Haverhill building eyed as comic-book...

Haverhill building eyed as comic-book hall of fame

There are 1 comment on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Haverhill building eyed as comic-book hall of fame. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

Disqus April 20, 2011 Haverhill building eyed as comic-book hall of fame By Mike LaBella [email protected] The Eagle Tribune Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:00 AM EDT HAVERHILL - The heroes and characters of comics such as Superman and Dick Tracy, Garfield, Charlie Brown and of course Haverhill's own Archie Andrews and his gang could be just what the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

nana from haverhill

Haverhill, MA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I think it should only be for Archie and his gang. What a great honor to have such a famous person from Haverhill,by adding others it is taking away the meaning of Haverhill hall of fame. I also love the idea of a performing arts center. Haverhill needs this and what a beatiful building for just this. PLEASE do not take the building down there is enough of the old buildings gone already. from nana who has lived here for 65 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haverhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charley lister (Oct '15) Aug 7 oceanbreeze 2
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Jul 24 nick 10
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul 22 Vote Trump 2020 30
Review: Underground House Of Ink (Tattoo, Pierc... Jul '17 INKIT 1
North Andover Gym Teacher Trial? Jul '17 NAmomma 1
Wal Mart in Methuen Ma Jun '17 Cindy M 3
Gay meet up (May '13) May '17 Aaronhung 30

Haverhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haverhill Mortgages