Joe Sheridan

Gloucester City, NJ

#25 Jun 26, 2012
Until we get more SRs in your area, kindly patronize our discount format called PriceRite in UD on Providence Road. Thank you for your
patience, our dear loyal and discriminating shoppers with intelligence and honesty. Please vote for george romney
jchain

United States

#26 Jun 27, 2012
None of those stores are being closed in that area read supermarket news. A and p renewed the lease with the upper darby property owner.
Commercial R E Expert

King Of Prussia, PA

#27 Jun 27, 2012
The lease is TRANSFERRABLE. Just look at the recent transaction between Safeway and Ahold for $106 million for 16 Genuardi's to Giant/Carlisle. That's about $7 million per store. Let Mr. Burkle's realestate whiz Craig Feldman swear on his bible that Ron is not looking at the transfer value of leases, but the continuing success of his Philadelphia region outlets, which need a heck of a lot of fixin!!!
Pathmark associate Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jun 28, 2012
There is probably something going to happen soon. Last year Larry Collins (ShopRite) and his bro visited several Pathmarks, and introduced themselves to store personnel;saying that they were A&P executives for more than 25 years and they wanted to takeover some Pathmarks in Philly area. They even had huge billboards errected in front of Pathmark parking lots directing shoppers to instead proceed to a nearby Collins ShopRite. Also, Brown's bro recently has been seen in some Pathmarks.
Pathmark U D 6568

Lansdowne, PA

#29 Jun 29, 2012
This is an open letter to A&P chairman of the board Mr. Ronald Wayne Burkle. Dear Mr. Burkle, We, the associates of Upper Darby Pathmark, wish to invite you to visit with us in person and see for yourself why this Pathmark, which opened on June 6, 1978, was the leading performer for many years in the Southern Division. Many of our loyal customers and co-workers were here from the beginning and want us to return to be as great as we were, and do not want to be asked repeatedly "when are you going to close". Almost every week vendors from Acosta, HaddonHouse and Goya, to name a few, tells us about the rumors about us. Just last week, the Pastor from White Rock Baptist Church in West Philly, told us his nephew, who is an executive with Coke, is hearing about our demise. So, please come and assure us that we are staying in business and will compete to the fullest against the mostly inferior competitiors in this neighborhood, please, Give a damn about your precious workers, who contribute to you being a billionaire.
Chicago Tribunal

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Jun 30, 2012
Jesse Jackson hiding in Burkle's Beverly Hills estate off Garrett Road
Black-American PM employe

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jun 30, 2012
It seems that Ron Burkle cares more about race-baiters Jackson and Sharpton, who are nothing but scum, that hard working HONEST Blacks at Pathmark!!
Mike Chitwood

Lansdowne, PA

#32 Jul 3, 2012
You folks should know that Walmart is very interested in the old Gimbels/Sears building at Walnut Street. Personally, I shop at PriceRite in the secane neighborhood on Providence Road.
Upper Darby rizzo Barbie

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Jul 9, 2012
Has anyone seen my husband? He gives a damn about this world very, very much more than most of the population whom are mostly very selfish. He married me, because he is very,very fussy. He is more sexy than Pence.
Mike Chitwood PM 6568

Lansdowne, PA

#34 Jul 17, 2012
Has anyone spotted the Upper Darby Pathmark Diaperslut???
Obama registration

Lansdowne, PA

#35 Aug 15, 2012
Vote for B H OBama at 69 Pathmark, no ID needed here
john from de
#36 Aug 16, 2012
James T Pants wrote:
Bottom Dollars Foods whose owners Food Lion had employees described unsanitary practices, which included bleaching discolored, expired pork with Clorox and repackaging expired meats with new expiration dates, and the use of nail polish remover to remove the expiration dates from dairy item packages.
Google IT.....
ABC News Report.
Now Mr Jack Frost Mind your own business
I was a meat mgr at food lion in de
that info is true thats the only way to make inventory and the gross margins sad but true
Ocean City NJ

Pleasantville, NJ

#37 Sep 1, 2012
Romney is a nice man, we think.
Jesus Christ

Pleasantville, NJ

#38 Sep 2, 2012
His preacher doesn't wish this country bad, like Obama's piece of s--t
Larry the K

Clifton Heights, PA

#39 Mar 26, 2013
Jeff Metzger Food World wrote:
According to trade scuttlebut, when Brown reopens Upper Darby as ShopRite, he will close 67th& Haverford, selling it to an ethnic operator. because it would be to close to both 69th & Marshall and 52nd Street (Park West).
I wonder what scuttlebutt is reporting today
Jerry Jones

Aston, PA

#40 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Chitwood wrote:
You folks should know that Walmart is very interested in the old Gimbels/Sears building at Walnut Street. Personally, I shop at PriceRite in the secane neighborhood on Providence Road.
This is a dirty smelly store. Rodents in the bread aisles.
Employees not too bright if ya get my drift.
SuperStale SuperFresh

Lansdowne, PA

#41 Mar 29, 2013
We owns PM. too
Alan Aldan

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Mar 30, 2013
Joe Sheridan wrote:
Until we get more SRs in your area, kindly patronize our discount format called PriceRite in UD on Providence Road. Thank you for your
patience, our dear loyal and discriminating shoppers with intelligence and honesty. Please vote for george romney
I read this store was closings.
Health Department complaints was one of the reasons cited.
No worries Giant is around the corner.
Alan Aldan

Philadelphia, PA

#43 Mar 30, 2013
Obama registration wrote:
Vote for B H OBama at 69 Pathmark, no ID needed here
She used to work for Shoprite, but the store closed.
Jerry

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Apr 2, 2013
Joe Sheridan wrote:
I read that store is closing Bottom Dollar is going there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life In Drexel Hill? (Nov '06) Dec 21 EJB 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wayne, PA (Aug '10) Dec 21 Brian_G 12
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Restaurant (Feb '14) Dec 9 chris toal 4
Review: Zac's Hamburgers (Mar '14) Nov '14 Dirty diner 2
Commercial Vehicles On Street Nov '14 Chris Toal 10
Redheaded Irish Goons--Blue Collar Scum (Mar '12) Oct '14 Chris Toal 19

Havertown News Video

Havertown Dating
Find my Match