who do you want to be the next rapide...
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#20100 Oct 23, 2013
Quote: "
His resume was well diverse he was well read, impressive to my group so anyone running against him be ready for the campaign of your life."

"You are so full of it."

Amen!
New World Allies

Lufkin, TX

#20101 Oct 28, 2013
Well it can't be Woods, the well read part took him out. He would come under, the was read too, department. I wonder where William Earl and Bubba Dunn his Son-in-law are at? Dallas Lewis has more free Police Jury sand he needs to sneak down to Bubbs's house on Tiger Lake Rd., but he can't locate Bubba or William Earl to see where they want it dumped.
Herewegoagain

United States

#20102 Nov 13, 2013
What's the big stink going on with Greg Clark???
Red Skull

Lockhart, TX

#20103 Nov 13, 2013
Herewegoagain wrote:
What's the big stink going on with Greg Clark???
is there ever any peace in that department?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20105 Nov 16, 2013
Well, McALLISTER beat Riser and the old local political gang. You boys can take your riser signs down and lick your wounds.
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#20106 Nov 17, 2013
Hopefully, we'll see a trend develop where "good old boy" politicians will be voted out and newcomers in.
I will not vote for any state or Federal incumbent.
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#20107 Nov 17, 2013
McAllister's victory over Riser should serve as a warning for Jindal.
The voters of the Fifth District voted against Jindal's choice.
Jindal had better think long and hard about running for the presidency.
I wouldn't let Jindal carry my garbage to the curb.
And I am a lifelong Republican.
1stariel

La Fayette, GA

#20108 Nov 17, 2013
I need an attorney in Cheneyville for a speeding ticket. I live in another state and would appreciate any info someone from that area has. Thanks
Been there done that

Fort Necessity, LA

#20109 Nov 17, 2013
Quote: "I need an attorney in Cheneyville for a speeding ticket. I live in another state and would appreciate any info someone from that area has. Thanks "
An attorney will cost you more than the ticket fine. Pay the ticket and save the court costs.
They won't notify Georgia.
Samesong

Pineville, LA

#20110 Feb 20, 2014
Well that did not take long. Slocum is back working at RPSO despite what he wrote and said. My prediction is that one day short of Hiltons first term is over, Hilton will resign and slide Slocum in as sheriff. OR, he will do that at the end of his second term.

Also, Chuck is back from TX and is testing the waters about running again.
Indiana 2

Mountain View, CA

#20111 Feb 20, 2014
Samesong wrote:
Well that did not take long. Slocum is back working at RPSO despite what he wrote and said. My prediction is that one day short of Hiltons first term is over, Hilton will resign and slide Slocum in as sheriff. OR, he will do that at the end of his second term.
Could you tell us about the deputy stealing ammunition and having a jailer sale it? I heard they were "allowed" to resign. If that was our family they would have been arrested"
Same old story

Fort Necessity, LA

#20112 Feb 22, 2014
Quote: "Could you tell us about the deputy stealing ammunition and having a jailer sale it? I heard they were "allowed" to resign. If that was our family they would have been arrested"

WMH treated the matter as though they were his bullets rather than taxpayer property.
They're not the only deputies who WMH knows have been stealing.
For one sworn to prosecute thieves, he has gone out of his way to protect them, if they'll promise to not do it again.
There's wisdom in the old adage : Once a thief, always a thief.
Without prosecution they'll be free to steal elsewhere.

Then too, the longer a politician is in office, the more he rationalizes his own behavior. Catch a friend stealing, let him go, he's still your friend.
woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20113 Feb 22, 2014
Well another lie from Hilton. He said many times during campaign and after winning that Slocum was not coming back. Well he has hired him back. Another lie. This sums it all up. Hilton is a liar and cannot be trusted by the people of Rapides parish. Sorry excuse for a Sheriff of honesty and integrity. But wait, I thought Rev. George dunked him in the water as he had became a changed man. No way to clean a dirty politician.
woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20114 Feb 22, 2014
Samesong wrote:
Do not think you will have to worry about Hilton in second term. He did not run for the present term to benefit the people of Rapides Parish. He only run due to his personal vendetta against Wagner. He succeeded along with bringing all his garbage with him. He and Obama run a big race as to which one can lie the most. Hilton will probable run his hand picked man next round. Boy how would you like to be backed by a guy who picks and chooses enforcing the law on his friends and depending who you are. Then all the lies under his belt. Cannot wait.
Doctor Roof

San Antonio, TX

#20115 Feb 23, 2014
woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Do not think you will have to worry about Hilton in second term. He did not run for the present term to benefit the people of Rapides Parish. He only run due to his personal vendetta against Wagner. He succeeded along with bringing all his garbage with him. He and Obama run a big race as to which one can lie the most. Hilton will probable run his hand picked man next round. Boy how would you like to be backed by a guy who picks and chooses enforcing the law on his friends and depending who you are. Then all the lies under his belt. Cannot wait.
ALL of these candidates sound like reeeal losers.
Raised in Rapides

Richardson, TX

#20116 Feb 26, 2014
I guess the Sheriff's budget is good being that he is able to hire people left and right. Even the Baden family has called in their favors. Now Slocum is back - What a Circus !!!
Indiana 2

Mountain View, CA

#20117 Feb 28, 2014
Raised in Rapides wrote:
I guess the Sheriff's budget is good being that he is able to hire people left and right. Even the Baden family has called in their favors. Now Slocum is back - What a Circus !!!
Wonder how Robinson likes that? I will bet in a few months he is gone. Slocum as Major over the line..... its coming!!
woodworth

Glenmora, LA

#20118 Mar 1, 2014
Yep, Slocum is back. Robinson going be out. But what about Wood? Will he lose his fair haired status wit Willie. Wow I smell trouble in the ranks. It is so funny.
Human Debasement Team

San Antonio, TX

#20119 Mar 2, 2014
woodworth wrote:
Yep, Slocum is back. Robinson going be out. But what about Wood? Will he lose his fair haired status wit Willie. Wow I smell trouble in the ranks. It is so funny.
Don't forget the new gay factor.
Samesong

Pineville, LA

#20120 Mar 3, 2014
Human Debasement Team wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the new gay factor.
Explain please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Wed WeedWackerWillie 41
Whataburger Mon Just a Thought 6
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity Jun 25 Theone 1
Confession of big sin Jun 23 Doubting Your Boast 22
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 14
New vintage store in natchitoches ! Jun 8 Mary 5
Mr. Wonder is back in town FRANK SZELES Jun 5 Charmin hughes 1

Haughton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance