6 Spear Chuckers Arrested As Police B...

6 Spear Chuckers Arrested As Police Bust Heroin Ring In Delaware

Posted in the Havertown Forum

Thats All Moolies Know

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2012
tate police say they’ve busted a heroin-dealing ring in Kent County after a two-month investigation.

Police say six people were arrested after search warrants were executed Thursday and Friday. Officers also seized more than 50 grams of heroin along with a military-issued rocket launcher, a sawed-off 20-gauge shotgun and another shotgun.

The first two warrants were executed at the Camden home of 34-year-old Akim Boonie Boon Lewis and 36-year-old Tracy get a white girl MacDonald in the 900 block of Tobacco Road, as well as Lewis’ car-detailing business.

Police found about half the heroine along with the weapons and other drugs and paraphernalia at those locations. Lewis and MacDonald were arrested in the parking lot of the Walmart in Camden. A subsequent search of Lewis revealed that he was in possession of approximately 7 grams of heroin.

Authorities continued their investigation on Friday and obtained a search warrant at Keith seafood shanty Perkins home in the 1600 block of South State Street in Dover.
Major Havertrash

North Miami Beach, FL

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Let them sell to the dumb Irish kids that are currently snorting OxyContin. Get those pale sickly white trash hooked on heroin.

They're animals anyway, let them lose their souls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do I need a permit to put down some pavers in m... May 10 IWonderWoman 1
News Interim CEO of drum corps organization suspende... Apr '18 weapon X 1
Patient saves home care health worker from hero... Mar '18 theirserviceisnot... 2
Mediocre Delaware County Memorial Hospital Mar '18 theirserviceisnot... 3
News Man Clogs Toilet With Potatoes (Feb '15) Mar '18 Jackie 20
Broomall, PA - Marple Crime Feb '18 Fred 1
Rats (Oct '17) Nov '17 Big Fat Gene 2

Havertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages