Ex-Methuen officer won't face 2nd rap...

Ex-Methuen officer won't face 2nd rape trial

There are 1 comment on the Telegram & Gazette story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Ex-Methuen officer won't face 2nd rape trial. In it, Telegram & Gazette reports that:

METHUEN, Mass. - Prosecutors say a former Methuen police officer whose rape conviction was overturned by the state's highest court will not face a second trial because the alleged victim has refused to testify.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegram & Gazette.

stranger

Weymouth, MA

#1 Sep 21, 2010
to let people know about officer blache, we had dated a couple of times, he was a very respectable ,ya it got hot and heavey alot of times but hes no rapist.He NEVER forced himself in anyway shape or form he always remained in total control and respectful around me dont always believe what you read in the paper especially when one is to drunk to drive herself home or couldnt bring on complete evidence of it.people need to really be sure and have evidence before they accuse someone especilly of rape and if whay you say is true you would of testified again.you already made the accusations and people already no because u brought it out yourself trying to make a quick buck. i know dave he, is no rapist. he is an awesome person .best of luck to you dave take care and be safe.hold your head up high dont let them bring you down . p.s semper fi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haverhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This 'heel' is Fabulous -- not (Mar '06) Apr 13 slapking 44
Eric Debreceni Songs Apr 11 Garrett 2
Santo Domingo Liquors on Park St (Feb '17) Apr 7 Who knows 5
What can you tell us about him ? Apr 1 Curious of it all 1
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Mar 30 nick 11
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 30
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Nov '17 Henry 3

Haverhill Jobs

Personal Finance

Haverhill Mortgages