned Cue 28
ShopRite acquires Manoa SuperFresh lease (Mar '13) Apr 8 Mike McGee 29
News 'Top' Main Line Eatery Reopens After Roach Infe... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Road Warrior 7
News Police: 2 adults and teen hosted hundreds of un... Mar '16 suburbanliving 1
Cindi Rooney Mar '16 nantzee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages