Police / Fire - Hawaii News

Police / Fire - Hawaii News

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Police / Fire - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Authorities have charged a 24-year-old Hawaii Kai man who allegedly served alcohol to underage females, including a 15-year-old Papakolea girl who died of alcohol poisoning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

lkl

Wailuku, HI

#1 Aug 22, 2009
there was a brush fire on Friday afternoon but I did not hear about it somewhere in the Nuuanu area.

Secondly, I was told that this month Mars will reach the closes to earth but I have not heard anything about that either as to date and time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds charge ex-HPD officer - Hawaii News (Jun '09) Dec '17 Muslim Terror Att... 86
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4
Laie Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Punalu'u Music Thread (Aug '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 11
News City cites Hauula property owner allegedly runn... (Aug '09) Oct '15 District 1 139
News M.E. Identifies Two Men Found on Separate Beaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 a friend 14

Hauula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hauula Mortgages