An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Resta...

An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Restaurant

There are 5 comments on the story from Feb 15, 2014, titled An Upper Darby must Bona Cucina Restaurant. In it, reports that:

There is talk that Upper Darby is isn't what it used to be. There are those who would never imagine that you can find a Zagat recommended restaurant in Upper Darby.

Join the discussion below, or

Chris Toal

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Bona cucina is a P.I.T.A with their partons making too much noise late night. Often wakened by them. I lived here years before it opened. Take up parking residents need. I wonder why so many well-to-do patrons come to dine in this low income crimeridden area. Nothing scenic to enjoy either. Between a bus station and lumber yard and trash strewn neighborhood attracts you then Bona Cucina is for you. Spend a lot to dine in a trashy place. If I didn't live here I guarentee I'd never come here!
chris toal

Newark, NJ

#3 Nov 28, 2014
Bona Cucina doesn't care about its patrons. If it did, they'd open up somewhere more pleasing. To have customers dine in this dumpy neighborhood is having no concern of them. Everyday sirens screaming by, trash strewn streets, blasting rap crap while they dine. Probably the patrons are "lowlifes with money" feel at home around here. I live by the place and I wouldn't pay those prices to eat around here! The only difference between I and customers of B.C. is I pay less to eat in this neighborhood.
Doodza Loozer

Beach Haven, NJ

#4 Dec 9, 2014
You should try Boner Cucina- something one the menu for everyone- even you.
chris toal

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 9, 2014
Doodza Loozer wrote:
You should try Boner Cucina- something one the menu for everyone- even you.
If the 3 people I know that did try it, said how ordinary the place is. One said it took TOO long to provide the ordered meal, the other said its cramped quaters, the other said prices a bit high- food just as good at restaurants in Media- Rosetree- Springfield. All which those patrons pass by to get to B.Cs'. So it still stands a curiosity to come to this battered neighborhood to dine.
Chris Toal

Newark, NJ

#7 Apr 21, 2015
I wouldn't dine there if offerred a dinner free. Too lousy a neighborhood. A former owner of Alpinos, use to be 3 stores down, told me B.C. threw garbage into the outback dumpster without bagging it and not closing the lid. Also took parking up making it difficult for his buisness. Then illegally cut down a posted limited parking sign! So Alpino closed. B.C. politically connected to get away with ordinance violations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Coffee With Ivanka': Donald Trump's Daughter R... Oct 16 joker 2
this is the real nat wolff heres my e-mail and ... (Aug '07) Oct 12 Jamie 367
News Brennan: Area's millennial voters shrug at Clin... Oct 12 ClintonTrashes 1
News Town rallies around Jewish family hit by swasti... Sep '16 USS LIBERTY 3
cindi rooney (Feb '15) Aug '16 Dough 11
Beer & Pizza (Jan '11) Aug '16 classybiker1 4
News Nine arrested in Upper Darby robbery spree (Aug '09) Aug '16 zionist dbl std 2

Havertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havertown Mortgages