Student charged in Tewksbury school crash

There are 8 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Student charged in Tewksbury school crash. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A Haverhill woman is facing multiple charges for driving her car through the wall of a Woburn Street trade school Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

LLE213

Haverhill, MA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
This is being called an accident?
Just saying

Lowell, MA

#2 Jul 21, 2010
LLE213 wrote:
This is being called an accident?
Funny what they call an accident theses days.
hmmm

Lexington, MA

#3 Jul 21, 2010
hOW DO YOU SAY CRAZY??
I was there

Londonderry, NH

#4 Jul 21, 2010
this was not an accident. people need to be medicated properly. she is getting out of the mental facility on saturday and I speak for a lot of students when I say that is a scary thought!
society girl

Chelsea, MA

#5 Jul 22, 2010
I was there wrote:
this was not an accident. people need to be medicated properly. she is getting out of the mental facility on saturday and I speak for a lot of students when I say that is a scary thought!
So she ran into the building with her car because she is crazy? What makes the students scared of her? There's alot not being said...You got me curious, my friend!
RuSerius

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2010
I agree there is info missing in this story. Anyone curious about why she did this should look up Sean Corey and talk to him about what he did to contribute to this. I don't think she is crazy, just emotionally unstable.
lolurfunny

Kennebunk, ME

#7 Aug 9, 2010
RuSerius wrote:
I agree there is info missing in this story. Anyone curious about why she did this should look up Sean Corey and talk to him about what he did to contribute to this. I don't think she is crazy, just emotionally unstable.
How could he have "done something" if he was never convicted. You ever hear of heresay and people lying to hurt others. Maybe you should get a clue that not everyone who is "accused" of something actually did it.
tjp

Amesbury, MA

#8 Jan 5, 2012
lolurfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he have "done something" if he was never convicted. You ever hear of heresay and people lying to hurt others. Maybe you should get a clue that not everyone who is "accused" of something actually did it.
i totally agree but a lot of people lie to protect themsleves....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haverhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Rockin Night Out!!! Apr 29 Long live rock 1
News State education chief recommends state takeover... Apr '15 Tammy 5
Gay meet up (May '13) Mar '15 Spert6989 17
News N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Mar '15 Apg143 254
09 crown vic Mar '15 johnny ford 1
gordon (chuckie, charlie) lister..anybody know ... (Jun '10) Feb '15 MAChic007 4
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Feb '15 ass hat 313
More from around the web

Haverhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]