Lance

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

My mom got a notice that her water was to be shut of on the day that they shut off the water. She has been in the house for 10 years and it never happened before.

She called and paid with a credit card just to get the water turned on. They tell her she needs to be at home when they turn on the water. They have up to 72 hours to do it. It has been two days so far. She can't go to work and have to wait for them.

I called the newspaper and they said they don't typically write these stories because there are too many of them.

Anyone have any idea of what I should do besides wait? Why is there only 1 water company? You can't switch and they give you bad service. Their customer service is horrible.
Judith Raidman

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

...uh... how about your mom PAY HER BILLS? I dunno.. I think if there were other water companies, they too would want your mom to ...pay her water bill.

Why the sense of entitlement? I pay for my water on time, why doesn't she?

Looks likes "personal responsibility" died long ago in America. Your post is sickening.
Lance

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

Thanks Judith. You really helped. You helped me realize that people like you are of no help at all.

If you bothered to read my post, I wrote that she got the notice on the day that it got shut off. They have her phone number why don't they call? She does pay her bills and have been doing it for 10+ years.

I just wanted to know if there was something we could do to get the water turn on faster then 72 hours.

Also we did check her bank statement and the bill did get paid monthly. So there is definitely a billing discrepancy.

Looks likes the Aqua PA is always right. NOT!
Eliza

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

Lance wrote:
My mom got a notice that her water was to be shut of on the day that they shut off the water. She has been in the house for 10 years and it never happened before.
She called and paid with a credit card just to get the water turned on. They tell her she needs to be at home when they turn on the water. They have up to 72 hours to do it. It has been two days so far. She can't go to work and have to wait for them.
I called the newspaper and they said they don't typically write these stories because there are too many of them.
Anyone have any idea of what I should do besides wait? Why is there only 1 water company? You can't switch and they give you bad service. Their customer service is horrible.
I think the problem is just that - their customer service is horrible. It's probably all just lazy errors by the workers. Once the water is off, it probably takes a little effort to correct the problem but no one wants to take the time.
Same here

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Judged:

I rent a home, no problem paying bills, but there was a mixup between landlord and renter (me) so the aqua bill wasn't paid. Got a notice in the door, while I was at work, saying water was being shut off THAT DAY. It's been three days and they haven't turned it back on. Took today off from work cause they said they would turn it on today, never came, called em, said they would turn it on in 3 days from today. THEY SUCK and so does Judith.
chris

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

We just had our water shutoff without proper notification. They switched the billing from quarterly to monthly last month and the first monthly bill was due Aug. 5th. They said they sent a letter out Aug. 17th that it will be shutoff in 10 days. I recieved a bill Sept. 1st for the 2 months and paid it immediatly. Well thay cam out today the 2nd and shut it off. I called and made a credit card payment and now have a double payment. Will they send me check back - Hell No! I also have to pay a 50$ connect fee. Aqua water company sucks. I am mad because they didnt even give me a month notice. All other utility companys do! We also have an infant in the house and they didnt care when I called today. I thought there was a law for that?
aqua man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Hay guys I work there and yes we are jackoffs we can't do anything unless cleared from management. Without them saying anything we can't that's why and this happens all the time with notices but yea u can't win with us sorry guys go ahead and mf me but really its our bosses that do this
Mike

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Today I received a "10 Day Shut Off Notice" from Aqua Water Company, the firm that recently acquired my local water company in Lawrenceville, NJ. I mistakenly thought I had paid the bill, due Oct. 21, and I had not. Instead of sending me an overdue notice, their first communication was a Shut Off Notice, notifying me that they will be shutting off my service at 8am on November 9.
I doubt it would be legal for them to shut off my water with one communication sent through the mail.
Joe

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

I hate the way aqua do biss and we the consumer cant du anything about it
Aqua water department shu

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

GOOD! ALSO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Pig Benis

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

Aqua water department shu wrote:
GOOD! ALSO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Seriously. I mean, who cares about white trash scum, they don't shower anyway and only drink beer, so why do they care if the water is shut off ?
Maria

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Would you share your water with someone who doesn't have any?
I am not talking about able bodied people who won't work. I am talking about people who want work any job but their are none or the people who can find some work but it doesn't pay enough to cover the essential bills...water, heat , light rent, mortgage, HIGH TAXES ON EVERYTHING EVEN FOOD ETC...or can't work but need to swallow a pill or wash their face and hands etc...
Do we have a right to expect human compassion and mercy? Or do giant companies have a right to make people suffer because of an error in billing or any of the above?
highlands county fl

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Has anyone's bills been going up my bill is never over 50 this pass monthbit was a 100 dollars I called aqua. They didn't want o here it I called them again today because my water smells like bleach an told them it was bothering my skin an I'm pregnant an I am not drinking this water they told me someone would come out they lord no one ever showed who can I contact about this company this is bullshit they don't ever want to help or do anything
ashamed of aqua

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

yep I work for the jackasses to and aqua man is right you cant do a damn thing without a managers ok and it has to come from the ol pres. nick debenidictis himself aqua is a horrible co. to do business with and I feel for our customers for we have no customer service. because the co. is micromanaged way to much no trust in it's employees.
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

You are sleazy.
ashamed of aqua

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

who's sleazy me for speaking the truth.
mike

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

I work for Aqua.They are horrible.They don't give a rats ass about thier customers or employees!!!!
shar

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Lance wrote:
its not only you guys who have noticed the poor customer service manners.they need to provide polite custmer service 101class.these people forget that customers help make them a paycheck.i would send a written complaint to aqua head and be sure to keep yourself a copy.
shar

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I hate aqua.get new management.hated the employees too till they said the management force them to treat customers rude and ignorant.there should be a class for aqua courteous 101.
littlewylam

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

aqua water co, are a bunch of asses they post a 3 day shut off notice on my door .with one date. and give me another dater for 48 hr notice. I call them. and they said theres nutn they can do. I am paying my bill on wed.they want to shut me off on mon before the bill is to be paid. and there customer skillssuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
•••

Havertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE