The Massachusetts Explosions Are a Gr...

The Massachusetts Explosions Are a Grim Reminder That Our Infrastructure Is FailingEsquire

There are 4 comments on the Yahoo! story from Sep 14, 2018, titled The Massachusetts Explosions Are a Grim Reminder That Our Infrastructure Is FailingEsquire. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Infrastructure Week jokes are not going to be funny for a while up here in the Commonwealth . Large chunks of Lawrence, Andover, and North Andover blew up on Thursday in what apparently was a conflagration due to an "overpressurized" natural gas pipeline owned by Columbia Gas, a local Massachusetts company that serves some 300,000 residents all over the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Kluster Fook eh

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Sep 14, 2018
Doravillian

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 17, 2018
I have heard they were relocating the gas meters from inside the home to outside. From what I saw on TV news, there was no regulator on the meter. That means that its high pressure to the meter.
The regulator is the round thing on the left side of the meter. I have never heard of gas meters being located on the inside of the home down here.
Amazed

Hudson, NH

#3 Sep 20, 2018
Doravillian wrote:
I have heard they were relocating the gas meters from inside the home to outside. From what I saw on TV news, there was no regulator on the meter. That means that its high pressure to the meter.
The regulator is the round thing on the left side of the meter. I have never heard of gas meters being located on the inside of the home down here.
Everything about this post is incorrect. Everything.
Doravillian

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 21, 2018
Well, thanks for informing me not to believe the fake news media. I've been listening to WBZ 1030 at night, too. I suppose they are fake news too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haverhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean savage of unit construction. Nov '18 Paul 1
boobs (Oct '13) Nov '18 Robert S 3
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Oct '18 Politically incor... 5
News Multiple gas explosions set more than 60 homes ... Sep '18 Doravillian 2
News Series of explosions set fire to Massachusetts ... Sep '18 infrastructure-is... 1
News Neighbors gather to evaluate fire damage Sep '18 infrastructure-is... 1
News Man arrested for exercising naked at public gym Jul '18 Parden Pard 1

Haverhill Jobs

Personal Finance

Haverhill Mortgages