Fyi

Alexandria, LA

#20038 Aug 31, 2013
ETC wrote:
Overheard Lampert telling a deputy tonight he is not running for sheriff.
We will see when it get closer to crunch time!!!!!!
true

Pineville, LA

#20039 Sep 2, 2013
Lambert will run for sheiff. Due to Hiltons poor decisions, alienating most of his true core without whom he would have been defeated and considering the cockiness of him and his wife. when I see Mr. George acting like a Dep. it makes me sick. I WOULD SUPPORT ANYBODY BUT HILTON. And Lambert would make the worst Sheriff. Look for another to jump in the ballgame.

PS woody the wood pecker has to bad of a past to run. Bobby C knows woody agenda. HILTON is the cause.
why

Folsom, LA

#20040 Sep 2, 2013
X-Inmate wrote:
<quoted text> I believe you are sincere with how you feel. Your kinda like the woman who catches her husband cheating after he has done it for 20 yrs. You cant see it because you don't want to see it. William Earl Hilton is the biggest con man and the best politician in the state, he should run for Govenor he probably could win. But somewhere down the line he went the wrong way. He has always had a thing for the ladies, but that's his personal business, but look who his best friends are. Look who is some of his biggest supporters, and how close those supporters are to the drug trade in Rapides Parish. Marcus Taylor was arrested for a kilo of cocaine at a school. He turned on his partners and got a deal made to drop his charges, but he was still guilty as hell. William Earl hired him back, WHY!!!!. Everyone in the Deville area knows Danny Daniels is a good ol boy, but he has never done anything but run all over the state trading guns and dogs on taxpayers money, but William Earl hired him back WHY!!! Bill Robinson has had affairs from the Preachers wives to the Female Majors, he had no power before and he has none now, WHY did he hire him back? Tommy Chicardo a known alcoholic and considered by everyone here at APD to be a backstabber an a coward why did he hire him? Mark Woods promoted to Major WHY? Adrian Lampkin with a very SHADY past he hired him back WHY? Mark Baden who talked about him with Bill like a DOG hired and given a TOP BRASS job, WHY? Bobby Cameron was forced to leave the STATE POLICE for stealing, William Earl hired him and gave him a TOP BRASS job WHY? Then he deposited Employees money in his kids accounts an it was covered up WHY? My Daddy always told us kids when we were growing up that if you play in SHIT you gonna get some of it on you. Can a man who surrounds himself with people of bad character be that SQUEAKY CLEAN? What about the Deputies who were faithful to their jobs and to enforcing the law to the public of this parish have they been treated right? Money and POWER has taken over HILTONS Brain, even his wife told some people before he ran this time " I hope William wins cause since he retired we don't have as much POWER" I guess that's what its all about, He will do anything and befriend anyone to keep it. But all you HILTONITES enjoy it while you can cause HELP IS ON THE WAY.
Why??? Well one reason can be found under the ethics web site for Louisiana. Its called the almighty dollar. They all donated thousands to his campaign. Check out the Helversons also.... wonder why the grandson wasn't arrested for breaking in homes in the Kolin area. People wake up!! Unless you have the money to donate, you and your family will be victims to this administration.
Chris Hazel is running for DA. He is the best man for the job. He cannot and will not be bought by anyone. He is the best man for the job who will be fare to what needs to be done.
Lambert has not committed to running for any office. But to the poster that downed Lambert let me inform you of your bias info. Lambert is squeaky clean to anyone we have in office now. More to come on this.
I pray help is on the way before it is way too late for our Parish!!!!
Little lam

United States

#20041 Sep 5, 2013
come on little Lam squeaky clean, WHAT A joke you don't know what I know. Little Lam is like Wagner not very smart about his side dish. He is like woody the wood pecker he has a pecker problem. Just ask the RP-1.
vote for lampert

Zwolle, LA

#20042 Sep 5, 2013
Lampert may make a good sheriff. He was for Chuck in both elections, but he didn't waste time joining hips with Hilton. I don't think an honest man would have a chance in hell to win that election. You have to be crooked.
To Clean

Zwolle, LA

#20043 Sep 5, 2013
Lampert is pretty clean, an if he wasn't, he'd be to smart for some of Hiltons trash gatherer's to find anything on him. lampert was a good prosecuter, an a good street cop when he worked for APD. unlike Hilton who treats the inmates better than he does the citizens.The criminals hated for him to be assigned their case because they knew he would put the guilty ones away instead of a slap on the wrist. I think Lampert would be a great sheriff. Or better yet Wagner for sheriff with lampert as a chief deputy. but that wont happen because the apd chiefs job pays to much. nI would like to see lampert sheriff and chris roy da.
I agree

Zwolle, LA

#20044 Sep 5, 2013
I bet if Wagner runs again an wins he will make Stacy Bender head of Narcotics, cause Stacy was part of his eyes an ears during the election. He even had old woods fooled enough that him an clostner put Stacy where hes at now.
Stupid hater

Zwolle, LA

#20045 Sep 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
APD's Chief does not want the pass to surface if you know what I know!!!!!!!!!!
You don't know how to spell!!!! It's spelled "PAST" stupid, not pass like in football. You probably don't know any more about the man than you do your spelling.
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#20046 Sep 5, 2013
I'm amused by the uninformed posters here.
The choices of who to elect in Louisiana is a choice of the lesser of the evils.
Don't think for a moment that equal treatment is given to someone who donated thousands of dollars to the winners' campaign. Ask to see the traffic tickets and criminal charges that have been reduced or more likely dropped. They ain't peons.
Favors are bought and sold like candy. It's the only way campaigns can be financed. Walk into any elected official's office with a problem and the first thing he does is determine your value to him.
Honest people cannot be elected. Jest ain't possible.
That's the way its been.....that's the way it'll always be.
Cappel, Kelly, Hilton, Wagner......same old, same old.
It's like a stage play. Ya never get to see what goes on behind the curtain.
Miss Brown

United States

#20047 Sep 6, 2013
I hope LAMPERT runs. I think he will be a good sheriff.I have some phone records he could use in his race. Wagner has a good video on youtube. he is a good friend George Straight.Hilton knows all about it . I also heard that Robert murphy is going to be the new chief dep. lampert and murphy will be representing the little man . You know they have that syndrome. Hilton is ready for these too little boys.
Herman and Boo

United States

#20048 Sep 6, 2013
Miss Brown you must mean Chief Dukes not Murphy. I hope that is Dukes, this boy can't get his dogs vote. All the Deps. thinks Dukes is a joke. Lampert and Dukes what a team. All they need is wagner and they can beat LSU. What phone records are you taking about. I know about Wagners dance. I agree Hilton has nothing to fear he has woody and Baden. Lampert and Dukes little man syndrome.
Wazzup

Shreveport, LA

#20049 Sep 6, 2013
"Miss Brown you must mean Chief Dukes "
Who is dukes?
Boo

Pineville, LA

#20050 Sep 7, 2013
Wazzup' I'll tell you wazzup'''' Brown must talking about that little bald headed short apd officer that got kicked out of running the police academy a while ago due to his inability to get the job done. Yeah, he's like me short. Only I really am the man .I'm a sheiff maker.I made wager. Now w.e. is in I still do whatever I want. I am the man. I run cotile lake. I AM THE MAN.
True

Pineville, LA

#20051 Sep 8, 2013
Lampert will beat W.E. The tide is going the other way from w.e. People would vote for any body but w.e. Look at the mistakes that being made. Hiltons staff is beating him bad. He has to suck up all the time just to hold what he has. Lesser of the to evils. I hope a good man runs. And if Boo is for Hilton it will help Lampert to win. Boo was one of the problems that wagner had, Boo past is his problem. all the people he hurt with his drugs.
Happy

United States

#20052 Sep 8, 2013
Hilton and woods, 'money' happy,happy,happy. Deps. no money. W.E. happy.
True loyalty

Zwolle, LA

#20053 Sep 8, 2013
Bill Robinson truly loyal to William Earl, curse him for putting slocum ahead of him for sheriff, runs for sheriff loses, backs Wagner cant fire 38 people he wanted to fire out of revenge, crawls to William Earl, licks his hands and feet, kisses his ass, begs for forgiveness, now he's back up there again as a certified ass kisser, but Woods has the most power. Danny Daniels truly loyal to William Earl, Never works, never did work, and never will work. Hilton has had more complaints on him than most all the dept. put together. He has no training, no political pull as was shown when he won 4th out of 3 running for police jury. The only time he was running all over the parish trading an it wasn't for a gun or a stolen dog. He traded for a Bantam rooster the day after the election so he could have a bar-b-q for all his friends. Yet Hilton fired Driggers who done a great job and hired Danny Daniels, and pays him $40,000 a year straight out of taxpayers money, cause DD isn't qualified to receive State pay, Plus he was furnished a brand new truck as soon as he went to work, which he and his wife use on a daily basis going all over Rapides parish. I would love to know just how low William Earls pants were down when old DD caught him to receive so many perks. Woods is truly loyal to he even purgered himself in court for his daddy WE. But old willie boy takes care of them boys in cars, an on their paychecks. I just think its a shame that the hard working guys like old JJ get screwed so Woods and Klosener's buddy Bender can get promoted, an hell he was one of the biggest snitches Wagner had, well Billingsly was just as big a snitch. He managed to suck up to old chuck, get promoted to captain, and then run to WE on election nite and manage to keep it, you guys and girls up there watch how old bender, woods, robinson, billingsly, and DD suck sack an you may further your career. It surely has worked for these guys.
MONEY

Pineville, LA

#20054 Sep 9, 2013
True loyalty wrote:
Bill Robinson truly loyal to William Earl, curse him for putting slocum ahead of him for sheriff, runs for sheriff loses, backs Wagner cant fire 38 people he wanted to fire out of revenge, crawls to William Earl, licks his hands and feet, kisses his ass, begs for forgiveness, now he's back up there again as a certified ass kisser, but Woods has the most power. Danny Daniels truly loyal to William Earl, Never works, never did work, and never will work. Hilton has had more complaints on him than most all the dept. put together. He has no training, no political pull as was shown when he won 4th out of 3 running for police jury. The only time he was running all over the parish trading an it wasn't for a gun or a stolen dog. He traded for a Bantam rooster the day after the election so he could have a bar-b-q for all his friends. Yet Hilton fired Driggers who done a great job and hired Danny Daniels, and pays him $40,000 a year straight out of taxpayers money, cause DD isn't qualified to receive State pay, Plus he was furnished a brand new truck as soon as he went to work, which he and his wife use on a daily basis going all over Rapides parish. I would love to know just how low William Earls pants were down when old DD caught him to receive so many perks. Woods is truly loyal to he even purgered himself in court for his daddy WE. But old willie boy takes care of them boys in cars, an on their paychecks. I just think its a shame that the hard working guys like old JJ get screwed so Woods and Klosener's buddy Bender can get promoted, an hell he was one of the biggest snitches Wagner had, well Billingsly was just as big a snitch. He managed to suck up to old chuck, get promoted to captain, and then run to WE on election nite and manage to keep it, you guys and girls up there watch how old bender, woods, robinson, billingsly, and DD suck sack an you may further your career. It surely has worked for these guys.
I agree Bill has been talking bad about Hilton every time Hilton's not around. He did it in 2007 and still does it in 2013. Bill is a jealous vindictive man. All you have to do is stop by Chandlers to find out what Hiltons doin. Especially about the new pond Hiltons building with employee labor. According to Bill, that's what is going to get Hilton in a bind. That mess between Woods, Cicardo, Billingsley, Cameron...is ALL BECAUSE of Hilton. THAT group will get Hilton BEAT. I cannot wait until all of Camerons past , the money Cicardo is making on top of his retirement, the money Bill is making by going back. And then BADEN, with all his baggage...What PLANET does Hilton live on, for him to be so oblivious to how people think about these people. And he's crazy if he thinks people aren't talking about all the raises Hilton got and how much he's making. As far as the "group"...if the public would have known , that he was bringing this crap up there...there is no way hilton would've won. Put it this way, the only ones making any money is that "special" group...The regular deputies and miserable. Lambert is talking about running, and I believe if Hilton continues on this path...Lambert will the next Sheriff. I will say this, I am glad Woods ran Driggers off. He needed to go.
P.S. Hilton is working harder now than he ever has, just to "HOLD" his people. I wonder if it's worth it? He's like an old dog running after a car. Now that he's caught it he don't know what to do with it. The only thing I can figure is it was all about the money he knew was gonna get. MONEY MONEY MONEY
why

