Flooding worst in Wahiawa, Waianae, W...

Flooding worst in Wahiawa, Waianae, Waialua, Laie, Hauula

There are 1 comment on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Flooding worst in Wahiawa, Waianae, Waialua, Laie, Hauula. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

No serious injuries have been reported due to the bad weather so far, the city Department of Emergency Management said, but the fire department is busy responding to home flooding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Joseph Martel

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 13, 2008
With Google you can't find anything. They always steer you the wrong. They want to sell you something else. I want businesses in Waianae but no can find. Only hotels, ten miles away etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punalu'u Music Thread (Aug '13) Jun 24 Musikologist 8
News Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill (Dec '14) May '15 District 1 12
News Pedestrian critically injured in Mililani Feb '15 Jack 10
News Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month (Oct '14) Feb '15 Defenestrator 14
News Drivers urged to be safe Jan '15 kyrahwaiwaiole 1
Hawaiian motorcycle clubs (Mar '10) Jan '15 burmamark 8
News M.E. Identifies Two Men Found on Separate Beaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 a friend 14
More from around the web

Hauula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hauula Mortgages