Robert Clinton (45) in Gadsden County...

Robert Clinton (45) in Gadsden County Meth Bust

There are 54 comments on the www.wctv.tv story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Robert Clinton (45) in Gadsden County Meth Bust. In it, www.wctv.tv reports that:

Gadsden County authorities say it's a troubling discovery. They've already made four meth lab busts this year and it's only February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wctv.tv.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Donalsonville

#1 Feb 24, 2010
Isn't he also running from a probation warrant here in Bainbridge? The original charge was possession of methamphetamine. He's a poster child how drugs can ruin a life.
Slumming it

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2010
Poor Robert Earl! One of Bainbridge's finest crack heads lost to the law in Havana.
fishing

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2010
Slumming it wrote:
Poor Robert Earl! One of Bainbridge's finest crack heads lost to the law in Havana.
does he cook at the bainbridge country club?
look like

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2010
SeminoleJack wrote:
Isn't he also running from a probation warrant here in Bainbridge? The original charge was possession of methamphetamine. He's a poster child how drugs can ruin a life.
once people start with dope they never will stop is what it looks to me. easy money

Since: Aug 07

Donalsonville

#5 Feb 24, 2010
fishing wrote:
<quoted text>does he cook at the bainbridge country club?
His brother, Charlie Earl "Little Earl" is a cook and has worked at the Charterhouse previously. That might be who you are talking about.
Guess they have 2 "cooks" in the family.:)
know

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2010
look like wrote:
<quoted text>once people start with dope they never will stop is what it looks to me. easy money
NOT ALWAYS THE CASE!
beachdog

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Feb 24, 2010
SeminoleJack wrote:
<quoted text>
His brother, Charlie Earl "Little Earl" is a cook and has worked at the Charterhouse previously. That might be who you are talking about.
Guess they have 2 "cooks" in the family.:)
Let's make one thing real clear. Earl had nothing to do with this.

Since: Aug 07

Donalsonville

#8 Feb 24, 2010
NO... Earl had NOTHING to do with Robert Earl's arrest. Robert Earl was caught cooking meth.
Charlie Earl seems to cook at the Bainbridge Country Club.
Robert Earl's alleged cooking is illegal, Charlie Earl's is not.
Clear enough?
9 to 5 but it is a living

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2010
Hey, he's on the most wanted site in Houston county, too.
http://tcmw.org/index.php...
How embarrassing - caught in a red wife beater!
nicey nice

Americus, GA

#10 Feb 24, 2010
He is a wife beater. He is mean and he is a dog. They finally got him. Girlfriend beater.
you go to be kidding

Americus, GA

#11 Feb 24, 2010
well
Easy Smile

United States

#12 Feb 24, 2010
He woudn't do this. Robert Erl is a good men. Yoo should be shamed. Those charges are false, noway.
Rolling Eyes at the BS

Reynolds, GA

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Easy Smile wrote:
He woudn't do this. Robert Erl is a good men. Yoo should be shamed. Those charges are false, noway.
Guess your judgment of people is as off as your spelling.
Are you sure

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Feb 25, 2010
nicey nice wrote:
He is a wife beater. He is mean and he is a dog. They finally got him. Girlfriend beater.
And I had always thought he was gay (bi for sure).
Rolling Eyes

Reynolds, GA

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And I had always thought he was gay (bi for sure).
I hear he likes frilly undies. ;)
the realist

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Feb 25, 2010
Mann none of yaw know what your talkinn bout. Get a lifee and start lookin at what you do before you start talkin bout others.. I bet half of yaw are crackd the f out right now.
the realist

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Feb 25, 2010
Slumming it wrote:
Poor Robert Earl! One of Bainbridge's finest crack heads lost to the law in Havana.
he aint q crackk headd bihhh! Get your drugs straight.
the realist

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Feb 25, 2010
Rolling Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear he likes frilly undies. ;)
wow how low can you go.. Can you say haterrrr?!
Rolling Eyes

Reynolds, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2010
the realist wrote:
<quoted text> he aint q crackk headd bihhh! Get your drugs straight.
Are you stupid, Mike? Robert Earl Clinton always preferred crack. He only cooks crank to afford it. Look at his size - have you ever seen a tweaker, who weighs 300 pounds? Always said crack is his drug of choice.
VampToo

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2010
SeminoleJack wrote:
NO... Earl had NOTHING to do with Robert Earl's arrest. Robert Earl was caught cooking meth.
Charlie Earl seems to cook at the Bainbridge Country Club.
Robert Earl's alleged cooking is illegal, Charlie Earl's is not.
Clear enough?
he was not caught cooking the meth he was caught at the house of someone cooking meth which is an argueable statement but it wasnt his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Havana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Scott made a mistake discriminating agains... Apr 21 Nimrod 1
Rick Scott works for us ! So letís fire him . Apr 19 Nimrod 1
Abortion is Wrong Apr 18 Cry for help 1
I need womens honest opinions Apr 9 Opinions wanted 1
Rick Scott is No Better than a Red Coat Apr 9 Nimrod 1
Thank you Pam Bondi (Mar '16) Apr 3 indict mark levin 13
havana scammer (Dec '15) Dec '15 greg 1

Havana Jobs

Personal Finance

Havana Mortgages