Prairieville, LA

#20055 Sep 9, 2013
MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Bill has been talking bad about Hilton every time Hilton's not around. He did it in 2007 and still does it in 2013. Bill is a jealous vindictive man. All you have to do is stop by Chandlers to find out what Hiltons doin. Especially about the new pond Hiltons building with employee labor. According to Bill, that's what is going to get Hilton in a bind. That mess between Woods, Cicardo, Billingsley, Cameron...is ALL BECAUSE of Hilton. THAT group will get Hilton BEAT. I cannot wait until all of Camerons past , the money Cicardo is making on top of his retirement, the money Bill is making by going back. And then BADEN, with all his baggage...What PLANET does Hilton live on, for him to be so oblivious to how people think about these people. And he's crazy if he thinks people aren't talking about all the raises Hilton got and how much he's making. As far as the "group"...if the public would have known , that he was bringing this crap up there...there is no way hilton would've won. Put it this way, the only ones making any money is that "special" group...The regular deputies and miserable. Lambert is talking about running, and I believe if Hilton continues on this path...Lambert will the next Sheriff. I will say this, I am glad Woods ran Driggers off. He needed to go.
P.S. Hilton is working harder now than he ever has, just to "HOLD" his people. I wonder if it's worth it? He's like an old dog running after a car. Now that he's caught it he don't know what to do with it. The only thing I can figure is it was all about the money he knew was gonna get. MONEY MONEY MONEY

Don't forget Lamkin and all the jobs he has been fired from. As for as the ones you mention battling it out....hmmm. wood is the best one which isn't saying much The rest has more baggage than the Kardashians. Lambert wouldmake an excellent Sheriff! Hey. I wonder if the drunkard will write another book??? That's funny right there!!
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#20056 Sep 10, 2013
Quote: " I wonder if the drunkard will write another book???"

I dunno....didn't he use up all his crayons on the last one?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20057 Sep 10, 2013
Well I sit back and monitor all the blogs at the present time and I have to say that is the lowly life Hilton that I warned everyone about before he was elected and after being elected. Nothing like speaking the truth. Oh how Rapides Parish needs a Sheriff. It is time for Hilton to enjoy Medicare and the old age golden years. He is not intelligent enough to be in the Sheriff League. Just think, he hired Robinson as his chief Dept. and George to pray for his sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopping and Entertainment in Alexandria 1 hr Genealogy Fan 1
TICK TOCK.. DA RACE NOVEMBER 4th!! 1 hr Bob 18
Turn Lane on Jackson St. Extension 3 hr GoLSU 1
Alexandria has agreement on sale of downtown hotel 3 hr Nodameen 2
Tony Authement is an idiot Tue Genealogy Fan 5
FINALLY EARLY VOTING BEGINS OCTOBER 21st..... Mon Geico 1
Nicholas Wright: 'I believe I'm the real deal' Mon question 6
Haughton Dating
Find my Match

Haughton Jobs