dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#62 Feb 27, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
On either side of that white trash loser Dan Clark. He lives among those filthy people. He has no choice. He's a broke blue collar loser.
That still rates me higher than you. You can only hope to measure up to me. Finances does'nt make a person better or worse. Character and morales do. Those you lack severly. And if you pay attention, I said I won't be living here. So glad I, m not you!! A total dirtbag.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Feb 27, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text> That still rates me higher than you. You can only hope to measure up to me. Finances does'nt make a person better or worse. Character and morales do. Those you lack severly. And if you pay attention, I said I won't be living here. So glad I, m not you!! A total dirtbag.
And yet you are still forced to live amongst them! Sucks to be powerless white trash.... Thank god I have money and don't have to live with these knee grows about whom you speak... I'll call you when I need a toilet unclogged, you blue collar dog.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#64 Feb 28, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you are still forced to live amongst them! Sucks to be powerless white trash.... Thank god I have money and don't have to live with these knee grows about whom you speak... I'll call you when I need a toilet unclogged, you blue collar dog.
You're only here to flaunt what you CLAIM to have. For all anyone herr knows you maybe living on skidrow. I am not " forced" to live here. Your failure to read that in posts shows you can't stand to address what I ssid-it's pick +choose what's in a post that might cause you to appear to be a better position. That is always done by people of inadeqaucy. The only "unclogging" I"ll do is if you lay down-open your mouth so I can plunge it. Envious you'll never surpass me in quality. Money can't buy that you idiot. Any moron can have money. Seen that many times during my life. There are those of little money win a lottery. You then call that person above others. Still the same morales that lottery person would have. Only having money. Van your little mind see the lesson now? You"ll always be a lowlife no matter what you have in the bank. Where I'll always br richer in chatacter. This is why you insult me. Too bad.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#65 Feb 28, 2013
Davenport, Jabez Wildon, Leroy all FAIL to address the subject of this forum-stores on 69th st. They use this as a platform to highlight themselves. Very pathetic. Even the attempts mafe by me to get back to the forum title, they are driven to prove themselves. Well known that those SECURE in their position of "well being" have NO need yo brag about it for a true state of "well being" speaks for itself. It's why I have no doubt of them being in a lesser state to inflate their insecure egos. I see I "bruised"those egos so they neef to belittle somone speaking truth. The educated that glance over the posts here can see this.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#66 Feb 28, 2013
dan clark wrote:
Davenport, Jabez Wildon, Leroy all FAIL to address the subject of this forum-stores on 69th st. They use this as a platform to highlight themselves. Very pathetic. Even the attempts mafe by me to get back to the forum title, they are driven to prove themselves. Well known that those SECURE in their position of "well being" have NO need yo brag about it for a true state of "well being" speaks for itself. It's why I have no doubt of them being in a lesser state to inflate their insecure egos. I see I "bruised"those egos so they neef to belittle somone speaking truth. The educated that glance over the posts here can see this.
Shut up, you dumb blue collar dog. Go push a broom.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#67 Feb 28, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you dumb blue collar dog. Go push a broom.
Another neanderthal response. I have equal right to be here and post. Don't like it, well,life has lots in store for things you won't like. That takes maturity and experience to deal with. I can teach you how to grow as a man. Stay tuned and learn. Or you'll really end up broom pushing for minimum wage.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#68 Feb 28, 2013
I have respect for anyones occupation. Which should'nt matter by ones manner of earnings. When I worked as a hotel manager, the guy who owned the place lived like a homeless person. Dressed as if the clothes came from a second hand store. Had a nice size bank account. Who got invitations to go with guests? I did. And qiuestions asked me about my employer on those issues by the guests. I have more decency and respect that showed through. I would be engaged in conversations by the guests,quiet down when my employer stepped in the social area. I have often held conversations with different classes of people. Your replies show you can't attain that ability. Still can't answer what quantum physics is? For shame at the supposedly education level over mine (LOL!!!).
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#69 Feb 28, 2013
Lesson #1: financial portfolios id not thr measure of personal quality.
Lesson#2: Location is not an indicator to the value of a persons worthiness. Anyone can move elsewhere and/or maintain decency in any locale. To be able to live among any group of people takes inner sttengths others have no clue exist.
Lesson#3: secure in ones environment brings contentment of ones existance. If. Not then said person lashes out at others.
Jabez Wilson

