Jamie Howard
AMAZED

Pekin, IL

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Has there been any news on the where abouts of Jamie,thats been missing for sometime??? I have been concerned,I knew her years ago.I am hoping they found her,or will find her soon.If anybody knows please comment.

Since: Dec 07

AOL

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Amazed, I am not aware with this situation, can you give us more information please. Ted
AMAZED

Pekin, IL

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Ted Connolly wrote:
Amazed, I am not aware with this situation, can you give us more information please. Ted
I tried to send you the artical.Look in pjstar in archives,under Jamie Howard.It also has her photo.
I try to keep a close eye on this,but unless i missed it she still hasnt been found

Since: Dec 07

AOL

#4 Oct 29, 2008
Thank you, for those of you interested in this story, this is what I found on the PJS website:

Article 2 of 4{FOUNDITEMS:-0}

Article ID: 0000847338

Published on August 17, 2007

Peoria Journal Star, The (IL)

Police, fire and courts
Former Pekin prison worker sentenced

PEORIA - A former corrections officer at Pekin's federal prison was sentenced Thursday to four months in prison for sneaking tobacco into the smoke-free facility. Samantha Ioerger, 26, 1835 Columbus, Pekin, also was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine, said her attorney Kevin Lowe of Peoria. After she finishes her prison time, she will spend one year on supervised release, the federal version of probation.

She will serve her time at a federal

Complete Article, 1165 words

----------

Article 3 of 4{FOUNDITEMS:-0}

Article ID: 0000847239

Published on August 16, 2007

Peoria Journal Star, The (IL)

Police, fire and courts
Lewistown police

search for woman LEWISTOWN - Police in Lewistown are searching for a 43-year-old woman who hasn't been seen for about three weeks.

Jamie Howard was reported missing Wednesday by her landlord, said Lewistown Police Chief Keith Doubet.

"She hadn't paid her rent, which was unusual," he said.

Howard lives alone in a Lewistown apartment. She was last seen at the Fulton County Fair about three weeks ago, Doubet said. She

Complete Article, 1424 words
AMAZED

Pekin, IL

#5 Oct 29, 2008
How can I email you personally?
AMAZED

Pekin, IL

#6 Oct 29, 2008
Ted,never mind I sent you an email on this story to
crtrc1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
sex offenders (Mar '09) Sep '16 Mason 8
News Principal and teacher resign (Apr '08) Jan '16 demersrac 18
News Meth plot results in prison terms (Mar '09) Sep '15 Stevany 14
Boy beaten at junior high (May '09) Jan '15 student at HHS 59
News Police Blotter (Mar '09) Dec '14 Mike 30
nicole vaughn (Oct '14) Oct '14 need to know 1

Havana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havana Mortgages