McDonalds At Bond Shopping Center Dre...

McDonalds At Bond Shopping Center Drexel Hill

Posted in the Havertown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Absolute Disgrace

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Kids just hanging out not purchasing anything, managers politely ask them to leave teens rudely just laugh. 13,14,15 year olds smoking at the door ways, trashing the restrooms, every other word a curse..F-this, F-that, F-him, F-her the girls using worse language then the guys. Teens asking adults as they come in or leave McD's to go buy them beer across the street. That unit from dinner time on is a disgrace, don't even think about taking your little kids or families there!! Brought my wife and two children there tonight at 6:30 p.m. big mistake,NEVER AGAIN!!
Your 100 Percent Correct

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 11, 2011
That store at night is a nightmare.
Scared 2 Go So Should U

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Nothing good happening after 6 p.m. at that store.
Scared 2 Go So Should U

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 12, 2011
Let me also had it's a shame because the mgrs. and hourly staff are nice.
Well Written

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Kids just hanging out not purchasing anything, managers politely ask them to leave teens rudely just laugh. 13,14,15 year olds smoking at the door ways, trashing the restrooms, every other word a curse..F-this, F-that, F-him, F-her the girls using worse language then the guys. Teens asking adults as they come in or leave McD's to go buy them beer across the street. That unit from dinner time on is a disgrace, don't even think about taking your little kids or families there!! Brought my wife and two children there tonight at 6:30 p.m. big mistake, NEVER AGAIN!!
Brookline Family

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Nov 13, 2011
That is NOT a family environment at night.
Employee

Brookhaven, PA

#7 Nov 24, 2011
As a daytime employee, I'm sorry you feel this way. It makes us look bad but it's not our fault; it's the kids. If you don't believe me, come during the day time.
Sorry Doesnt Always Help

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Nov 24, 2011
So let me understand I need to come at lunch (even though my daughter is in school and she likes McD's) because the management team can't properly supervise the dining room, and let teens run rampid, your kidding right!! Also, I understand your sorry, however it is what it is , and what it is, is very scary situation from dinner till closing and I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
One Scary Place

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 25, 2011
Well Written wrote:
Kids just hanging out not purchasing anything, managers politely ask them to leave teens rudely just laugh. 13,14,15 year olds smoking at the door ways, trashing the restrooms, every other word a curse..F-this, F-that, F-him, F-her the girls using worse language then the guys. Teens asking adults as they come in or leave McD's to go buy them beer across the street. That unit from dinner time on is a disgrace, don't even think about taking your little kids or families there!! Brought my wife and two children there tonight at 6:30 p.m. big mistake, NEVER AGAIN!!
.....whoever wrote this stated it perfectly.
Hate That Place

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 25, 2011
Sorry Doesnt Always Help wrote:
So let me understand I need to come at lunch (even though my daughter is in school and she likes McD's) because the management team can't properly supervise the dining room, and let teens run rampid, your kidding right!! Also, I understand your sorry, however it is what it is, and what it is, is very scary situation from dinner till closing and I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
....I agree
Dan Sanders

Wayne, PA

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Acme is closing soon in Bond according to the manager of the new SaveALot on Garrett.
Sorry Doesnt Always Help

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Nov 26, 2011
So let me understand I need to come at lunch (even though my daughter is in school and she likes McD's) because the management team can't properly supervise the dining room, and let teens run rampid, your kidding right!! Also, I understand your sorry, however it is what it is , and what it is, is very scary situation from dinner till closing and I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
Sorry Doesnt Always Help

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 29, 2011
So let me understand I need to come at lunch (even though my daughter is in school and she likes McD's) because the management team can't properly supervise the dining room and let teens run rampid, your kidding right!! Also, I understand your sorry, however it is what it is , and what it is, is very scary situation from dinner till closing and I would NOT recommend it to anyone. Sticking With Wendy's
One Scary Place

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Dec 2, 2011
I agree for dinner and on...one scary place.
Potato Peeler

Clarkston, MI

#19 Dec 4, 2011
It is mainly white trash kids that hang out here, that's just a reflection of the fact that it is mainly white trash in this area.

