Parking at Loehmanns Plaza

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Robert Mannis

Havertown, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
The other day I went to Great Clips for a haircut at the Loehmann shopping plaza. I was attempting to park and shocked to see that there were 3 reserved spots for the Republican Committee and 4 reserved spots for State Senator Edwin Erickson, Republican 26th district.

There are several business that use that parking lot, Great Clips, State Store, & Chickies & Petes. How does the republican party rate to have designated parking spots?
Holotta Wytrache

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2012
They pay for it, you dumb schlub.
Robert Mannis

Havertown, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
They pay for it, you dumb schlub.
who is the dumb schlub, no they do not pay for it.
pissed patron

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
How is that since Chickie and Pete's came about a black iron fence went that cuts off the parking lot. How about the nasty man that chases you from Maggie O'Neills parking spots. Public parking is just that public not cut off or reserved. How about Chickie and Pete's employees parking on streets so they don't use the lot spots. Thal parking lot is a disaster waiting........
danclark

Newark, NJ

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Robert Mannis wrote:
The other day I went to Great Clips for a haircut at the Loehmann shopping plaza. I was attempting to park and shocked to see that there were 3 reserved spots for the Republican Committee and 4 reserved spots for State Senator Edwin Erickson, Republican 26th district.
There are several business that use that parking lot, Great Clips, State Store, & Chickies & Petes. How does the republican party rate to have designated parking spots?
in my neighborhood there is a small redtaurant. Patrons from out og yown go there. I moved here 20yrs. Before it opened. There was enough parking for the residents. The buisness ownet seen parking spaces limited herr but still went ahead with having his buisness here, even when a nearby shopping center haf available store and would have a larger square footage but parking for his customers. Now all of us that livr have to scrounge for a place to park. Also more people in the neigjhborhood into homes designed for a family 5, now have 8-10 per house, which means more cars needing parking spaces. Most homes herr had 1-2. Cars/ house, now 4 cars/house. So between that buisness and residents there are more cars than what this neighborhood was designed for. As the saying goes "location location,location" in the buisness world, is forgotten by buisness owners around town.
danclark

Newark, NJ

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Damn, sorry for the spellling errors. I have a mild case of the flu (and despite having had a flu shot in september) my eyesight gets blurred and difficult to see every few minutes. Back to the subject-i have 12 buisnesses surrounding my neighborhood,so I know about the problems prrsented. One being for unknown reasons we also have those who park here, not to go to any of the buisnesses here or to visit anyone get into another waiting car and drive off. Upper darby won't issue permit parking for redidents while many towns have them,such as lansdowne. Yes,we have lansdowne residents patk on my block but I can't. Park where they live. Upper darby knows parking is limited here my neighborhood and would'nt limit buisness to open without providing parking for customers. Wawa,7-11 for example will provide parking. Only 2 of the 12 here provide parking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life In Drexel Hill? (Nov '06) Jan 24 JumpersRuinInIt4All 17
Hampden Road In Upper Darby (Aug '09) Jan 13 dennis 11
Debate: Marijuana - Broomall, PA (Jan '12) Jan 10 Anonymous 4
Review: Jean Onimus Cleaning Service (Feb '11) Jan 8 Molly 2
Drexeline Shoprite acquires Manoa Superfresh (Aug '13) Jan 2 NEW ShopRite Comi... 5
Drexeline ShopRite CHEAPER than Manoa SuperFresh (Sep '13) Jan 2 NEW ShopRite Comi... 20
Chittwood , Big Drug Bust,After 6 mo.investigat... Dec '14 hottina44 1

Havertown News Video

Havertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 am PST