HPD to use fight video in investigation

HPD to use fight video in investigation

There are 19 comments on the KHNL-TV Honolulu story from Aug 17, 2011, titled HPD to use fight video in investigation. In it, KHNL-TV Honolulu reports that:

HONOLULU Honolulu police have opened two new assault cases in the aftermath of a brawl late last week after a concert at Aloha Tower and say they are using YouTube video of the fracas in their investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHNL-TV Honolulu.

Willie boy

Honolulu, HI

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Dumb punk Hawaiian waianae scum only know how to beat up on people. Aloha spirit my ass!!
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Yep, not safe to travel out this way especially on weekends.
alice

Kahului, HI

#3 Aug 17, 2011
Micros beating up on Hawaiians again? Yikes. I see that too much in Waikiki. Hawaiians are terrified of them.,

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Willie boy wrote:
Dumb punk Hawaiian waianae scum only know how to beat up on people. Aloha spirit my ass!!
Waianae scum? None of those guys were from Waianae, they were from Town and the North Shore!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 17, 2011
This is what I'm talking about. The media immediately blamed the people of Waianane for this brawl. It was later found that not one person involved is from the Waianae area. Yet, no apology will be forthcoming, as usual. It was townies and the usual suspects from the Morman church.
alice

Kahului, HI

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Micros hate Hawaiians HPD says. Apparently it has to do with the fact that hawaiians invaded and stole land throughout the Pacific including Hawaii. They are the most hated people in the Pacific and Micros have exposed their lies. That is what I am told anyway.
CRT

Kihei, HI

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Addiction has actual organic brain damage. Autopsy reports confirtm.
Ya mon

Honolulu, HI

#8 Aug 19, 2011
alice wrote:
Micros hate Hawaiians HPD says. Apparently it has to do with the fact that hawaiians invaded and stole land throughout the Pacific including Hawaii. They are the most hated people in the Pacific and Micros have exposed their lies. That is what I am told anyway.
Weed need to bring in Fijians to eat both of them then!
Jerry

Hutchinson, KS

#9 Aug 19, 2011
leeward lolo wrote:
Yep, not safe to travel out this way especially on weekends.
Especially if you're white.
Rodney

Kihei, HI

#10 Aug 19, 2011
alice wrote:
Micros hate Hawaiians HPD says. Apparently it has to do with the fact that hawaiians invaded and stole land throughout the Pacific including Hawaii. They are the most hated people in the Pacific and Micros have exposed their lies. That is what I am told anyway.
See what happened when the StarAdvertiser charges for online use? Now Alice is back...damm..
96792Tcb

San Jose, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Willie boy watch what you say about waianae
96792Tcb

San Jose, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2011
Willie boy wrote:
Dumb punk Hawaiian waianae scum only know how to beat up on people. Aloha spirit my ass!!
Wise up little boy
alice

Kahului, HI

#13 Aug 19, 2011
Little boys like to fight.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2011
96792Tcb wrote:
Willie boy watch what you say about waianae
No one from Waianae was involved. It was the press dissing us as usual, lying their asses off, talking shyt to scare the tourists. Notice that as soon as they found out it was townies, the story disappeared.
Cameron

Kihei, HI

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>No one from Waianae was involved. It was the press dissing us as usual, lying their asses off, talking shyt to scare the tourists. Notice that as soon as they found out it was townies, the story disappeared.
The only thing I noticed is your statement where you posted "US as usual"??? Since when are YOU considered part of the locals? How many times have we READ you attack the locals sitting at McDonalds as they drive by? Your the only HAOLE fortune TELLER that can magically see the locals driving by with lifted truck and big tires are on WELFARE or a DRUG DEALER. Now you have the nerve after taking a CRAP on the locals to posts "US" on this comment. REMEMBER Balls all locals are LIBERALS and you BALLS are poor white trash and a REPUBLICAN. How many times have you said that also????? U 2 faced SOB.
Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#16 Aug 30, 2011
HPD doing a good job here in Honolulu keeping the crime low. Keep up the good work HPD.

http://www.AlwaysHawaii.com --- Hawaii/Paradise is just a click away !

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 30, 2011
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing I noticed is your statement where you posted "US as usual"??? Since when are YOU considered part of the locals? How many times have we READ you attack the locals sitting at McDonalds as they drive by? Your the only HAOLE fortune TELLER that can magically see the locals driving by with lifted truck and big tires are on WELFARE or a DRUG DEALER. Now you have the nerve after taking a CRAP on the locals to posts "US" on this comment. REMEMBER Balls all locals are LIBERALS and you BALLS are poor white trash and a REPUBLICAN. How many times have you said that also????? U 2 faced SOB.
Remember Harry, to BIOYA, LOLOLOL.
Mookie

Kihei, HI

#18 Aug 30, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Remember Harry, to BIOYA, LOLOLOL.
Still kissing infidel okole when he comments Joe Balls? That what you get when you drop out of school in the 3rd grade. You end up a uneducated IDIOT and have to have others tell you what to beieve. U Dummy.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 30, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>Still kissing infidel okole when he comments Joe Balls? That what you get when you drop out of school in the 3rd grade. You end up a uneducated IDIOT and have to have others tell you what to beieve. U Dummy.
Harry!

BIOYA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police / Fire - News (Dec '08) Oct '16 bill brown 5
News Colleagues, students honor beloved teacher - Ha... (Aug '09) Oct '16 Kevyn 12
Punalu'u Music Thread (Aug '13) Oct '16 Musikologist 10
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) Sep '16 Jill 73
News Farmers Markets (Apr '16) Aug '16 -Sprocket- 5
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
News Confrontation with Lankford detailed (Mar '08) Jul '16 John 23

Hauula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hauula Mortgages