Schwwog Attempted robbery leaves 1 dead, 1 critical

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Scwoogs At It Again

Havertown, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2012
An attempted robbery has ended with one of the suspects dead and a store owner in critical condition.

The incident took place around 8:30 p.m. at a convenience store located along the 3300 block of North 5th Street in Hunting Park.

Police say four BOONS entered the store attempting to rob it.
A 26-year-old suspect shot the store owner one time in the right side of the stomach.

The 38-year-old owner shot back at the suspect striking him two times in the chest.

Officials say the three other suspects fled the scene in a gold Buick SUV. They abandoned the vehicle at 3500 North 5th Street.

Police found the suspect who was shot lying on the street next to a car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The store owner was taken by a private vehicle to Temple University Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
Bern Ardgetz

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2012
I just love happy endings.
Pale Irish Loser

Norwood, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
I used to work on the toilets at that grocery store...

Small world...
Boon The Coon

Havertown, PA

#4 Mar 19, 2012
An attempted robbery has ended with one of the suspects dead and a store owner in critical condition.

The incident took place around 8:30 p.m. at a convenience store located along the 3300 block of North 5th Street in Hunting Park.

Police say four BOONS entered the store attempting to rob it.
A 26-year-old suspect shot the store owner one time in the right side of the stomach.

The 38-year-old owner shot back at the suspect striking him two times in the chest.

Officials say the three other suspects fled the scene in a gold Buick SUV. They abandoned the vehicle at 3500 North 5th Street.

Police found the suspect who was shot lying on the street next to a car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The store owner was taken by a private vehicle to Temple University Hospital where he remains in critical condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Mon Nancy 21
Why is there so much hate on this forum? Apr 28 badmoonrising 19
McDonalds At Bond Shopping Center Drexel Hill (Nov '11) Apr 26 disgusted 23
News Man Clogs Toilet With Potatoes Apr 22 DILF 13
News An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Restaurant (Feb '14) Apr 21 Chris Toal 5
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Apr 18 WPDHUD0519018 3
News Elderly blind man assaulted at Upper Darby SEPTA (Apr '08) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
More from around the web

Havertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]