If you come back in ten years, they'll still be hanging out at the same McDonalds, that is, if they haven't overdosed on OxyContin by then.

Besides, McDonalds is in business to feed the legion of low class white trash that is warehoused in rowhomes throughout Upper Darby.

Eat up guys, and get your french fries, they are made from every Irishman's favorite famine-buster...Potatoes!!!!
Its all yard apes

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 5, 2011
get rid of NNNNNIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRS SSSSSSSSS
Who are you again

Newark, NJ

#22 May 18, 2012
Potato Peeler wrote:
It is mainly white trash kids that hang out here, that's just a reflection of the fact that it is mainly white trash in this area.
If you come back in ten years, they'll still be hanging out at the same McDonalds, that is, if they haven't overdosed on OxyContin by then.
Besides, McDonalds is in business to feed the legion of low class white trash that is warehoused in rowhomes throughout Upper Darby.
Eat up guys, and get your french fries, they are made from every Irishman's favorite famine-buster...Potatoes!!!!
Sorry not everyone person who lives in upper darby is white trash. And teens will no OD on OxyContin. You obviously don't live in UD, therefore your argument is invalid about OUR community. So. Get the hell out of here
An angry reader

Philadelphia, PA

#23 May 18, 2012
Potato Peeler wrote:
It is mainly white trash kids that hang out here, that's just a reflection of the fact that it is mainly white trash in this area.
If you come back in ten years, they'll still be hanging out at the same McDonalds, that is, if they haven't overdosed on OxyContin by then.
Besides, McDonalds is in business to feed the legion of low class white trash that is warehoused in rowhomes throughout Upper Darby.
Eat up guys, and get your french fries, they are made from every Irishman's favorite famine-buster...Potatoes!!!!
Ok first off not everyone down here is a druggie and for you to judge us is wrong and immature SINCE you know nothing about the kids down here, watch the people on teen mom or 16 and pregnant they are white trash sir, where McDonalds is located is the heart of Upper Darby as in the nicer part you travel down toward 69th street and then you can post about white trash but not up here, you have no right to judge people you do not know NONE of my friends or my family is white trash, and only trashy people have ignorant( non itellegent) in case you did not know the meaning of the word, things to say about others. Let me inform you that you are critizing an entire town not everyone is a druggie here barely anyone is so before you go judging things you don't even have a clue about make sure to do some research instead of believeing the things you here cause I can count on the fact that you're a loser who sits behind his computer screen and has nothing better to do than this, a buh bye now ;) UPPER DARBY ALL THE WAY BABY!
Richard

Union, NJ

#24 May 19, 2012
Sorry Doesnt Always Help wrote:
So let me understand I need to come at lunch (even though my daughter is in school and she likes McD's) because the management team can't properly supervise the dining room, and let teens run rampid, your kidding right!! Also, I understand your sorry, however it is what it is , and what it is, is very scary situation from dinner till closing and I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
With all the revenue McDonalds makes, including the newest of charging us for sauces, why is there not security at the location??
Holotta Wytrache

United States

#25 May 29, 2012
There is a great deal of white trash in Upper Darby.

It's a stinky armpit, just domestic sedans that leak oil.

Mostly Irish and Slavic blue collar dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do I need a permit to put down some pavers in m... May 10 IWonderWoman 1
News Interim CEO of drum corps organization suspende... Apr '18 weapon X 1
Patient saves home care health worker from hero... Mar '18 theirserviceisnot... 2
Mediocre Delaware County Memorial Hospital Mar '18 theirserviceisnot... 3
News Man Clogs Toilet With Potatoes (Feb '15) Mar '18 Jackie 20
Broomall, PA - Marple Crime Feb '18 Fred 1
Rats (Oct '17) Nov '17 Big Fat Gene 2

Havertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages