Route 347 Update: Pedestrian-Bike Lan...

Route 347 Update: Pedestrian-Bike Lane Begins Taking Shape

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Route 347 Update: Pedestrian-Bike Lane Begins Taking Shape. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Motorists driving eastbound on Route 347 in the Smithtown-Hauppauge area may notice there's an additional lane on the road.A After expanding Route 347/Nesconset Highway into three vehicular travel lanes in each direction, New York State Department of Transportation has started installing a separate bike-and-pedestrian lane on the roadway's south ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Allison Court

Smithtown, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
While they are at it, why aren't they expanding the corner of M. Pleasant Rd. & Rt. 347 and add a turn (3rd) lane to head east bound on Rt.347? I mean, it!s got to be about a 6 minute light change weekday mornngs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauppauge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 6 hr Oreo 1,421
Smithtown Skateboarders (Jul '07) 9 hr Bruh bruh 65
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 15 hr Dindu Nuffin 181
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Bruser 2,663
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 18 hr 11951Ratdog 86
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) 18 hr Lisa 22
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Tue tyrant of islip 5

Hauppauge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hauppauge Mortgages