Hauppauge HD PVR Problem

Hauppauge HD PVR Problem

Posted in the Hauppauge Forum

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#1 Apr 12, 2010
I have just purchased a Hauppauge HD PVR and I understand that it DOES work with Mac from Youtube videos as long as I have EyeTV 3.1. I have my Hauppauge and have it connected through my PS3 and then to my Sony Bravia TV using the component cables. The problem is, when I go to the channel that it is supposed to play through, all I get is a blank screen(black). How am I supposed to get my PS3 to show on the TV through the Hauppauge. I would like to record my gameplay and I do not know how to get the picture onto my TV. The Hauppauge is set up perfectly with all the cables in place, it IS switched on, and it has the USB going to the Mac. I don't have EyeTV downloaded yet as I do not want to purchase it without confirmation that it will work. Could you please tell me how to set it up on my Mac, and how to get the picture to show on the TV through the Hauppauge from the PS3. Does EyeTV have to be downloaded and purchased?
Any Help would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2010
I have the same problem but with xbox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hauppauge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,509
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Mon Helmsdale 1,145
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) Oct 7 Christian Darrow 68
News Pre-trial motions are heard in Islip fraud case... Oct 7 Crime Pays 2
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Oct 6 Pdcrack 16
News Elections board: Two insurgents lose in Islip D... Oct 5 Boot The Bums 4
simply aroma essential oils- Oct 5 Gerri C 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hauppauge Mortgages