Stores on 69th Street
dan clark

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Upper Darby Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you go to high school with me? We made fun of you because you were white trash? How's it going, Dan!!
Don't worry about these blacks on here, you did very well for yourself for white trash from Upper Darby!
First, I don't know who you are. You're using a web persona. Second, I did well among students of varying backgrounds. School years were good. So,No I did'nt go to school with you for none would refer to me as you did.
Leroy

Fort Wayne, IN

#43 Feb 23, 2013
We should change the name of 69th street to Barak Obama BLVD. and have at least 4 restaurants that serve nothing but chicken and waffles with grape soda
Jabez Wilson

Chalfont, PA

#44 Feb 23, 2013
Leroy wrote:
We should change the name of 69th street to Barak Obama BLVD. and have at least 4 restaurants that serve nothing but chicken and waffles with grape soda
Upper Darby's version of gentrification! Anything is better than pale white trash kids snorting OxyContin and skateboarding.
dan clark

Arlington, VA

#45 Feb 23, 2013
AMAZING how color blind I find on this forum. Majority is black then the other races here, as if blacks don't see them. Those here claim so many whites about. Not that many. A physcological fixation. The same number of objects will be in sight but not noticed until focusing gives the illusion that there is more. Ask your doctor about it.
Leroy

Fort Wayne, IN

#46 Feb 24, 2013
So where to get Chicken and Waffels in Upper Darby?
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#47 Feb 24, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Upper Darby's version of gentrification! Anything is better than pale white trash kids snorting OxyContin and skateboarding.
U.D. is going through the very opposite. Way worse than it ever was. I been here more than a half century to know how it was to what is now. Can you make the same claim of longterm residency? I witnessed nice sections of Philly-Yeadon-U.D. Also Atlantic City where I resided 5 months. Seen all those places go from good to bad. See how it is on all local news channels also on what blacks do to communities. Just watch any news program. A true shame that a culture unable to advance-rise above the tales told of that culture and be proud. Why stay on that course? Any race had to prove their worthiness. Sometimes takes a few generations to achieve. Now having been at that threshold make good on it for future generations. You fail to or choose to remain at your station in life.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#48 Feb 24, 2013
To hopefully remain on the subject- when I had a seasonal job in Atlantic city was a "Food Court' that offered cusine of many cultures. Something for everyone could be best for 69th st if one of those food courts was there. Same as in the Gallery in Philly.
Jabez Wilson

United States

#49 Feb 24, 2013
dan clark wrote:
To hopefully remain on the subject- when I had a seasonal job in Atlantic city was a "Food Court' that offered cusine of many cultures. Something for everyone could be best for 69th st if one of those food courts was there. Same as in the Gallery in Philly.
It's all low class white trash in Upper Darby. Just block after block of stupid Slavic and Irish dogs and their juvenile delinquent puppies.
dan clark

Baltimore, MD

#50 Feb 24, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all low class white trash in Upper Darby. Just block after block of stupid Slavic and Irish dogs and their juvenile delinquent puppies.
Again I attempt to converse about thr forum title and there you go right back to racial insults. You are so freakin STUCK on lashing out idiotic slurs. You really think that's what smart people do? Answer:NO. I go about town
There is "no block after block" of whites. There use to block after block of whites 20yrs ago. Most the crime is by blacks. The news proves it.
Leroy

United States

#51 Feb 25, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text>Again I attempt to converse about thr forum title and there you go right back to racial insults. You are so freakin STUCK on lashing out idiotic slurs. You really think that's what smart people do? Answer:NO. I go about town
There is "no block after block" of whites. There use to block after block of whites 20yrs ago. Most the crime is by blacks. The news proves it.
There are areas of UD that is block after block of white families. All it takes is one to sell a house to a black family and then there goes the neighborhood. Rap music, summer bbq's, and nonstop watermelon contests.
Jabez Wilson

Chalfont, PA

#52 Feb 25, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are areas of UD that is block after block of white families. All it takes is one to sell a house to a black family and then there goes the neighborhood. Rap music, summer bbq's, and nonstop watermelon contests.
One of you losers is wrong. I'm betting it's that blue collar goon, Dan Clark. There are many drunken micks who stumble into their daughters' bedrooms at 2:30am with their pants down around their ankles. That's just the way those dirty white trash dudes roll...
dan clark

Newark, NJ

#53 Feb 26, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you losers is wrong. I'm betting it's that blue collar goon, Dan Clark. There are many drunken micks who stumble into their daughters' bedrooms at 2:30am with their pants down around their ankles. That's just the way those dirtWhaty white trash dudes roll...
What?You were there to witness? All acts you mention are done by all races. Happens more among blacks. There's proof of it too. Public record of court cases. Can't dispute it either. That shows you lie.
Jabez Wilson

Chalfont, PA

#54 Feb 26, 2013
dan clark wrote:
<quoted text> What?You were there to witness? All acts you mention are done by all races. Happens more among blacks. There's proof of it too. Public record of court cases. Can't dispute it either. That shows you lie.
Whatever the case may be, the FACT is that you live among these dirty blacks. That makes you even worse than them, you have the benefit of white skin (pale and pasty, but still white) and you are still stuck in the same toilet of a town for over 50 years.

