Letters to the Editor - Letters

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

It is good that the city is trying to address the bulky-item issue. But with so many high-rise residential buildings, having bulky items picked up once a month is not enough.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Dman

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

December 1st came and went no pick up in Salt Lake by the city crew of bulk trash. We followed the rules set up by Mayor Mufi. Now what? You going fine the city? I waited till the night before to take out that chair. And this guy like be Governor? Hard to believe this keeps going on. Any body else like try for Governor besides the Mufi, the hippie and the handsome Lt. Governor? How about Donna Kim, she thinks she has the ansewer for everything! I know, Ted Liu, now here is a guy who gets things done!
LOL

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

LOL !:)

GALLUP: OBAMA HITS NEW LOW AT 47%...

----------
In 1975 US government pushed 'the coming ice age'...

Pelosi Endorses 'Global' Tax to Fund Stimulus Spending, Have Wall St.'Pitching In'...
----------
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Lehua, Hawaii has so many laws and ordinance that noone could possibly keep up with them with a shortage of police staffing. It's time we use some common sense and common courtesy.
Big John-Hawaii Kai

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Mike wrote:
Lehua, Hawaii has so many laws and ordinance that noone could possibly keep up with them with a shortage of police staffing. It's time we use some common sense and common courtesy.
Mike, you're absolutely right! Our lawmakers, whether Sate or City, pass many of these laws or ordinances simply to keep from dealing with the "HARD" problems facing the State and/or City. Reason: They have no vision or answers to the serious problems facing the State and/or City, therefore, they waste their time in committees, meetings, public forums, etc., on menial subjects.

Much like those either running for election and/or reelection. They take a page from the polotical playbooks. If you have no answers to the hard questions that may be asked by the electorate, start throwing mud at your opponent. He/she, in turn will return your mud with a volley of their own. Hence, the answers sought will not be forthcoming. Smart, these want to be politicans or want to be politicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hauula Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hauula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance