Collazo guilty of murder in shooting ...

Collazo guilty of murder in shooting death

There are 3 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jun 19, 2010, titled Collazo guilty of murder in shooting death. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

Disqus June 19, 2010 Collazo guilty of murder in shooting death By Mike LaBella [email protected] HAVERHILL - As the jury was out deciding whether to send Jose Collazo to prison for the rest of his life, he appeared just as confident, jovial and relaxed as he had been since the first day of his murder trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

Sounds like

Chico, CA

#1 Jun 20, 2010
a dominionist set-up to me - that kid doesn't look like a killer. But YWAM and the Assemblies of God have vast lynching networks for rooting out whomever they dislike (e.g. spiritual mapping, spiritual warfare, seven mountains, etc.) - they take over cops, courts, anything they can get their grubby demonic hands into.
Weird

Chico, CA

#2 Jun 20, 2010
How can they acquit him of home invasion if he was at the scene of the crime to commit the murder? Was there no evidence linking him to the scene of the crime? How can you convict someone of having killed someone by invading their home if you can't prove they invaded the home? Sounds like bullshit to me.
GABBY CORT35

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Sep 17, 2010
I KNEW JOSE, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO RESPECTFUL, HELPFUL AND LOVING, AND I KNOW HE HASN'T CHANGED.A BAD DECISION DOESN'T MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON SECOND CHANCES EXIST AND OTHER OPTIONS ARE THERE IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE SOLID PROOF WHY NOT MAKE IT A LESSER CHARGE IF ANY? JOSE TE VOY A VISITAR O ASER CONTACTO CONTIGO TE LO PROMETO Y ME DA TRISTESA SABER DONDE ESTAS . YET THE SADDEST PART FOR ME IS THAT HE WILL NOT BE AROUND HIS CHILDREN LIKE HE WOULD LIKE TO BE ,THE GIRL WHOM HE WAS WITH WAS DEFINETLY NOT ON THE RIGHT TRACK OF LIFE SADLY BUT TRUE... JOSE IS INOCCENT.. EVEN THOUGH ITS TOUGH IN JAIL I KNOW HE WILL BE IN THERE LEARNING RIGHTOUSNESS EVERYDAY. GOD BLESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haverhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 29
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun 6 mdunham 1
Info.... Apr '16 RichieB2015 1
mari anna matthews (Feb '10) Apr '16 RichieB2015 6
News Pittsfield man charged with drug offenses (Apr '11) Mar '16 cops are criminals 37
News Arrest Log: 1/2/2010 (Jan '10) Mar '16 jsantaigo 5
News Fitchburg receiving $898G in Community Developm... Feb '16 Lynch 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haverhill Mortgages