Yard Ape teens arrested for allegedly stealing Girl Scout cookie money

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2012
Cause Thats What Coons Do

Havertown, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Two teenagers are facing aggravated robbery charges after they were arrested for allegedly stealing money from a group of Girl Scouts selling cookies, MyFoxHouston reports.

18-year-old Justin Roger-Zenon and his 16-year-old accomplice, who was not named by police because he is a juvenile, are accused of snatching a cash box from the Girl Scouts last weekend as they were selling cookies outside a local Wal-Mart. The box reportedly contained $200.

The girls tried to chase down the robbers, and one sustained minor injuries after she attempted to stop the robbers by holding onto the bumper of his car.

"I started hitting the boy that was in the passenger seat. I think he learned his lesson a little bit," Girl Scout Iravia Cotton said.

Security footage and descriptions of the vehicle led police to Roger-Zenon and his accomplice.
More Idiot Moolies

Havertown, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Two schwoogs are facing aggravated robbery charges after they were arrested for allegedly stealing money from a group of Girl Scouts selling cookies, MyFoxHouston reports.

18-year-old Justin Roger-Zenon and his 16-year-old accomplice, who was not named by police because he is a juvenile, are accused of snatching a cash box from the Girl Scouts last weekend as they were selling cookies outside a local Wal-Mart. The box reportedly contained $200.

The girls tried to chase down the robbers, and one sustained minor injuries after she attempted to stop the robbers by holding onto the bumper of his car.

"I started hitting the boy that was in the passenger seat. I think he learned his lesson a little bit," Girl Scout Iravia Cotton said.

Security footage and descriptions of the vehicle led police to Roger-Zenon and his accomplice.
Izzzzzzz Gotz To Get Mine

Havertown, PA

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Two schwoogs are facing aggravated robbery charges after they were arrested for allegedly stealing money from a group of Girl Scouts selling cookies, MyFoxHouston reports.

Pale Irish white trash

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2012
It is very very sleazy when Irish guys are around
BOON BEATER

Havertown, PA

#7 Mar 19, 2012

Trite Whash

Norwood, PA

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Yep, hairy and pale, sweaty and sleazy.

That's the Bog Irish way.

Dumb Micks.
Cage All Moolies

Havertown, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Aqua water department shuts off water to my mom... (Nov '08) Aug 26 CorporateSquatters 24
Dollar Tree coming to Ardmore Aug 23 Dollar Tree ARDMORE 1
Ross store coming to pilgrim gardens (Nov '13) Aug 14 eva fina 3
Upper Darby Tax Dollars At Work (Aug '09) Aug 13 Holotta Wytrache 7
Woman found dead in Upper Darby Aug 5 stephanie 1
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
•••

Havertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••