Moolie The Rapist

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

An elderly woman who was sexually assaulted in her home by an intruder back in September can rest a little bit easier.

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender,
Robert(get me a white girl)Ashley, of Pennsylvania.

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence.
Mickey McMickerhan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

He only went after white trash from Upper Darby.

They are subhuman beasts anyway. She would've grown up to dance topless or paint fingernails for a living.

Useless white trash. Who cares, her father ruined her womb when she was 9 years old.

No Micks popping out of that slimy little jizzhole.

Now that is a WT broad I can deal with.
Moolie The Rapist

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

An elderly woman who was sexually assaulted in her home by an intruder back in September can rest a little bit easier.

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender,

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence
Mickey McMickerhan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Abused Irish jizzhole.

Stupid Mick Barwhores!
Only Cotton_HAHAHAHAH AHA

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender, Robert(get me a white girl)Ashley, of Pennsylvania.

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence.
Jabez Wilson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Who cares, it's all white trash in Drexel Hill anyway. All white trash.

Lots of men who look like Boris Yeltsin.
Al Sharpton Fat Fing Boon

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Havertown Discussions

Search the Havertown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pa dem 51,228
Racist Graffiti Found In School District Twice ... (Apr '08) Apr 10 dirty south 7
Genital dryness and painful sex, little discuss... Mar 31 Tinamakeupdiva 1
Review: Zac's Hamburgers Mar 30 Hungry 1
Worker hurt at what city calls illegal construc... Mar 26 Holotta Wytrache 2
Key Cases Loom in Pennsylvania Gay Marriage Fight Mar 24 nhjeff 34
New Pizza Place To Open (Mar '12) Mar 21 Holotta Wytrache 7
•••

Freeze Warning for Delaware County was issued at April 16 at 3:02PM EDT

•••
•••

Havertown News Video

•••
Havertown Dating