Letters to the Editor - Editorials

Letters to the Editor - Editorials

There are 5 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 27, 2008, titled Letters to the Editor - Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Why does judge protect those who hurt keiki? Judge Virginia Crandall strikes again! Last month, the Star-Bulletin reported that two parents who brutally abused five state-warded custodial children over several ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

alice

Lihue, HI

#1 Dec 27, 2008
john is spot on, hon
alice

Kapaa, HI

#2 Dec 27, 2008
jim is wrongo, buddy.
my friend

Kaneohe, HI

#3 Dec 27, 2008
Greg Yee from Hauula is thinking in the right direction. Another suggestion is the empty schools could be used for city or state offices. For an example, a Satellite City Hall, welfare offices, unemployment offices, and etc. There would be a lot of free parking and less fighting with traffic.
Richard Thompson

Tokyo, Japan

#4 Dec 28, 2008
Build TheTrain from the stadium to the UH-Mano, with a spur to Waikiki -- this mininimum operable segment would help establish a revenue stream and ridership, it would displace very few residents, and it could be extended.
zzzzzzz

Honolulu, HI

#5 Dec 28, 2008
my friend wrote:
Greg Yee from Hauula is thinking in the right direction. Another suggestion is the empty schools could be used for city or state offices. For an example, a Satellite City Hall, welfare offices, unemployment offices, and etc. There would be a lot of free parking and less fighting with traffic.
'cept the schools that need closing/consolidation are not on the West side, therefore not benefiting West Oahu College. But he is thinking creatively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punalu'u Music Thread (Aug '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 11
News Alleged crime boss dies (May '08) Jan '17 Ben 35
News Police / Fire - News (Dec '08) Oct '16 bill brown 5
News Colleagues, students honor beloved teacher - Ha... (Aug '09) Oct '16 Kevyn 12
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) Sep '16 Jill 73
News Farmers Markets (Apr '16) Aug '16 -Sprocket- 5
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45

Hauula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hauula Mortgages