Florida High School Football - East Gadsden trounces Rickards

Full story: MaxPreps

The East Gadsden Jaguars trounced the host Rickards Raiders football team by a score of 50-14 in Friday's league game.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2007
tavon brown

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2006

east gadsden is a great school but its just some of the students thats trapped inside the gay invironment
tavon brown

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2006

inside the school because i have a boyfriend out their but im just not sure about their school
Shundreal Edwards

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

I really think that East Gadsden High is a great school. I attened EGHS from 2003-2006. Yeah I moved from East Gadsden to Malone high. yeah It's a boring school but what the h**l it's the SENIOR year so I really don't care but I really do miss east gadsden high. _07 yeah
Thickness

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

[now just wondering are you gay since you did say " you gotta a boy friend there. By the way wat school you attend.JUST ASKING NO OFFENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Thickness

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

HEY, I THINK THAT EAST GADSDEN IS A GREAT SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A LARGE NUMBER OF KIDS THERE WITH THE SAME SEX INSTEAD OF THE MALE AND FEMALE TOGETHER IT'S FEMALE AND FEMALE WELL YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING YOU KNOW HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL SUMTIMES _07
Thickness

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

HEY BUT ABOUT WEST GADSDEN THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!_07

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Havana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Havana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••