Yard Ape Rape Suspect Arrested By Pol...

Yard Ape Rape Suspect Arrested By Police In Drexel Hill

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Moolie The Rapist

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 24, 2012
An elderly woman who was sexually assaulted in her home by an intruder back in September can rest a little bit easier.

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender,
Robert(get me a white girl)Ashley, of Pennsylvania.

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence.
Mickey McMickerhan

North Miami Beach, FL

#2 Mar 25, 2012
He only went after white trash from Upper Darby.

They are subhuman beasts anyway. She would've grown up to dance topless or paint fingernails for a living.

Useless white trash. Who cares, her father ruined her womb when she was 9 years old.

No Micks popping out of that slimy little jizzhole.

Now that is a WT broad I can deal with.
Moolie The Rapist

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 25, 2012
An elderly woman who was sexually assaulted in her home by an intruder back in September can rest a little bit easier.

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender,

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence
Mickey McMickerhan

North Miami Beach, FL

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Abused Irish jizzhole.

Stupid Mick Barwhores!
Only Cotton_HAHAHAHAH AHA

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 25, 2012

On Thursday, police were able to make a CODIS match between DNA evidence collected and the DNA profile of convicted offender, Robert(get me a white girl)Ashley, of Pennsylvania.

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence.
Jabez Wilson

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Who cares, it's all white trash in Drexel Hill anyway. All white trash.

Lots of men who look like Boris Yeltsin.
Al Sharpton Fat Fing Boon

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 26, 2012

Ashley, who was arrested in Drexel Hill on Friday, reportedly confessed to assaulting the victim and taking an undetermined amount of money from the victimís residence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) May 27 pgh 244
Stores on 69th Street (Jan '13) May '17 Satellite15 88
Intersection of Eagle and Haverford (or Wynnew... (Oct '16) May '17 Tony 5
News Cigarette tossed into mulch blamed for fire at ... May '17 Josh 1
News Man Clogs Toilet With Potatoes (Feb '15) Apr '17 Micks 16
KOSHER EXPERIENCE at Jeff Brown's FRESH GROCER Apr '17 Browns Super Stores 8
Delivered Newspaper Thief In Drexel Hill Area Apr '17 NoNewsIsBadNews 1

Havertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance