Letters to the Editor - Editorials

Looks like Mayor Mufi Hannemann is really looking after his golfing buddies and the golfing public. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

Pearl City, HI

#21 Mar 14, 2009
alice wrote:
well look. men do compete for access to female gene pools. I see that right here in UH. Let them comete and they are not getting mine.
I don't about a womans gene pool, but I know we are after a little dip in honey pool. Local girls are the prettiest and have personalities to match.
Whereyouwent

Pearl City, HI

#22 Mar 14, 2009
Von in Aiea wrote:
<quoted text>
When I visit the Denver zoo and by the way they even have a tropical section with real Hawaiian birds that Hawaii does not have at their Zoo. They have more Hawaiian animals than Hawaii has and there all lively and colorful besides.
School buses drop off the kid at the Zoo in the morning and the kids stay all day long have a free lunch, make school reports then the buses pick up the kids in the late afternoon.
The same with the San Diego Zoo.
I guess if you say the Hawaii Zoo is great then you must set in the little pidgin park all day long :)
Aloha
The reason Hawaii doesn't have these birds and animals is because somebody came here and took them over there. Please don't tell they flew or walked over there. They have been doing this to us for a very long time. Thanks for telling us where they went. Now we gotta get over there and bring them home. They must be homesick and freezin in Denver. Boy! now we know!!

Since: Mar 08

Aiea, HI

#23 Mar 14, 2009
Whereyouwent wrote:
<quoted text>The reason Hawaii doesn't have these birds and animals is because somebody came here and took them over there. Please don't tell they flew or walked over there. They have been doing this to us for a very long time. Thanks for telling us where they went. Now we gotta get over there and bring them home. They must be homesick and freezin in Denver. Boy! now we know!!
Ha, Ha :)

Now you know. I was not joking.

You do have a very good point.

Aloha,
mike

United States

#24 Mar 14, 2009
Only hindsight will prove, like George W. Bush that we made a mistake to vote Mufi into office? We have been fooled again by the marketing department.
vinagirl

Honolulu, HI

#25 Mar 14, 2009
raising taxes, fees when the economy is already so bad, the city is planning to do this so by doing so, we will suffer additionaly due to this, what else? the state going to put their two cents in this as well cause they out of money too, this politicians so full of SSSS! all good when they running for office and promise this and that now look another round of making the people pay again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacation rentals not the culprit in Laie woes -... (Sep '09) Oct 12 Jack 27
Former Laie resident found dead Oct 1 Keoki 1
Searching for Biological father (Feb '06) Aug '14 Swagtastic 5
Punalu'u Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 6
Rash of business robberies have police concerned Jul '14 Joe Balls 1
M.E. Identifies Two Men Found on Separate Beaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 a friend 14
Young Girl Sexually Assaulted in Hauula (May '13) May '13 Worried Parent 1
Hauula Dating
Find my Match

Hauula Jobs