Brooklyn, NY

#70 Mar 3, 2013
dan clark wrote:
Lesson #1: financial portfolios id not thr measure of personal quality.
Lesson#2: Location is not an indicator to the value of a persons worthiness. Anyone can move elsewhere and/or maintain decency in any locale. To be able to live among any group of people takes inner sttengths others have no clue exist.
Lesson#3: secure in ones environment brings contentment of ones existance. If. Not then said person lashes out at others.
Shut up, you are white trash making apologies for your failures in life.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#71 Mar 4, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you are white trash making apologies for your failures in life.
How un-intelligent a reply! Just what I expected. Too blind to see that it is YOU that the "apology"is for. The limited capacity in you. The failures in your inability to answer a few questions to remove doubt of your "suck-sesses". Looking more so pathetic. Flaunt some knowledge. Or it's just all B.S!
Jabez Wilson

Brooklyn, NY

#72 Mar 4, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text> How un-intelligent a reply! Just what I expected. Too blind to see that it is YOU that the "apology"is for. The limited capacity in you. The failures in your inability to answer a few questions to remove doubt of your "suck-sesses". Looking more so pathetic. Flaunt some knowledge. Or it's just all B.S!
You're being laughed at.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#73 Mar 5, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being laughed at.
Laugh all you want. When a person has limited capacities those reactions are the result of the inability to expand on thought. So laughing is an EXSCAPE to hide from those limits for those involved in your circles. Just as with insults. Can't respond with a educated message then cursing/slander is used to hide what you lack. So, use some words that would at least give you an improved image of civility. Or are my words too complex for you?
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#74 Mar 5, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text>Or are my words too complex for you?
You spelled "ESCAPE" wrong! LOL! Too complex! There's that Upper Darby education rearing its ugly head again!

Did you get your high school diploma? High point of your life? Yuuuuuup!!!
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#75 Mar 5, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled "ESCAPE" wrong! LOL! Too complex! There's that Upper Darby education rearing its ugly head again!
Did you get your high school diploma? High point of your life? Yuuuuuup!!!
What? Never seen a typo? Never seen wrong spellings in the media with those in the buisness of communicating? Happens. Too many times I get interferance while on forums. A few hours ago I had 2 visitors so I hurry to finish a post and see the mistakes but I fiqure an educated person would understand the message relayed. Look at my other posts. Words a little more letters spelled correctly. Big freakin deal. So sue me!
Jabez Wilson

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Mar 5, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text> What? Never seen a typo? Never seen wrong spellings in the media with those in the buisness of communicating? Happens. Too many times I get interferance while on forums. A few hours ago I had 2 visitors so I hurry to finish a post and see the mistakes but I fiqure an educated person would understand the message relayed. Look at my other posts. Words a little more letters spelled correctly. Big freakin deal. So sue me!
You spelled "interference" incorrectly. Dumb, uneducated white trash dude.

"Never seen?" That sounds like Upper Darby grammar to me. I hear the plumbers and lawnmower guys speak like that when they are doing their blue collar jobs.

"So I hurry?" What are you Pakistani? Dear Lord you are white trash.
dan clark

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Mar 5, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Never seen?" That sounds like Upper Darby grammar to me. I hear the plumbers and lawnmower guys speak like that when they are doing their blue collar jobs.
I see no signs of education from you. I asked to show a little. What do you display? "Gutter mentality". Who ties your shoe laces? The manner of your expressed thoughts indicate you need help to dress. You continually fail to answer questions to show some small example of higher education. All you do is blabber B.S. to hide how limited you are. You can't even address the subject matter at hand. Because it takes insight to elaborate , requireing abstract concepts. Damn you sound like west philly sewer employees.
dan clark

Brooklyn, NY

#78 Mar 5, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
"DEAR LORD"! You reffering to religion in that post is a sin. To use the lords name to belittle. TSK,TSK,TSK. "Forgive her lord for she knows not what she's saying". You use plumbers! Your way of speaking one would think you go to a port-o-potty in your backyard. You probably carry your packages on your head as is customary in your heritage.
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#79 Mar 10, 2013
2 page story on revitilizing 69th st. The "still more to come" improvements. I have my doubts yet wait to see if there is actual improvements. Some rundown towns made a comeback. Time will tell. The buisness owners and developners have put a lot of money into this venture. They apparently are optimistic in 69th st future.
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#80 Mar 10, 2013
Todays newspaper-Sunday Daily Times has the 2 page story. And the diverse cultures in this town. This attempt for improvements has been done before. I guess they believe the saying-"if at first you don't succeed, try try again".
Bobby B

Somers Point, NJ

#81 Mar 10, 2013
If you don't like Upper Darby then get the hell out of the friggen town already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Mon Nancy 21
Why is there so much hate on this forum? Apr 28 badmoonrising 19
McDonalds At Bond Shopping Center Drexel Hill (Nov '11) Apr 26 disgusted 23
News Man Clogs Toilet With Potatoes Apr 22 DILF 13
News An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Restaurant (Feb '14) Apr 21 Chris Toal 5
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Apr 18 WPDHUD0519018 3
News Elderly blind man assaulted at Upper Darby SEPTA (Apr '08) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
More from around the web

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]