What a hoot! You think you're better than these people but you aren't! You're worse! And you're angry about that FACT. Go kick a can down your crumbling sidewalk, you smelly blue collar loser.

Just slit your throat in a warm bath, the world would be better off without you leeching disability benefits until you die of cirrhosis of the liver in ten years or so.
dan clark

Arlington, VA

#55 Feb 26, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the case may be, the FACT is that you live among these dirty blacks. That makes you even worse than them, you have the benefit of white skin (pale and pasty, but still white) and you are still stuck in the same toilet of a town for over 50 years.
What a hoot! You think you're better than these people but you aren't! You're worse! And you're angry about that FACT. Go kick a can down your crumbling sidewalk, you smelly blue collar loser.
Just slit your throat in a warm bath, the world would be better off without you leeching disability benefits until you die of cirrhosis of the liver in ten years or so.
I told you I live among blacks till thid house issue is finalized. Anyone dealing in current real estate knows it takes time. I don't see myself or anyone better than another no matter race or what life they lived. You and those like you are the exceptions to that view. Even ig a person chooses to live among lesser people, may be they are not snobbish. Notice how you CANNOT keep to the subject of this forum? I tried to do that. You and yout cronies have no other interests. Then you make death suggestions. Note that NONE of my posts suggest such action. That alone shows I have superior ethics. You arr so envious of that iy has you all mangled up in your one-track mind. Incapable to expand your brain output but can easily expand your waist line (or waste-line). You express inferiority with your filth littered postings.
dan clark

Arlington, VA

#56 Feb 26, 2013
Jabez Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope you contract breast cancer, ovarian cancer. That is what you deserve. Even with you suggesting killing, I don't suggest the same. Hoping a lowlife get ill is not telling you to "do yourself in". Yet you'll still claim to be the better person. Learn how to rise above hatred spewing useless blabbering. Do you go to church? If so, tell your minister of the words you preach to others. Maybe you could improve the disrespectful label you give your race.
Leroy

United States

#57 Feb 27, 2013
Where can I get some grits and collard greens for breakfast on or near 69th street?
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#58 Feb 27, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Where can I get some grits and collard greens for breakfast on or near 69th street?
On either side of that white trash loser Dan Clark. He lives among those filthy people. He has no choice. He's a broke blue collar loser.
dan clark

Arlington, VA

#59 Feb 27, 2013
69th st project of revitalizing hasn't improved the area. That bridge over market street was to be enclosed and the elevator never operated. These big plans since it's conception,failed to attain the goal HUD funds meant to be. That was 36yrs ago. After all that effort and money, it will not reach that goal anywhere in the forseeable future. I do not depend on any buisness there. I go elsewhere, even living within walking distance. The entire area can close down for all I care. Have no need to go there.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#60 Feb 27, 2013
dan clark wrote:
69th st project of revitalizing hasn't improved the area. That bridge over market street was to be enclosed and the elevator never operated. These big plans since it's conception,failed to attain the goal HUD funds meant to be. That was 36yrs ago. After all that effort and money, it will not reach that goal anywhere in the forseeable future. I do not depend on any buisness there. I go elsewhere, even living within walking distance. The entire area can close down for all I care. Have no need to go there.
That's because Upper Darby is full of pale white trash. Just raze the entire township and tow the work vans of those blue collar scumbags into West Philly and let people ransack them.
dan clark

Arlington, VA

#61 Feb 27, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Upper Darby is full of pale white trash. Just raze the entire township and tow the work vans of those blue collar scumbags into West Philly and let people ransack them.
definition of a loser: the inability to distinguish realities before them. U.D. is mostly black. Since blacks moved in the crime rates soared, trashdumping widespread. The streets between Philly and 69th st were not trashed-I knew people in that area. What did I see last month? Furniture, sinks, couches dumped on the corners and grassy road dividers. Common sights since black moved in. There's your trashy black people. Anyone can see who the majority is. Blacks. Not what you claim to see so much of. Every town I seen with a black population=ruins. Own up to it. Like judge joe brown SAYS-MAN UP!. Put the blame where it belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 held in Upper Darby meth raid Jun 10 frank 1
please help the people May '16 Awful 4
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead May '16 Tim 3
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Apr '16 Ned Cue 28
ShopRite acquires Manoa SuperFresh lease (Mar '13) Apr '16 Mike McGee 29
News 'Top' Main Line Eatery Reopens After Roach Infe... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Road Warrior 7
News Police: 2 adults and teen hosted hundreds of un... Mar '16 suburbanliving 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages