Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24765 Apr 6, 2013
Excuse me sir is there a flecking problem, I'm staying here with my dad tonight!!!! And everybody would have gone home. Just too hard to say for someone that goes by the handle "No limit N........."
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24766 Apr 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are evading the points in the original posts. Ha. That's OK I understand. You STILL have not refuted one word of my original post. Ha.
You also like to pretend Zimmerthug didn't exit his vehicle and hunt Trayvon down. Don't worry, that will be a point the state will make in front of a jury. You'll get it then but you won't like it.
<quoted text>
Can you comprehend anything?
He wasn't legally allowed to hunt down an unarmed boy and murder him.
Then why are they trying to suppress those school records? Tray was well know around here to be bully and even beat up the band instructor! Can't wait for those records to be published.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24767 Apr 6, 2013
Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I, if George's father hadn't bailed him out of his felony assault with violence on an officer, he would not have been allowed to have a gun.
Too bad we are not talking about George here! That back full of jewel came from somewhere! I am pushing hard for those pictures to be released as well. Word on the streets here in south Florida is that they definitey came from a violent home invasion.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24768 Apr 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
George is accredited with calling the PD and keeping track of the perp.,, it is not like he wanted to take things into is on hands! Just remember cops are minutes away when seconds count.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24769 Apr 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents settle suit with subdivision's HOA
Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fultona, Trayvon Martin's parents, sued the homeowners association at the Retreat at Twin Lakes for wrongful death in George Zimmerman case.
Last Updated: Friday, April 05, 2013, 8:27 PM
SANFORD --
Trayvon Martin's parents settled a wrongful-death claim Friday against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.
Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin's attorney, Benjamin Crump, filed the suit against the Retreat at Twin Lakes subdivision.
Crump asked that the agreement remain confidential. However, the court has decided that there is no reason for the agreement to remain confidential, and is giving Crump 10 days to appeal that decision.
We have learned, that the homeowners association's insurance company did not have to pay out a claim on the case.
Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by then-neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman during a confrontation in the subdivision a year ago. George Zimmerman is pleading not guilty to second-degree murder, claiming self-defense. His trial is set for June.
A month-and-a-half delay in Zimmerman's arrest led to nationwide protests.
So much for the millions! This case countinues to fall apart.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24770 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
I Still blame the parents
Zimmerman had bad parents to be sure- look at their kids- but there is a time when the pedophile was responsible for his own actions.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24771 Apr 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Attorneys for George Zimmerman today asked an appeals court to reverse the decision of a Sanford judge and allow them to make Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin's family, answer their questions under oath.
It is a battle defense attorneys have been fighting – and losing - for months.
They twice asked Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson to allow them to depose Crump, and she twice said no, most recently one week ago.
In Zimmerman case, rhetoric heats up between prosecutor, defense
Attorneys for George Zimmerman question Trayvon Martin's girlfriend
Now, they've asked the Fifth District Court of Appeal to overturn her decision.
Defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West say Crump has information that they're entitled to, most importantly about the state's star witness, a young Miami woman who was on the phone with Trayvon just moments before he was shot.
They have discovered two untrue statements by her, one when she claimed to be 16 but was really 18 and a second time when she said she did not go to Trayvon's wake or funeral because she was in the hospital.
She later admitted that that was untrue.
This is the second time defense attorneys have gone to the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach in the high-profile case.
Last year, they asked the panel to order Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. off the case, and it agreed.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
rstutzman@tribune.com
Like I said this case is falling apart every second!

Location hidden

#24772 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text>A back pack with jewels and large screwdriver! Just on his way to church in your mind I see.
Backpack.

Gosh... a screwdriver.

I carry a screwdriver SET and a knife and a pair of pliers and a file anytime I leave the house.

I understand: you carry lipstick.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24773 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had bad parents to be sure- look at their kids- but there is a time when the pedophile was responsible for his own actions.
Once again you are only talking about yourself! Is this all you have left? Name calling??? Keep hanging on by a tread now, don't let this case get away.

Location hidden

#24774 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
That back full of jewel came from somewhere!
They come from your imagination.

You are a liar.

The backpack to which you refer had *several pieces* of girl's jewelry in it.

You ever have girl's jewelry on your person?

We know you are fond of lipstick, let's say someone else's jewelry?

Putting aside none of this had a thing to do with your pedophile chasing after the boy because the pedophile didn't like black people walking through his neighborhood.

Location hidden

#24775 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text>George is accredited with calling the PD and keeping track of the perp.
The pedophile has an arrest record.

The boy he killed didn't.

The pedophile had a bad temper, arrests for assault and for domestic violence and was fired from a job as security guard- he not only flunked out of school trying to become a cop, he got fired from the LOWEST RUNG on the ladder to be a cop.

His ugly fat lying wife is up next.

All of American got to hear he and his ugly fat wife lie to the judge.

Popcorn?
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24776 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
You should qualify everything you say with this statement- everyone.
So as far as defending yourself, we can assume you ran like hell because running is part of your personality.
E.G.: if you are asked to serve on jury duty and you run away, I would say it reflects your personality. If you lie about having a "vital" job and it turns out you are a janitor for an apartment complex, that would reflect your lying personality.
Got it?
More reflection of your personality! How many black on black crimes have you been part of? Yet you can't let ole George out of your mind. It no wonder why.

Location hidden

#24777 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text> So much for the millions! This case countinues to fall apart.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

The CASE is against the pedophile.

You do know he is still wearing an ankle bracelet and is under house arrest?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

His ugly fat wife is up next.

We get to hear the pedophile and his wife conspire to hide assets from the court.

Popcorn?

Location hidden

#24778 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text> So much for the millions! This case countinues to fall apart.
PS: the homeowners association SETTLED with the Martins.

What this means in English, dumbazz, is the Martin's won the case, and the homeowners lost.

And it was in excess of one million dollars.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24779 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
Putting aside none of this had a thing to do with your pedophile chasing after the boy because the pedophile didn't like black people walking through his neighborhood.
No no bare butt, we are zeroing in not only on the violent home invasion crime scene but his thug buddies as well! This is getting good, they all have felony records like you.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24780 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
More name calling, can't win a case with that.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24781 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: the homeowners association SETTLED with the Martins.
What this means in English, dumbazz, is the Martin's won the case, and the homeowners lost.
And it was in excess of one million dollars.
More childish name calling. Your right, it was all about the money, all along, as we see here. If they really cared about their kid he would have home doing home work instead of getting in fights all time. Too bad the attorneys will walk away with most of the cash, and tray is where he belongs. On the brown side of sod!

Location hidden

#24782 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text>No no bare butt
Spoogebreath: the home association settled.

Swallow.

That means they admit fault (usually without actually saying "we were at fault") and they gave a substantial amount of money because they thought they would lose more money if it went to trial.

Swallow again and wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#24783 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
<quoted text> More name calling, can't win a case with that.
Funny how you dish it but whine when someone throws it back in your puss face.

Wipe your chin, Shug... you missed a spot.

Location hidden

#24785 Apr 6, 2013
Misphit wrote:
If they really cared about their kid he would have home doing home work instead of getting in fights all time.
The only person with a history of fights would be your pedophile, including assaulting a police office.

You need to carry a towel with you, dear.

Are you ready for his ugly fat lying wife?

I expect there to be another delay in her case, I figure the state is going to dangle her ugly fat lying ass in front of the pedophile and squeeze his grapes.

Whatever else we know- we Americans know- about this case for sure: the pedophile and his ugly fat wife are liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gulf 104 sucks (Jul '11) Feb 15 JeffW1958 16
News Florida Lottery player wins top prize playing t... Feb 11 hassen benhassen 2
News Former Chiles High teacher Gil Cancel-Comas get... (Oct '08) Jan 31 MindyH 16
tallahassee sucks (Apr '14) Jan 26 Buckc 23
New Gadsden County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Jan 24 Ohyeah 3
News Protesters in Tallahassee Make Their Voices Hea... Jan 24 Informed Voter 2
havana scammer (Dec '15) Dec '15 greg 1

Havana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Havana Mortgages